Thank you Imran Khan - Thank you Shahzad Akbar for remarkable achievement

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Inquiry into effectiveness of UK Aid to Pakistan relaunched

ISLAMABAD: The International Development Committee (IDC) has relaunched an inquiry into effectiveness of UK Aid to Pakistan.

In June 2019, the previous IDC launched an inquiry into UK Aid to Pakistan but did not take any oral evidence before parliament was dissolved. The new committee comprising 11 members of the parliament is chaired by Sarah Champion of the Labour Party.

According to the terms of reference of the inquiry, the committee has invited written submissions on the effectiveness of UK Aid to Pakistan. In particular, the inquiry will ascertain whether the UK’s strategic aims for its Pakistan aid programme are clear and appropriate and UK-Pakistan relationship coherent and well-coordinated with the aid programme and its aims and objectives.

Views are also sought on whether the extent UK Aid spending in Pakistan is integrated, coordinated and responsive to the priorities and commitments to the government. The inquiry will also ascertain whether UK’s strategic aims for its Pakistan aid programme are clear and appropriate.

The focus and scale of inquiry will also cover the effectiveness of UK Aid in Pakistan in supporting its progress towards achieving the SDGs. The extent of UK Aid focusing on the poorest, most marginalised and most vulnerable people, and the level of aid spending in Pakistan appropriate in order to achieve long-lasting change are also include in the terms of reference of the inquiry.

Pakistan has been DFID’s largest country programme for the past five years, and was expected to amount to 302 million pounds in 2019-20, spanning across areas including human development, climate and the environment, and humanitarian aid.

Published in Dawn, February 12th, 2021

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

It says - spanning across areas of
human development, climate & environment, and humanitarian aid.

All were the Biggest slogans of the HONEST IMRAN KHAN
This is what we achieved after contouring three more countries in the battle of Corruption. A slap on the honest face of Pakistan new leadership.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

نئے پاکستان کی قیادت کا مشن
غریب کو خود بھی ماریں گے اور کسی دوسرے کو بھی اس کی مدد کرنے نہیں آنے دین گے

کرپشن میں ہماری ترقی اپنا رنگ لے آئ
لکھ لعنت ہے ان لوگوں پر جو کہتے ہیں کہ دنیا پاکستان کی نئی قیادت کو ایماندار سمجھتی ہے

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

فورم پر راجے کی وہی حالت ہے جو سپریم کورٹ میں جسٹس قاضی فائز عیسیٰ کی ہے

?
فائز عیسیٰ نے کہا کہ عمران خان لکھ کر دے کہ اس نے یم پی کو پیسے نہیں دینے - خان کو لکھ کر دینا پڑا - لالچ کی جو گیم عمران خان خاموشی اختیار کر کے کھیل رہا تھا وہ فائز عیسیٰ نے ختم کروا دی

ابھی عمرانی باندر ناچ میں مصروف ہیں یہ جب ناچ ختم کر کے تھکیں گے تو انہیں سمجھ آے گی

RajaRawal111

Propaganda-wal111 sharing news from non trustworthy source Dawn.com

چلو توہانوں تساں دی آقا ملکہ دا لنک دے دینے آں حضور -- جس دی وفاداری دی قسم کھا کے بیروزگاری الاؤنس کھاندے پے ہو

Will_Bite

This is what we achieved after contouring three more countries in the battle of Corruption. A slap on the honest face of Pakistan new leadership.
Does this have any link with the distrust established after revelations about Shahbaz Sharifs family members swallowing aid from UK meant for earthquake victims?

RajaRawal111

Does this have any link with the distrust established after revelations about Shahbaz Sharifs family members swallowing aid from UK meant for earthquake victims?
Yes I guess this is the direct effect of what the daily mail lawyers said "it was based on assumptions". That is why I am thanking Imran Khan and Shahzad Akbar.

I told you couple of days ago that I will be after you on this subject. So it is better for you to block me off like Citizen X did --- because man It is MY MISSION now to make you know the truth.

