Thank you overseas Pakistani - Remittances soar above $3b for first time

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

images
Khotay Patwari Haramkhor

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh tu yeh noon goons ka kamal hay? O bhai jo tum bhagaay huay ho kabhi apnay doure hakumat aur ab key tarseelat ka mawazna kar lo sharam say doob mar jaao gaay.
bhai kisi hakumat ka kamal nahi hota yeh.

Log apnay rishtay daron ko pesay bhejtay hain, hakumat ko nahi. Next month aur ziada aain gay aur us se next month aur ziada..

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is fake news.The traitors of PDM are passing a bill to deny overseas Pakistanis the right to vote.This is going to make many people angry and they will stop sending money to Pakistan.I am talking about those who have very few relatives back home like me.

Wake up Pak

bhai kisi hakumat ka kamal nahi hota yeh.

Log apnay rishtay daron ko pesay bhejtay hain, hakumat ko nahi. Next month aur ziada aain gay aur us se next month aur ziada..
Kamal tu hay! kiya phelay apnay rishte daroon ko pesay kam bhejtay thay?
Agar PTI nay islahat na key hoti tu yeh raqam hundi hawalay say ziada mulk may aati jo kay non goons nay nahi key.

Wake up Pak

This is fake news.The traitors of PDM are passing a bill to deny overseas Pakistanis the right to vote.This is going to make many people angry and they will stop sending money to Pakistan.I am talking about those who have very few relatives back home like me.
This is not fake news.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1525003527818469378
KARACHI: Pakistan created history in April 2022 as the receipt of workers’ remittances exceeded expectations by a staggering 12% to a record high of $3.12 billion compared to $2.79 billion in April 2021.

The receipt of much-needed foreign exchange in these testing times when a geopolitical and economic crisis had engulfed Pakistan pushed total remittances to an all-time high at $3.1 billion in the previous month ended April 30, the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) reported on Friday.

ایک جذباتی "عقیدت مند" کا وڈے دلّےپر
پھولوں کا گملا پھینکنے کی شدید خواہش ۔ ۔ ۔
???

• Haha
Reactions: Geo

Hate_Nooras

What is your SSN ?
He is in PK because i saw him on hologram.???

You are a piece of shit and you lie. Where is NS and his family and why are they on the run? Why are they are holding meetings in London. British rule ended in 1947. So haraami liar, suck their dick for your rp. Kuttay ki aulad.

Siberite

He is in PK because i saw him on hologram.???

You are a piece of shit and you lie. Where is NS and his family and why are they on the run? Why are they are holding meetings in London. British rule ended in 1947. So haraami liar, suck their dick for your rp. Kuttay ki aulad.
What is your SSN ?