Straight firing by TLP protestors today

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
First let them include children and pregnant women as the impact will be even more effective due to it's graphic nature.

Also, include some Gullu Butts and other thugs among the ranks of police to destroy their properties.

Imran Khan should learn these tactical strategies from Shahbaz Sharif!!!

Let me be the devil's advocate. Tell me SS brought those children and pregnant women to block the roads??
Dont be blind in your bias and learn to say a spade a spade. I am also a PTI voter/supporter since 2008 but there would not be a person in whole Pakistan who is more disappointed from PTI than me. Put your hand on your heart and tell me the truth, which government was better? Just go out in streets of Punjab and find one person, I repeat one person who will say that this government is better than last one. PTI has lost it already, they have made sure that Noon will clean sweep in Punjab, which would be sad as with 2/3rd majority , they will come back for next 3, 4 terms. mark my words.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let me be the devil's advocate. Tell me SS brought those children and pregnant women to block the roads??
Dont be blind in your bias and learn to say a spade a spade. I am also a PTI voter/supporter since 2008 but there would not be a person in whole Pakistan who is more disappointed from PTI than me. Put your hand on your heart and tell me the truth, which government was better? Just go out in streets of Punjab and find one person, I repeat one person who will say that this government is better than last one. PTI has lost it already, they have made sure that Noon will clean sweep in Punjab, which would be sad as with 2/3rd majority , they will come back for next 3, 4 terms. mark my words.
Wishful thinking.

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Not only better than the last one, but probably any other government in the history!!!

Unfortunately, it is the shortsightedness of illiterate, Khotakhor masses that has brought down this nation to it's knees by supporting known Thieves, Money Launderers and Modi-Loving Insincere Leadership.

Kavalier

Not only better than the last one, but probably any other government in the history!!!

Unfortunately, it is the shortsightedness of illiterate, Khotakhor masses that has brought down this nation to it's knees by supporting known Thieves, Money Launderers and Modi-Loving Insincere Leadership.

Is the same Modi with whom Khan saab wanted to have friendship, better working relationship and wished that he may win the elections?

Bro, when it comes to hunger and people see their small children hungry, cannot afford clothes, school fees and better living, they obviously complain. You can call them illiterate and whatever, but I tell you, nobody wants bad for his family, for his children. If there were some criminals, money launderers etc, did government brought anyone to justice, did government brought even a single penny back? What it surely did is, that it snatched what little bit poor were having. Now there is no jobs, inflation is sky high and law and order is in front of you.

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
these re not gun you liar. these are teargas throwers. which are not lethal.
and ofcourse snatched from police
remember when Pervaiz khattak was coming from KPK in PTI dharna . his guards/supporters had these same kind of teargas throwers.

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاکستان خاص کر پنجاب کے %70 لوگ ٹی ایل پی کے فالوورز ہیں، کن کن کو روکو گے۔ یہ فتنہ اب تن آور درخت بن چکا ہے۔ اسکو ختم کرنا بہت مشکل ہے۔

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Is the same Modi with whom Khan saab wanted to have friendship, better working relationship and wished that he may win the elections?

Bro, when it comes to hunger and people see their small children hungry, cannot afford clothes, school fees and better living, they obviously complain. You can call them illiterate and whatever, but I tell you, nobody wants bad for his family, for his children. If there were some criminals, money launderers etc, did government brought anyone to justice, did government brought even a single penny back? What it surely did is, that it snatched what little bit poor were having. Now there is no jobs, inflation is sky high and law and order is in front of you.

Friendship at the country level by working together to help improve the lives of close to 2B people.

Not at the personal level by inviting him to family weddings or dealing with their businessmen in order to improve family business.

Kavalier

Friendship at the country level by working together to help improve the lives of close to 2B people.

Not at the personal level by inviting him to family weddings or dealing with their businessmen in order to improve family business.
OK Bro... ?

arifkarim

How badly we miss that kind of governance which kept such people under check, Model town type action would have been the best solution but for that a courageous and badmash CM required, not a bakri like Buzdar.
So Model Town massacre was good but Lal Masjid massacre was bad? Bughaz Musharraf?

arifkarim

Why nation stand against the goons of Army ? Why can't this fat ass gets his ass out and try to stop the group they were all supporting during their protest in the past . Their interior harami is the one who issued videos supporting them .
Because army wasn't supporting TLP. If it was supporting there was no need for army Rangers in Punjab against TLP now. This is what happens when you blindly accept bullshit from Maryam Nawaz media cell

arifkarim

Stop it....wen your PM expresses condolences on the passing away of the head of TLP....what do you expect? this government is a curse on us
TLP and PTI objectives are the same but while PTI pursue them peacefully and by diplomatic means, TLP pursue them with violence

Siberite

Because army wasn't supporting TLP. If it was supporting there was no need for army Rangers in Punjab against TLP now. This is what happens when you blindly accept bullshit from Maryam Nawaz media cell
Dunger ! Was that not your daddy who was giving them money packed in Envelopes ? Oh, no , it wasn't your real daddy for sure.

arifkarim

Dunger ! Was that not your daddy who was giving them money packed in Envelopes ? Oh, no , it wasn't your real daddy for sure.
Yes, it was for bus fare to ride back home because Khota Biryani govt abandoned them on the road after release from Jail Khotay

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
حکومت کو ان جانوروں کو سڑکوں سے ہٹانا ہو گا . میری عزیزہ بھی روڈ بلاک کی وجہ سے جان گنوا بیٹھی یہ گھٹیا لعنتی لبیک والے کتے مولوی اس کی موت کے ذمدار ہیں . لوگ سڑکوں پر جھولیاں اٹھا کر اس شیطانی فتنہ کو کوس رہے ہیں . لیکن کہاں ہے حکومت
Allah maghfirat karay ameen.

Siberite

Yes, it was for bus fare to ride back home because Khota Biryani govt abandoned them on the road after release from Jail Khotay
Dunger !! were they looking for the bus ride back home after bringing them at the Fieza Bad ? You are so perthitic that truth doesn't even touch your skin .After all you admitted about your parents.