Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
THIS IS COMMUNIST SYSTEM. STUDY COMMUNES OF RUSSIA. COTTON CULTIVATION IN RUSSIA TO UNDERSTAND THE SYSTEM. THIS IS A PARALLEL GOVERNMENT. SO SHOULD WE UNDERSTAND THAT COMMUNISM IS THE BEST. I DO NOT AGREE.
peepeepee is a marxist party, BUT they are marxist by name, in actual fact they are crooked. In a actual marxist system batty he/she would have been shot along with entire peepeepee by a firing squad or disposed by another means.

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
peepeepee is a marxist party, BUT they are marxist by name, in actual fact they are crooked. In a actual marxist system batty he/she would have been shot along with entire peepeepee by a firing squad or disposed by another means.
EMOTIONS ARE SPEAKING HERE. GIVE LOGICS. DISCUSS SYSTEM WITHOUT EMOTIONS. THIS CLIP WAS RELATED TO THE NON FORMAL DECLARATION OR ESTABLISHMENT OF COMMUNIST STATE OF NIZAMANIS IN TANDO SOOMRO. JUST TELL ME WHERE I AM WRONG. DO NOT SPEAK WITH EMOTIONS.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
EMOTIONS ARE SPEAKING HERE. GIVE LOGICS. DISCUSS SYSTEM WITHOUT EMOTIONS. THIS CLIP WAS RELATED TO THE NON FORMAL DECLARATION OR ESTABLISHMENT OF COMMUNIST STATE OF NIZAMANIS IN TANDO SOOMRO. JUST TELL ME WHERE I AM WRONG. DO NOT SPEAK WITH EMOTIONS.
what bloody emotions are you talking about? I see you with an emotional dislodge shouting in capital letters!!