Supreme Court's Verdict On Senate Election.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PTI was supposed to approach Zardari, rather SC ,
Zardari Pervez Elahi Sharifs can offer better.
I don’t know why Khan is getting disgraceful after PDM failed showing power?

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What is the point of accepting imran's point of view but they still didn't allow the open ballot voting for senate.........Supreme Chotiya Court

Dr Adam

What is the point of accepting imran's point of view but they still didn't allow the open ballot voting for senate.........Supreme Chotiya Court

Read what AGP is saying
'جو چاہتے تھے وہ مل گیا، سپریم کورٹ نے قابل شناخت سینیٹ پیپر کا کہہ دیا'
اٹارنی جنرل آف پاکستان

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
We are very lucky Judges can't give good verdict!? Wasted Time of Pakistan.

Avay ka avah he bigra hoa hey Pakistan main.

Dr Adam

Once the senate voters can be traced, as per this verdict, they're basically screwed. They can run but can not hide now.

Yes, Exactly. This is what I'm telling our brother Vicky.
Hey Vic! Now you got the point?

Last edited:

aneeskhan

Read what AGP is saying
'جو چاہتے تھے وہ مل گیا، سپریم کورٹ نے قابل شناخت سینیٹ پیپر کا کہہ دیا'
اٹارنی جنرل آف پاکستان

Dr. Adam can you mentioned this Pipla AGP won any case overseas or in Pakistani courts?
When UK court ordered to pay 28 millions Ponds Moussavi Freudian , he was saying we did excellent job.

values

ہ فیصلہ بہت ہی کلیر ہے .الیکشن میں ہر ووٹر کو سیریل نمبر لگا کر بیلٹ پیپر ملے گا .کوئی پارٹی الیکشن کمشن ،این شکایت کرتی ہے تو بعد میں بتایا جا سکے گا کہ کس نے کس کو ووٹ دیا تھا .عمران کی جیت ہے

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
Someone told few days back according to Constitution Senate member should be elected on proportional representation in the assemblies so why they not following that clause.

Dr Adam

Dr. Adam can you mentioned this Pipla AGP won any case overseas or in Pakistani courts?
When UK court ordered to pay 28 millions Ponds Moussavi Freudian , he was saying we did excellent job.
Anees: My comments on AGP, per se... would not be on party lines or any other aspect.
The only thing I can say about him is... he's a patriotic Pakistani, loyal to his country, knows his job, a learned man and a man of principle & great integrity. Even the judges of the Supreme Court of Pakistan had acknowledged that fact in the open court when he was appointed as the AGP.
Like Farogh Naseem, AGP's expertise is also in constitutional law matters and since his took over as AGP he has done a wonderful job on the rostrum in every case he was called in to assist the court, be it Supreme Court or all the High Courts of the country.
Rest, I don't know him or about his background and his performance as an attorney at law in Pakistani or International courts.
He has nothing to do with the British Court Judgement in Moussavi's case as that trail dates back to 2016 or so (can't remember).
You are aware of the fact that I have no love lost for Bhutto clan and many other people in that party but not all of them are bad people. There are some fine people also in this party from interior Sindh. I will stop here.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

چول یہ موجودہ کیس بھی اٹارنی جنرل کی جیت ہے۔۔۔ لیکن جب سمجھ نہ آئے تو کیا کیا جا سکتا ہے۔۔؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The timing sucks, so close to the elections ECP has all sorts of excuses not to implement this in this election.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
The timing sucks, so close to the elections ECP has all sorts of excuses not to implement this in this election.
how it will be hard to have trace seriall number on ballot paper so that they can match later who voted for whom and then share the list publically? 300 serial number ballot paper i dont think it will be hard to implement with current technologies available to us.

Last edited:

Mughal1

SCP can only interpret or clarify the law they cannot legislate it. That is for parliament. So is up to parliament to amend constitutional clauses.

Court has clarified the situation which places the ball in court of ECP. It is now time for people to pressurise ECP people to do their job properly or go home and let those come forth who are capable of doing better.

ECP chairman has shown utter stupidity and haraami pan in responding to court suggestions. It is better that he is replaced with someone capable of carrying out his responsibilities. It is and it was his responsibility to sort out this mess but he did not do his job let alone properly. He was supposed to bring the case to scp not IK. He never raised any concern about corruption during elections. A pakka haraami and not only him but those who were in charge before him as well.

My point is that all institutions are supposed to function properly. It is job of people working in them to see what is hampering their proper functioning and get rid of it, if need be with the help of the courts etc. It is because they are haraamies themselves so they do not do their jobs properly. This is why the country in gone to dogs.

What a country this is that almost all its people are haraamies only thinking about themselves and not of the country ie its people as a community or family. These haraamies do not bother to know why this country was brought about and how it can be that country so that they could struggle together for making it that country.

IK is trying to do halaali things wherever he can but he cannot do all that is needing done all by himself. People need to leave their haraami pan and they need to wake up before it is too late. Pakistan is not a poor country but quite a lot of its children have turned out to be big haraamies who are deliberately making rest of its people poor because of their haraami pan.

They have no sense of the message in the quran that is why they are haraamies and this has been brought on by equally haraami mulaans who have misinterpreted the quran and misrepresented its message whereby they confused the masses. This is the end result of that confusion.

Last edited: