Texas synagogue hostage crisis for Afia Siddiqui release, suspect is dead

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jani1

یہ تو ویسی ہی بات ہوگئی کہ سعودیہ والوں کو نواز شریف کے لندن جانے کی ویڈیو دکھاوٗ کہ دیکھو، یہ بھی چور ہے، تم لوگ چور کے ہاتھ کاٹ کر زیادتی کرتے ہو، ہم تو علاج کے لیئے مزے سے انگلینڈ جانے دیتے ہیں۔

بھائی، ناروے اور امریکہ کے قانون میں ایسا ہی فرق ہے جیسا سعودیہ اور پاکستان کے چوری کے قانون میں ہے۔ گو کہ دونوں مسلم ممالک ہی کہلاتے ہیں۔

Last edited:

Sohail Shuja

Can't jump to conclusions with this incident. How did the nutty perp get the gun?

Reminds me of the 2015 terror attack in Garland, Texas: it turned out the FBI was involved enough to incite the perp, possibly sped up his gun purchase, and an undercover agent followed the perp in a car to the attack, but didn't notify local law enforcement - the FBI claimed not to know the exact target. Court dismissed civil action against FBI by security guard who was injured defending his charge on discretionary and jurisdictional grounds: https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Motion-to-Dismiss-Order.pdf.
Texas is a redneck yankee state. Texas has no laws regarding possession of any firearm regardless of age. A person of any age may possess a firearm.

Secondly, we have seen the international movements of "Black lives matter" and "I can't breath", which exposed the law enforcement system of US.

However, it is still too early to jump to any conclusions yet.

knowledge88

جزاک الله خَيْرًا كَثِيْرًا

نیچھے دیئے گئے لنک میں پانچ چھ مفسرین کی تفاسیر آپکو ملیں گی۔
میں نے مودودی رح کی تفسیر سے شروع کیا تھا۔۔اگرچہ قرآن کی پہلی پہلی تفاسیر میں سے تفسیر ابن کثیر بھی موجود ہے۔۔
مودودی صاحب کا انداز خوبصورت اور آسان ہے۔۔
آپ بھی آسٹریلیا میں بیٹھے ہی اسے پڑھ سکتے ہیں۔۔
روزانہ ایک رکوع سے شروع کریں۔ جو دس پندرہ منٹ ہی لے گا
انشا اللہ

Thank you Jani bhai for the suggestion.
I have already started reading Tafheem ul Quran by Mododi.
Thanks again .
May Allah give you lots of success.

Sohail Shuja

True, yet is that really relevant? The important bit is that under Texas law only U.S. citizens can purchase firearms; you need to have a state-issued I.D., preferably from Texas: https://www.texasgunlaws.org/.
Who really goes to the store to buy a gun for such a plan?

Free availability means the second hand guns etc would also be up for sale in the customer to customer (C2C) marketplace. Who knows, they might be putting up adverts on ebay? and who really checks the ID in that case?

Legally speaking, we are all required to hold a permit for our radios, TV sets, Bicycles..... but how many of us really do?

Lax laws are seldom followed. Though, they are there in black and white.

Last edited:

jani1

Good hay ? ? ?

معذرت کہ پہلے نہیں دیکھ سکا۔ الرٹ چیک کرتے کرتے غالباً کہیں کچھ نظر اندازی ہوگئی بے دھیانی میں۔
جزاک الله خَيْرًا كَثِيْرًا

کوئی بات نہیں ۔۔
آپ ایک با اخلاق بھائی ہیں۔
اگر یہ میسیج نہ بھی کرتے تو چلتا۔​