Some suggestions for PTV

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have a suggestion to air famous Youtubers content on PTV like:
- Current Affiars: The Wide Side
- History: Dekho Suno Jano
- Govt. initiatives: Rich Pakistan with Abdul Rehman
- News: Siddique Jan, Warriach, Isa etc. (all ground reporters with serious authentic content).
- Comedy: CBA by Arsalan etc.

I have just named a few and there are many many more young energetic Youtubers with amazing content and that too is very very meaningful. Just my thoughts :)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
- News: Siddique Jan, Warriach, Isa etc. (all ground reporters with serious authentic content).

I have just named a few and there are many many more young energetic Youtubers with amazing content and that too is very very meaningful. Just my thoughts :)
And I'm sure the Youtubers won't be happy at all with this, because their views ( i.e revenue ) is being lost.

iltaf

And I'm sure the Youtubers won't be happy at all with this, because their views ( i.e revenue ) is being lost.
I think this will be the opposite because they will gain marketing in the rural areas where internet usage is less.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I think this will be the opposite because they will gain marketing in the rural areas where internet usage is less.
Trust me having been in the field, this "free marketing" in return for your product doesn't cut it anymore. Only naïve and newcomers fall for this trick. Its now either you pay or its the highway.

If you don't believe me, approach anyone of them promising them free marketing in return for their content and see what they have to say about it.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Abdur Rehman is doing a great job.... Gives positive news in Pakistan..

Last edited:

iltaf

Trust me having been in the field, this "free marketing" in return for your product doesn't cut it anymore. Only naïve and newcomers fall for this trick. Its now either you pay or its the highway.

If you don't believe me, approach anyone of them promising them free marketing in return for their content and see what they have to say about it.
Yeah you have a point, and such terms can be discussed between Youtubers and PTV.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Honestly, most youtube analysts are sort of annoying. Their videos are needlessly long.....mostly rely on hearsay, and are typically biased in favor, or against the government.