"Terrorism Has No Religion" - Imam Kaaba Sheikh Saleh Al Taleb India Tour Today

topnotcher

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
"Terrorism Has No Religion Infact Muslims Are The Worst Victim Of Terrorism"
Imam Kaaba Sheikh Saleh Al Taleb India Tour 5th April 2016

Last edited:

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeeh baat Saudi Badshahon ko bhi samjhao... Jo in dehsatgardon ki sarparasti kar rahe hain.

Aliimran1

Arabs are the biggest supporters and financier of terrorism
They are mother of all evils

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

how many countries have Arabs invaded or have their forces in? now count the number of countries has Iran invaded or has armies fighting in? now tell me who is the mother of all evils. even the history backs this as shia have always been traitors in the Islamic history.

Aliimran1

Muhammad bin Qasim invaded Indian continent and list goes on and on

how many countries have Arabs invaded or have their forces in? now count the number of countries has Iran invaded or has armies fighting in? now tell me who is the mother of all evils. even the history backs this as shia have always been traitors in the Islamic history.

خداداد

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ عجیب اتفاق ہے کہ جس ملک کے ساتھ بھی سسعودی عرب کے شاہی خاندان کے سیاسی اور دفاعی معاملات عروج پر ہوں وہاں انہی دنوں میں امام کعبہ کا دورہ ضرور ہوتا ہے۔ یہ سب لوگ ہمارے لیے بہت محترم ہیں لیکن ایک عام شہری کے ذہن میں سوال پیدا ہوتا ہے کہ یہ کیسا اتفاق ہے کہ جب پاکستان سے یمن کے معاملے میں فوجی مدد مانگی گئی تو امام کعبہ نے پاکستان کا دورہ کیا اور کہا کہ سعودی اور پاکستانی بھائی بھائی ہیں اور اب جبکہ بھارت کے ساتھ دوستی اور دفاعی تعلقات کی پینگ اپنے عروج پر ہے تو امام کعبہ بھارت کے دورے پر دہشتگردی میں مذہب کی تفریق نہ ہونے پر بات کر رہے ہیں؟

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Muhammad bin Qasim invaded Indian continent and list goes on and on

oh the Arabs conquered the land alright but we are not talking about that time. we are talking about today. yes they conquered Iran as well which is difficult for some of the so called muslims of today. are you one of those affected by Muhammad bin Qasim then I can only pity you.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)

What about Yasser Arafat, Jamal Nasir and Moammar Qaddafi? How many countries did they invade ? Look at legacy of Sultan Qaboos Bin Saeed in Oman and how much he invests in education and development of his country. Yes evil attitude of Aal-e-Saud requires condemnation but please avoid any sort of racism or stereotype

Aliimran1

Wah Ji wah Arab karain tu tu conquered Baritania karay tu qabza America karay tu badmashi ---- What a double standards? Aap ki 5 se 7 hazar civilization ko khatam kar dia aur aap mujhay kah rahay kah --- you feel pity for me [hilar][hilar]
oh the Arabs conquered the land alright but we are not talking about that time. we are talking about today. yes they conquered Iran as well which is difficult for some of the so called muslims of today. are you one of those affected by Muhammad bin Qasim then I can only pity you.

Aliimran1

Yasir Arafat the biggest terrorist of all times ---- he was married to a Zionist woman and he played in the hands of Zionist all his life ---- Qadafi was a dictator and I don,t like to comment on him because he was coward and too busy saving his *** all his life And what sultan Qaboos did for Muslim umma and how many Muslim scientists his country produced and what are their contribution for the world

What about Yasser Arafat, Jamal Nasir and Moammar Qaddafi? How many countries did they invade ? Look at legacy of Sultan Qaboos Bin Saeed in Oman and how much he invests in education and development of his country. Yes evil attitude of Aal-e-Saud requires condemnation but please avoid any sort of racism or stereotype