System is Collapsing NOT Imran Khan

Nain

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan has exposed the system and now everyone knows there is a mafia and corrupt people everywhere - which he called Elite Capture.

In this country even Supreme Court Judges are corrupt too, recent Faez Isa example proved it.

Bhutto is remembered because he gave political conscious to general public and Now Imran Khan exposed this whole corrupt system which is designed to protect powerful. Now people are not stupid anymore to trust this rotten system.

Those who think Imran Khan is failing lives in fools paradise, this system has failed and now its collapsing.

Last edited:

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan has exposed the system and now everyone know there is a mafia and corrupt people everywhere - which he called Elite Capture.

In this country even Supreme Court Judges are corrupt too, recent Faez Isa example proved it.

Bhutto is remembered because he gave political conscious to general public and Now Imran Khan exposed this whole corrupt system which is designed to protect powerful. Now people are not stupid anymore to trust this rotten system.

Those who think Imran Khan is failing lives in fools paradise, this system has failed and now its collapsing.
Yes IK exposed the system by making govt with corrupt people who have more or less served in every other party. He showed us how helpless he is to stop sugar mafia, wheat mafia, and drugs mafia. He even showed us how in order to get senators he would compromise and give tickets to cigarette mafia. I was a PTI voter, today is Jummat tun wida so I would not lie but IK like Nawaz and Zardari is a politician whose only goal was to wear the sherwani be it at the expense of the poor people. The guy duped us.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Yes IK exposed the system by making govt with corrupt people who have more or less served in every other party. He showed us how helpless he is to stop sugar mafia, wheat mafia, and drugs mafia. He even showed us how in order to get senators he would compromise and give tickets to cigarette mafia. I was a PTI voter, today is Jummat tun wida so I would not lie but IK like Nawaz and Zardari is a politician whose only goal was to wear the sherwani be it at the expense of the poor people. The guy duped us.

Orak sha mara...

Malik_007

Senator (1k+ posts)
Chootiyeh! tab vote kr dayta na bhai jab sab haji thay Imran Khan k sath??? tab to hum may say kisi nay usko vote nahi dia 22 Saal main! jab us nay bhi wohi electables ikhatay kr liyeh to ab yeh kehna k khan k pass bhi wohi log hain to bhai pehlay apnay gareban main jhanko or pocho khud sy k tm sab us waqat kahan tha jab yeh saray harami Imran Khan k sath nahi thay to Imran Khan power main kiun na aa saka?

Aamir Shehzad

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan proved himself a very weak PM.He was expected to bring the reforms that he himself had been promising(and majority of Pakistanis voted him for that i.e tax reforms ,police ,bureaucratic ,judicial etc),but these reforms are nowhere to be seen ,sadly.He has been practically compromising on his proclaimed agenda since 2018 and 2023 is not far away .If he doesn't deal the mafias( who oppose reforms ) with iron hand it will be a huge loss for the country.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Chootiyeh! tab vote kr dayta na bhai jab sab haji thay Imran Khan k sath??? tab to hum may say kisi nay usko vote nahi dia 22 Saal main! jab us nay bhi wohi electables ikhatay kr liyeh to ab yeh kehna k khan k pass bhi wohi log hain to bhai pehlay apnay gareban main jhanko or pocho khud sy k tm sab us waqat kahan tha jab yeh saray harami Imran Khan k sath nahi thay to Imran Khan power main kiun na aa saka?
Wow your language. Salute to the person who did your upbringing. You can also disagree in a dignified manner.

