Suhail Warraich’s Book has been confiscated from all the BOOK STALLS

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ہیرا منڈی میں پیدا یہ چنگڑ پیہلے بچپن میں گل خان کے ذریعے خود چلتا رہا پھر اپنی نانی ،دادی اور بے بے کو بچپن سی ہیرا منڈی میں چلتا دیکھتا رھا پھر اپنی بہنوں اور اب بیٹیوں کو اور اب اپنی سب گھر والیو ںُ کو چلتا دیکھ دیکھ کر یہ جانگلی اور ہیرا منڈی کے کوٹھے کی پیداوار ہر بات میں چلنے ہی کی بات کرتا ہے چالو ماں کا چالو پتر خاندان چالو

Raja Naved Qurban Bhatti

MPA (400+ posts)
Suhail Warraich’s new book “YE COMPANY NAHI CHALEGI” has been confiscated from all the book stalls in Lahore. This was a collection of his columns. The main reason for the book confiscation was the picture on its cover.

I respected Suhail Warraich a lot until now. The picture on the cover was very insulting. I don’t think he could think that negative but then why would he be such a piece of $h!t to go that low for attention.

People do these sort of stunts these days for extra popularity or attention. PM Imran Khan should sue him for defamation.

This Raangherr Warraich is a disgrace to the country. He wants to make headlines in the neighbouring country by causing a bad name to his country.

PM Khan has opted Mind over Matter policy for such rubbish people.

"My theory is very simple .. 'Mind over matter: I don’t mind and they [who use different terms for me] don’t matter'."

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is the nation as a whole better than these 4? Our leaders, our journalists, and our religious leaders represent the same norms as are prevalent in society. No journalist or anchor has ever been caught taking money yet but if the perception is true then how are they different than our politicians, judges, generals, and bureaucrats. Imran Khan was a hope for many including me but whatever he promised to gather votes has been backtracked. Police were to be reformed but it is more politicized than ever before. Judiciary was to be reformed so that cases do not linger on for decades but there is no word about it even two and a half years into his tenure. Pakistan needs a nation-building leader with vision and conviction.
He is a compromised leader
Compromise was perhaps the essence of his coming to power

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
Is the nation as a whole better than these 4? Our leaders, our journalists, and our religious leaders represent the same norms as are prevalent in society. No journalist or anchor has ever been caught taking money yet but if the perception is true then how are they different than our politicians, judges, generals, and bureaucrats. Imran Khan was a hope for many including me but whatever he promised to gather votes has been backtracked. Police were to be reformed but it is more politicized than ever before. Judiciary was to be reformed so that cases do not linger on for decades but there is no word about it even two and a half years into his tenure. Pakistan needs a nation-building leader with vision and conviction.
Try to understand you didn't give Imran Han majority, your didn't give him 2/3 majority and you didn't give him presidential system.?also you have him bankrupt country and then within two years you wanted new Paris. Adjust your expectations and think positive he is the best. Try to understand no magic stick. You was sleeping 35 years now you want magic. Not possible

peaceandjustice

Suhail Warraich’s new book “YE COMPANY NAHI CHALEGI” has been confiscated from all the book stalls in Lahore. This was a collection of his columns. The main reason for the book confiscation was the picture on its cover.

I respected Suhail Warraich a lot until now. The picture on the cover was very insulting. I don’t think he could think that negative but then why would he be such a piece of $h!t to go that low for attention.

People do these sort of stunts these days for extra popularity or attention. PM Imran Khan should sue him for defamation.

This Raangherr Warraich is a disgrace to the country. He wants to make headlines in the neighbouring country by causing a bad name to his country.
بڑی پٹواری نسل کا ڈوگی ھے میڈیا کی صحافت کا بدترین کرپٹ حکمرانوں کا بوٹ پالیشیا اور بوٹ چاٹو ھے
یہ بندہ اُردو کا املا نہیں لکھ سکتا اور نہ ہی اردو سہی طریقے سے پڑھ سکتا ہوگا یہ بہت بڑی پرچی پر صحافت کی ڈگری لے کر آیا ہؤا لگتا ھے ھے بس کرپٹ مالکوں کا وفاداربھونکوں ھے اس کے لئے بھی بس دعا ہی کی جاسکتی ھے

peaceandjustice

ES742l3XgAAA1oT.jpg

Hamid Mir Propaganda cell against Imran Khan link here
Sohail Warich Propaganda cell against Imran Khan link here
ان بیشرموں نے آپنے ضمیر شیطان کو بیچ دیئے ہیں ان حرام خوروں کے لئے بس دعا ہی کی جاسکتی ھے

Pathfinder

I am amazed this warraich is so shallow. it did that on purpose to antagonise and when people are antagonized it will say "oh look no freedom of speech". I guess waraich did a reham.

Iconoclast

Lol a brainless, failed wart after spending a good chunk of his life running door to door sniffing the bungholes of celebrities is now calling himself a political analyst and journalist. A phatwari's fav type of journalist.
Not that I watch tv but the only thing I recall involving this scrotum face is "Aik din geo kay saath".... as cringe worthy as any MTV show lol.

master timi

MPA (400+ posts)
کتاب اس کے کالم کا مجموعہ ہے۔ اور کالم بھی وہ جس میں زیادہ تر جھوٹی اور غلط پیشنگوئی کی گئی ہو۔ یا پھر وہ چول خواب کے مکالمے۔ بجائے اس کے کہ یہ بندہ اپنے جھوٹوں پر شرمندہ ہوتا اس نے ڈھٹائی کا مظاہرہ کرتے ہوئے اس پر کتاب لکھ ڈالی۔

شاوا بھئ شاوا

Fairer

Councller (250+ posts)
yea modi itself said that in bangladesh that they were the creators of mukhti bani the terrorist and traitors who were involved with indian backing. there were many traitors involved in that so stop trying to act nonchalant.

May be same will be involved in another mukhti Bani episode. Don't let the grievances to grow to that par where they don't care for the land. We need to address them. Otherwise any one can take advantage to turn minority into majority.

peaceandjustice

Free Mir Shakeel and give all advertisement to GEO, they will be okay
عمران خان نے ان حرام خوروں لفافہ بلیک میلرز صحافیوں کے ٹولے کو ان کی اوقات دیکھا دی ھے ان لفافہ خور وظیفہ خور صحافیوں کی بدبو سے شیطان سے بھی زیادہ ھے جہاں جہاں سے یہ بد بودار منافق صحافیوں کا ٹولہ گزرتا ھے شیطان بھی اس راستے کو چھوڑ دیتا ھے

HSiddiqui

Ask him AAAP KO IS NEEECH KAAM KE PAISAY TO KHUUB MILAY HONGAY?

wasiqjaved

Ab wazifay band hue pare hain aise tuche sahafiyon ke to aisi kitaabein hee likhein ge na apni frustration nikaalne ke liye. Waise bhi ab Sohail Warrech Reham ke level ki kitaabein hee nikaal sakta hai, aakhir parwarish hee Mian Saanp ne karr rakhi hai.