Talal Chaudhry & Ayesha Rajab Baloch update & Siasat.pk's role

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
noon leak is dead and it won't even get a burial. The carcass will be out in the open as an admonition.

I wish that was true. I know some people who support Noon League and they will never change their stance no matter what. Every accusation against PMLN is a conspiracy against their leaders according to them so they ignore it.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
noon leak is dead and it won't even get a burial. The carcass will be out in the open as an admonition.

This maybe wish of some people but far from reality :)
PML-N is a big political party and will remain like it for at least some more years .

Rambler

This maybe wish of some people but far from reality :)
PML-N is a big political party and will remain like it for at least some more years .

I don't write wishes. I only write things after a careful thought process based on a model. I am talking about noon-leak not a political party which could assume the name of PML. Time for parties run by duffers like nawaz is over - this clan is destined to doom into oblivion and this will happen very quickly. You will see the leaky party vanish in the next elections after which a new political force will emerge hopefully for the better of the country. Its written on the wall for all with eyes to see.

Rambler

I wish that was true. I know some people who support Noon League and they will never change their stance no matter what. Every accusation against PMLN is a conspiracy against their leaders according to them so they ignore it.

This is called inertia in the language of physics. Retrogressive politics has run its course and taking its last breaths. After next elections you won't see any of these old lanat-zada faces (or should I say, faeces) around.

Eigle

MPA (400+ posts)
That was a political stunt by PMLN to divert the attention from the goofy made by NS.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
سیاست پی کے چھاگئی ہے اور یاد رکھنا اب ن لیگ کے نشانے پر بھی آگئی ہے
Noon league ke daur mein, aaj se koi 4 se 5 saal pehley, unhon ne aik koshish bhi ki thi Pakistan mein block karney ki.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeah I know, I've seen such people too, but 99% of those people are supporters of Nawaz Sharif and some within those are also sympathetic towards Nani 420 because of NS. Showbaz, Hamza on their own don't have much support.

NS is not coming back and he cannot become Nawaz Bhai, patwaris are not as dedicated as MQM morons who will obey Nawaz Bhai from London.

Nani, Showbaz and Hamza, are eventually going to end up behind bars soon. Eventually Pmlun will become another galli mohallah party like MQM. Maybe win 10-20 seats from some districts in Punjab because of zaat, paat, biradri, electables but thats about it.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Noon leak mein tanzeem saazi barey arsey se chal rahi hai yeh pehli dafaa sar e aam Chitrol hui hai inn ki.
If people didn't forget one of their party worker found dead in Chabba house lahore (Noon leak's MNA's house) and Haraam Zaada Rana Sana said she was a drug addict and died because of overdose!! Filthy beasts of Noon leak.

Champion 01

Noon leak mein tanzeem saazi barey arsey se chal rahi hai yeh pehli dafaa sar e aam Chitrol hui hai inn ki.
If people didn't forget one of their party worker found dead in Chabba house lahore (Noon leak's MNA's house) and Haraam Zaada Rana Sana said she was a drug addict and died because of overdose!! Filthy beasts of Noon leak.
you are so very right, this gutter born PIMP of Faisalabad is a hard core criminal, a budmash, Murderer, drug baron and black mailer, he has black mailed and still doing it to Nawaz’s family regarding that famous speech in which he claimed that Kulsoom and Mariam are having a double shift with chokidar Safdar, instead of putting this filth in jail, this Noora tabbar had made this gutter born Rana their Law Minister and party leader.
All Pakistanis are praying that this SOB must be hanged publicly in front of Jati Umra on an electric pole.