Malik_007

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan proved himself a very weak PM.He was expected to bring the reforms that he himself had been promising(and majority of Pakistanis voted him for that i.e tax reforms ,police ,bureaucratic ,judicial etc),but these reforms are nowhere to be seen ,sadly.He has been practically compromising on his proclaimed agenda since 2018 and 2023 is not far away .If he doesn't deal the mafias( who oppose reforms ) with iron hand it will be a huge loss for the country.
Bhai reforms kia koi bachon ka khel ha???? sirf itna socho k Senate Election sy pehlay ek Ordinace laya gaya tha jis ko Supreme Court of Pakistan nay choron k haq main khatam kr dia or Voting ko allow kia k wo Secret ho! umeedain bahoot hain us say per wo bhi insan ha koi machine ya khalai makhlooq nahi k sab khuch jaldi jaldi thek kr day! Or kisi mulk ki misal do jo is condition main ho or 3 saal main super power ban gaya ho ya at-least apnay paon py khara he ho gaya ho??? koi practicle example.... Wo akela ha or us k samnay har idara ek mafia ki tarah khara ha! Time do or usko support karo us say behtar option hamaray pass or koi nahi ha

Malik_007

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wow your language. Salute to the person who did your upbringing. You can also disagree in a dignified manner.
Kia ghisa pita jumla ha k jis nay aapki tarbiat ki ha us ko salute? sab he asay hotay hain, chootiya ka matlab bewakoof ha :-D or Bhai bhi to bola tumahin wo nahi dikha? ! ab is bat ko choro or jo asal bat thi agar us py koi jawab ha tmharay pass to bat karo

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
He would have done all that had he been independent and not leeching off of these mafias. Be it Abraaj,JKT,Aleem Khan,Nadeem Babar,Vawda etc. Am highly disappointed in him, and his govt. We were better off in the lohars and certified thief's era

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Kia ghisa pita jumla ha k jis nay aapki tarbiat ki ha us ko salute? sab he asay hotay hain, chootiya ka matlab bewakoof ha :-D or Bhai bhi to bola tumahin wo nahi dikha? ! ab is bat ko choro or jo asal bat thi agar us py koi jawab ha tmharay pass to bat karo
Aap mund pe jhoot bol rhay hain which as per your definition makes you the biggest chutiya out there. Anyway, I was present in Khans first dharna in Lahore. People were charged, they were fed up with the two party system. Khan gave us hope. We had people like Justice Waji, Hamid Khan, Tasneem Noorani, Akbar S Babar, Fauzia Kasuri etc as the torch bearers. Not Sheeda Talli and other lotas. I agree they would have not made it in a parliamentary system but maybe they would have lost two elections and gotten lucky in the third. So somewhere down the lane IK compromised on his vision and ideology. Werna Khattak jaisay do number admi jis ka adha tabar is in govt, the old Khan would have never inducted him in his team.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
All of us are talking about many things and always complaining. But no one discusses the solutions.
We are only supposed to discuss solutions.
One real problem in our Government sector is undue job security. This thing has destroyed the delivery system in Pakistan.
Just take example of last Government agreement with IPPs, bureaucracy refused to sign settlements since they want insurances from NAB. O my friend, it's your job and you have to do it correctly. If you do like this then why we need you. All those officers should have been fired. But their job is secure and they are still working. Also NAB way of action is not good as well, how they can keep someone under arrest for such a long period and end result is zero. NAB only works on claims but no real evidence. If they have evidence, officers of NAB are compromised.
18th amendment another major backdrop.
Justice system is a curse.
If even only a justice system is corrected, I think all problems will resolve.
Bureaucracy unlimited powers have destroyed a work culture in Government sector.
People claim bribe price has increased in this government, but no one can catch both briber and being bribed. Only rumors and if in real, both are criminals.

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Spot on.
I know many who said Khan can never make govt he has no electable

Same ppl then pointed finger at jahangeer tareeen by calling hik ATM and what not

Same ppl now have sympathies with JT.

