Spam page opens, does anyone know how to stop it

walayti jatt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalaam O Alaikum, dear readers

I've Samsung Galaxy s9 and I use Google chrome browser, for last several weeks whenever I visit siasat.pk site, as soon as the site opens, another page appears with messages like
Congratulations user, you've been selected and won blah bla bla.

It's a continuous hindrance in my visiting this site. Does anyone know how to get rid of it. And have a safe and secure siasat.pk site visit. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Same happening to me. Tried from 3, 4 different computers, Cell. Tried to clear cache and browsing history. Doesn't help.

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)

I've Samsung Galaxy s9 and I use Google chrome browser, for last several weeks whenever I visit siasat.pk site, as soon as the site opens, another page appears with messages like

It's a continuous hindrance in my visiting this site. Does anyone know how to get rid of it. And have a safe and secure siasat.pk site visit. Thanks and have a nice weekend.
[/QUOTE
FORMAT IT

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am using samsung browser with adblock and it works fine for me. May be install one. You could also be infected from adware

walayti jatt

Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm using Samsung browser and it's working good. I like the adblock add on.

As far as getting iPhone, actually I switched from apple to Samsung. It's not about saving money. Just don't like it.

Anyways would like to thank everyone for the helpful replies. Greatly appreciated

A Abbasi

Staff member

Same happening to me. Tried from 3, 4 different computers, Cell. Tried to clear cache and browsing history. Doesn't help.

I am trying to replicate this issue here.

Can you please post a screenshot. Also tell me what country you are in?

This is most likely the new advertiser, we have on.

mirpuri

Citizen
you can use Microsoft edge browser for android it is the best one out there and it works same as chrome very fast

walayti jatt

I am trying to replicate this issue here.

Can you please post a screenshot. Also tell me what country you are in?

This is most likely the new advertiser, we have on.

Don't know how to attach a screen shot from my cellphone, if you can please send me an email, I'll attach with reply.
Thanks