Spain's Catalonia makes 'Niqab' mandatory ;)

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry to piss on your bonfire but its a health guideline for public safety, not to promote medieval subjugation of women.
women who choose to wear niqab fear their creator just like you fear your health so try to have same standards when judging others \

just like your health is important to you so is their faith

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
women who choose to wear niqab fear their creator just like you fear your health so try to have same standards when judging others \

just like your health is important to you so is their faith

He is atheist that's why he doesn't bother about someone else faith. These atheists will be preaching human rights and their independence of speech and thinking but will not give this right to Muslim women.

Vitamin_C

Promoting emancipation of women is promoting women's rights.

Its immoral to brainwash women to walk around wearing tents as a show of modesty. We can argue whether that's actually part of Islam but it is mental slavery.

Same way North Korea Kim dynasty brainwashes its people worship the Kim family as Gods as a show of loyalty and patriotism. Should we defend that as well as their faith? Just because something is part of a faith doesn't necessarily mean its a good thing.

He is atheist that's why he doesn't bother about someone else faith. These atheists will be preaching human rights and their independence of speech and thinking but will not give this right to Muslim women.

Last edited:

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)
Islam Pasand log (no offence plz) get sooo happy in mask wearing goras as if Niqab is popular now ..... abey when will u guys get so excited for implementation and enforcement of corruption free Pakistan ...... peechay se noon league ka na vote dena ???!!!!!

Raiwind-Destroyer

No, Science means knowledge. Scientific method more specifically means evidence based knowledge. Faith means believing something without evidence.
science is mostly based on theories not facts i can understand your anger against just islam i am sure you do not have a problem with any other faith but no matter how you twist it you can not avoid what around you everything in nature you see is a proof there is a creator

Vitamin_C

I do not blame you for your ignorance because Pakistani education is not big on Science Education.

Scientific theory definition is completely different from casual use of the term "theory"

Scientific theories are based on facts, laws and evidence and make accurate predictions of the future which can be tested, which makes theories more concrete than mere facts. As an analogy, if facts are bricks then scientific theories are more like sky scrapers.

So saying science is based on hunches and not facts demonstrates that you do not understand science.

This common misunderstanding is addressed in the article below:

science is mostly based on theories not facts i can understand

Raiwind-Destroyer

I do not blame you for your ignorance because Pakistani education is not big on Science Education.

Scientific theory definition is completely different from casual use of the term "theory"

Scientific theories are based on facts, laws and evidence and make accurate predictions of the future which can be tested, which makes theories more concrete than mere facts. As an analogy, if facts are bricks then scientific theories are more like sky scrapers.

So saying science is based on hunches and not facts demonstrates that you do not understand science.

This common misunderstanding is addressed in the article below:
you definitely sound like a mullah who is trying to enforce his theory into fact but keep trying

Vitamin_C

No, I was just correcting you on a factual mistake you made. Scientific theory is different from street use of the word theory.

Intelligent people appreciate it when someone corrects them and increase their knowledge. Ignorant people ignore it. Keep trying.

you definitely sound like a mullah who is trying to enforce his theory into fact but keep trying

naeem498

Councller (250+ posts)
Medical science is based on evidence, Faith is not. The two are not equal.
And that evidence keeps on changing, hydroxy chloroquine, no sorry it doesnt work. Not air borne, oops it can be airborne.

The two are not equal because you are comparing apples to oranges. Faith is for the soul nothing to do with materials and its measurement techniques. Just like love.

I love someone, how does it sound, sorry to piss on your bonfire there is no such thing as love.

Learn to respect other people's feelings, their way of thinking.

Vitamin_C

Even if evidence keeps changing I still prefer to believe something that is based on the best evidence available rather than believe something just on faith.

Faith has nothing to do soul. It just means means believing something without evidence. People use it as a justification to believe in things they cannot prove to exist.

Evidence based reasoning which science is based upon is superior to faith based reasoning due to its repeatedly demonstrated ability to be reliable.

When you build airplanes with science they fly, when you build rockets they reach the moon, when you make medicine it cures people. It works. Is it 100% right 100% of the time? No but its the best method we have and we know its reliable.

But if you have faith then you get 1000s of Gods and religions, none of them backed by any kind of evidence whatsoever which people are still fighting over all over the world.

Based on faith Pakistanis are Muslims and based on the same faith Indians are Hindus. Both cannot be right and obviously it is not a reliable method to reach the true conclusion.

And that evidence keeps on changing, hydroxy chloroquine, no sorry it doesnt work. Not air borne, oops it can be airborne.

The two are not equal because you are comparing apples to oranges. Faith is for the soul nothing to do with materials and its measurement techniques. Just like love.

I love someone, how does it sound, sorry to piss on your bonfire there is no such thing as love.

Learn to respect other people's feelings, their way of thinking.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry to piss on your bonfire but its a health guideline for public safety, not to promote medieval subjugation of women.
Sorry for pissing in return on ur bone fire, but with ur very same logic, it us just for their faith protection not medieval subjugation.
If anyone has the right to adopt anything for their health safety, same should be apply in case of faith protection.