Tesla: The Electric Revolution

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
will these cars be as fast as normal cars?

will they be successful in countries like Pakistan where there is shortage of electricity?

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

will they be successful in countries like Pakistan where there is shortage of electricity?
Tesla is really good no doubt about it however, Pakistan isn’t big market for Tesla neither they gonna have infrastructure for electric cars so easily in Pakistan. Tesla is targeting North America Scandinavia n’ Europe.
I was in Oslo last summer and I noticed many Tesla cars when enquired, I got to know 50% cars in Oslo on electric. Govt offered tax/rebate and no parking fee in downtown Oslo on electric cars.
Parking charges/fees are heavy in downtown Oslo.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You've been living in a cave or something. They are much faster than normal cars, supercar territory.

As for the rest Tesla is an arse its the Apple of the car world. Tesla won't sell you a single screw. Everything, even the most basic stuff has to be done at a Tesla approved facility, also Tesla can remotely switch off features on your car as it pleases. Like many owners of second hand Teslas are now finding out that Tesla has remotely switched off fast charging for them.

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the future. YOu will be seeing electric cars all over Pakistan in next ten years. Pakistan wants to have 50% electric cars by 2030

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
this car is for elite class not someone like you jo zehni tour pay pasmanda hai

You've been living in a cave or something. They are much faster than normal cars, supercar territory.

As for the rest Tesla is an arse its the Apple of the car world. Tesla won't sell you a single screw. Everything, even the most basic stuff has to be done at a Tesla approved facility, also Tesla can remotely switch off features on your car as it pleases. Like many owners of second hand Teslas are now finding out that Tesla has remotely switched off fast charging for them.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
this car is for elite class not someone like you jo zehni tour pay pasmanda hai
Dude I live in car capital of the world, Tesla's are used here as Taxis and have been since 3 years. Elite my ass.

Khud 200 saal purani Corolla nazar aa jati hai to aankhein bahir aajati hain, yaaar kya gardi hai, barda ho ke ek din mein bhi diesel corolla lounga! ? ? ? ? ?

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wahan dish washing kerta hai ye dogie nehalty hai the best would be a security guard
such such bata lambhi na chorien

Dude I live in car capital of the world, Tesla's are used here as Taxis and have been since 3 years. Elite my ass.

Khud 200 saal purani Corolla nazar aa jati hai to aankhein bahir aajati hain, yaaar kya gardi hai, barda ho ke ek din mein bhi diesel corolla lounga! ? ? ? ? ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Wahan dish washing kerta hai ye dogie nehalty hai the best would be a security guard
such such bata lambhi na chorien
You can keep self projecting all you want, doesn't change a thing. I've been here for 40 plus years baba, Let me know, I could use some one to water the garden and clean the cars. I'll send you the visa.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
40 plus years and still illegal, hiding from immigration authorities
You can keep self projecting all you want, doesn't change a thing. I've been here for 40 plus years baba, Let me know, I could use some one to water the garden and clean the cars. I'll send you the visa.