KON LOK O TUSSI

Aamir Shehzad

Councller (250+ posts)
Bhai reforms kia koi bachon ka khel ha???? sirf itna socho k Senate Election sy pehlay ek Ordinace laya gaya tha jis ko Supreme Court of Pakistan nay choron k haq main khatam kr dia or Voting ko allow kia k wo Secret ho! umeedain bahoot hain us say per wo bhi insan ha koi machine ya khalai makhlooq nahi k sab khuch jaldi jaldi thek kr day! Or kisi mulk ki misal do jo is condition main ho or 3 saal main super power ban gaya ho ya at-least apnay paon py khara he ho gaya ho??? koi practicle example.... Wo akela ha or us k samnay har idara ek mafia ki tarah khara ha! Time do or usko support karo us say behtar option hamaray pass or koi nahi ha
Bhai 3 sal me super power bnane ka me ne bhi nhi kaha mgr kuch bunyadi cheezen Jo phle din se drust ki jasktin thin nhi ki gain misal k tor pr
1.across the board qanoon ka itlaq(chahe koi kisi bhi group se taluq rkhe( sahiwal incident, lahore hospital me lawyers ka hmla ,colonal ki biwi,malik riaz ki beti ki ghunda grdi) ye srf chnd misaalen hn PTI ne btor intizamia ki srbrah kuch bhi nhi action lia aur might is right k purane tswr ko hi mzbut kia he
2.tax collection system ka Hal hi koi nhi rozana ka arbun ka nuqsan to govt ko sirf is me horha he ek choti se misal he ke govt ki cemercial properties koriun k bhao logun k pas hn aur is me mili bhagat shamil he dcs acs aur auqaf ki
tax payers ki tdad me kai guna izafa kia jaskta that pr govt koi initiative nhi lerhi ( kajriwal ki taaza misaal samne he)
Baqi bhi bht baaten he ese hi pr mukhtsr tor per agr IK ko mafias kaam nhi krne de rhin aur wo kmzor he in se jeetne ki position me nhi he to govt chorde opposition me aajae awam usse phle se ziada vote denge mgr 5 sal hkumat me reh kr sirf doosrun pr ilzam lgana ghlt hoga

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He would have done all that had he been independent and not leeching off of these mafias. Be it Abraaj,JKT,Aleem Khan,Nadeem Babar,Vawda etc. Am highly disappointed in him, and his govt. We were better off in the lohars and certified thief's era
ہاہاہا دھرررر فٹے منہ
یعنی جہاں کی کھوتی…..ادھر ہی جا کھلوتی

Malik_007

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aap mund pe jhoot bol rhay hain which as per your definition makes you the biggest chutiya out there. Anyway, I was present in Khans first dharna in Lahore. People were charged, they were fed up with the two party system. Khan gave us hope. We had people like Justice Waji, Hamid Khan, Tasneem Noorani, Akbar S Babar, Fauzia Kasuri etc as the torch bearers. Not Sheeda Talli and other lotas. I agree they would have not made it in a parliamentary system but maybe they would have lost two elections and gotten lucky in the third. So somewhere down the lane IK compromised on his vision and ideology. Werna Khattak jaisay do number admi jis ka adha tabar is in govt, the old Khan would have never inducted him in his team.
Bhai bs ginti k 5 naam??? Justice Waji, Hamid Khan, Tasneem Noorani, Akbar S Babar, Fauzia Kasuri ....... Aysha Gulalai bhi mila lo or Reham Khan ko bhi include kr lo to ho gy total 7 top class log ! yeh 7 log kafi thay pora Pakistan chalanay k liyeh??? Yar bachon jesi batein na karo, Jis tarah ka hamari quom ka mizaj ha or jis tarah yahan logon sirf short term faida chahtay hain aasan kam nahi ha us k liyeh k wo chezon ko itni jaldi thek kr sakay!!!

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Most of us knew the system is corrupt that was kne Of The reasons people voted for IK to make changes.

Judiciary and judges corrupt we knew that.
NAB and Fia useless we knew that
Police corrupt we knew that
e
Election commission corrupt we knew that.
Not sure how IK has exposed them. IK was thinking that as soon as he arrives institutions would start working but without replacing the heads of each insttituation that cannot be done.

You need competent individuals who are not corrupt and what too perform sitting in each institutions then you may see a difference.