Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid Summarises His Successful Security Analysis::::Gen. Raheel Has Understood And

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
file.jpeg

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
​یہ سب اس کی خود پسندی ہے- ورنہ راحیل شریف کو نہ تو اسکا نام معلوم ہے اور نہ وہ ان جیسوں کو منہ لگاتا ہے

ImranK

Senator (1k+ posts)
either provide proofs of all these claims or stop spreading lies.

this way i can also claim that i said all that before zaid zaman .... khalifa of yousuf kazzab...

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Mujhay nahi maloom yeh kia hai yaa kia thaa ,, maggar abb jo yeh kehta hai woh harr muhab e wattan kehta hai ,, ghaliban aik authentic hadees (hadith)hai ke yeh naa dekho kon keh raha hai yeh dekho kia keh raha hai ,,, i hope that i am not wrong

Wadaich

either provide proofs of all these claims or stop spreading lies.

this way i can also claim that i said all that before zaid zaman .... khalifa of yousuf kazzab...

If U can come with unbiased mind see the security analysis published by his think tank BrassTacks or see his analysis on Pak Media during 2007-2015. I have listened to all. U would have all the proofs.

Wadaich

Mujhay nahi maloom yeh kia hai yaa kia thaa ,, maggar abb jo yeh kehta hai woh harr muhab e wattan kehta hai ,, ghaliban aik authentic hadees (hadith)hai ke yeh naa dekho kon keh raha hai yeh dekho kia keh raha hai ,,, i hope that i am not wrong

جو زید صاحب کہتے ہیں اس سے سواے ان لوگوں کے جن کے دلوں میں ٹیڑھ ہے یا جو پاکستان دشمن ہیں کے علاوہ ، محب وطن پاکستانیوں کی اکثریت اتفاق کرتی ہے. ہاں طرز بیان، لہجہ ، تکلم، یا الفاظ کے چناؤ سے اختلاف ہو سکتا ہے

remykhan

Anyone who loves Pakistan and defends it and the armed forces of Pakistan is a true son of Pakistan. Zahid, you are a true patriot.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, he lost credibility when he said that there will Gazwa-e-Hind in 2012 and that we will raise our flag over delhi which never happened. He made a lot of fancy predictions out of thin air, which never came through.

Abdul_Wasay

Voter (50+ posts)
he is an analyst so don't bother to ask for proofs ye ignorant ones (do you think RAW CIA would give proof to this man or ZH is running a security agency ? )
the problem was not his analysis. analysis can be wrong or right (he was right at the time )
the solution , he gives, is problematic (kind of fascism he wants like hang'em all or all the others are pure evil and nothing else so deserve to die)

Wadaich

Well, he lost credibility when he said that there will Gazwa-e-Hind in 2012 and that we will raise our flag over delhi which never happened. He made a lot of fancy predictions out of thin air, which never came through.

Please mention the date as well:lol:...........Also please post the link of such prediction?

Wadaich

he is an analyst so don't bother to ask for proofs ye ignorant ones (do you think RAW CIA would give proof to this man or ZH is running a security agency ? )
the problem was not his analysis. analysis can be wrong or right (he was right at the time )
the solution , he gives, is problematic (kind of fascism he wants like hang'em all or all the others are pure evil and nothing else so deserve to die)

Just like Dr. Shahid Masood, he advocates hanging of Kharam Khors like Zardari/Nawaz/Diesel to purge evil from Pak.

thinking

Yar ye banda sach keh raha ha..is ne jis tarah ISIS..Daesh
TTP..BLA..SSP..LeJ..SM..Altaf..Zardari..Iftkhar Ch..ME ki
reshaping..Indian under Modi rules.ke baray m bohat pehlay
hi kehna start kar dia tha..jab ke us waqt sab mazaq uratey
they ZH ka...lekan in ka har analyses word by word sach sabat
ho raha ha...what a wounder man he is.Ap is ki
kae sal pehlay ki tahreer...talks nikal kar dekh
lo...he was spot on...

Wadaich

Yar ye banda sach keh raha ha..is ne jis tarah ISIS..Daesh
TTP..BLA..SSP..LeJ..SM..Altaf..Zardari..Iftkhar Ch..ME ki
reshaping..Indian under Modi rules.ke baray m bohat pehlay
hi kehna start kar dia tha..jab ke us waqt sab mazaq uratey
they ZH ka...lekan in ka har analyses word by word sach sabat
ho raha ha...what a wounder man he is.Ap is ki
kae sal pehlay ki tahreer...talks nikal kar dekh
lo...he was spot on...

It takes a Takfeeri Hell Dog Bigot, Useful Idiot, MQM goon, follower of evil nexus of Noora Narinder/Ghaddari/Fazloo Diesel, deaf & dumb or a false flag cyber cop to deny the facts U mentioned.

thinking

I have some differences with ZH..but this is true..what
his is saying.each and every word he is telling..is 100% right.
ZH ki sab se pehlay mukhalifat..Firqa Parast Mullah like
Mullah Burqa of Lal Masjid..Drunken fat Mullah Ashrafi.
and Geo..ne ki thi..tab se maine issay sun na aur read
karna start kia tha.kiyo k Friqa Parast Shiatan Mullah
aur Geo ka mujhay confirm idea tha k ye Raw Funded
hain.jis ke khalaf ye ho..tu its means..wo banda lazmi
pure Pakistani Muslim ho ga..

Last edited:

wahreh

رانا جی یہ بہت مکار آدمی ہے اور چہرے پر کئی نقاب رکھتا ہے- یہ دو لنک ملاحظہ فرمائیں

http://archive.org/download/March-2010/FitnaEYusufKazzabByArshadQureshi.pdf

https://zheupdates.wordpress.com/the-case-against-zaid-hamid/

Wadaich

With this link, and there are more I would recommend that you listen to actual security experts not some laal topi clown. But its just an advice, you don't have to do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xO-xeu6oQc

What is wrong in the video where did he say Ghazwa-e-Hind will occur in 2012? Please don't harp on figments of your boundless imagination. Take the things in the right perspective He just gave his analysis. Do U know about the CIA Think Tanks who are giving dates & years for the break of Pakistan (God forbid) since 1980s?