RajaRawal111

And where the F the trust on IK gone, if they are inquiring about this program at this time.
I guess they saw the transparency international report --- and they trust it too ?

asus87

MPA (400+ posts)

Yes it is right to say that IK is not HONEST

The rest of Pakistan is HONEST as Farishta !!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

ISLAMABAD: The International Development Committee (IDC) has relaunched an inquiry into effectiveness of UK Aid to Pakistan.

In June 2019, the previous IDC launched an inquiry into UK Aid to Pakistan but did not take any oral evidence before parliament was dissolved. The new committee comprising 11 members of the parliament is chaired by Sarah Champion of the Labour Party.

According to the terms of reference of the inquiry, the committee has invited written submissions on the effectiveness of UK Aid to Pakistan. In particular, the inquiry will ascertain whether the UK’s strategic aims for its Pakistan aid programme are clear and appropriate and UK-Pakistan relationship coherent and well-coordinated with the aid programme and its aims and objectives.

Views are also sought on whether the extent UK Aid spending in Pakistan is integrated, coordinated and responsive to the priorities and commitments to the government. The inquiry will also ascertain whether UK’s strategic aims for its Pakistan aid programme are clear and appropriate.

The focus and scale of inquiry will also cover the effectiveness of UK Aid in Pakistan in supporting its progress towards achieving the SDGs. The extent of UK Aid focusing on the poorest, most marginalised and most vulnerable people, and the level of aid spending in Pakistan appropriate in order to achieve long-lasting change are also include in the terms of reference of the inquiry.

Pakistan has been DFID’s largest country programme for the past five years, and was expected to amount to 302 million pounds in 2019-20, spanning across areas including human development, climate and the environment, and humanitarian aid.

giphy.gif

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

It's a lazy Friday morning and I have time to kill, so lets have some fun.

My first and foremost and actual serious question. Do you have a reasonable level or reading and comprehension of the English Language? And if you have to look up what the word comprehension, then you don't.

Will_Bite

And where the F the trust on IK gone, if they are inquiring about this program at this time.
I guess they saw the transparency international report --- and they trust it too ?
I would call your response goofy, but goofs would have an issue with it.

PPP and PMLN have run Pakistan for years...decades...and there is an element of reputation that has been tacked on to the country, thanks to your leige lords. That reputation has been tarnished over years, and will take years to fix. IKs presence is just the beginning.

Just to give you an idea of how your party is doing its best to stop change from happening....they were supporting show of hands till 2 years ago, and are now all of a sudden against it. They are doign their best to 'legalize money laundering, and their TT business. They are attaching politicized conditions to FATF laws....In light of this, do you really expect international donors to believe Pakistan is clean, so long as we have scumbags like Sharifs and Zardaris here?

Technical_guy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yes I guess this is the direct effect of what the daily mail lawyers said "it was based on assumptions". That is why I am thanking Imran Khan and Shahzad Akbar.

I told you couple of days ago that I will be after you on this subject. So it is better for you to block me off like Citizen X did --- because man It is MY MISSION now to make you know the truth.
Bass kar chariyee rulayee ga kia.. mission of truth .. qayamat ka assaar hain bhai..

zain10

Senator (1k+ posts)
فائز عیسیٰ نے کہا کہ عمران خان لکھ کر دے کہ اس نے یم پی کو پیسے نہیں دینے - خان کو لکھ کر دینا پڑا - لالچ کی جو گیم عمران خان خاموشی اختیار کر کے کھیل رہا تھا وہ فائز عیسیٰ نے ختم کروا دی

ابھی عمرانی باندر ناچ میں مصروف ہیں یہ جب ناچ ختم کر کے تھکیں گے تو انہیں سمجھ آے گی

پٹواریوں کی یہی عادت ہے عدالتی فیصلہ آدھا سن کر مٹھائی منگوا لیتے ہیں اور پھر پورا فیصلہ پڑھنے کے بعد وہی مٹھائی واپس بھجوانی پڑتی

?