Thanks to Imran Khan, won't be able to attend my son's wedding!!!

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its a perfect testament to the fact that PMIK has taken big strides towards equality and justice. How many convicted felons in Pakistan even get the luxury of being out and about on bail, holding political rallies, let alone be let out to attend their childrens wedding? And here,

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
I'd honestly recommend that he let her go. If she doesn't come back then she and her party will get exposed (tho there's nothing more to be exposed). If she comes back then it's good that Khan let them attend wedding based on humanitarian grounds. If she doesn't come back then PTI will have more material to sling mud on them.

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
کبھی کچھ پاکستان میں بھی کرلیا کرو؟ شادیاں ، پراپرٹیاں اور جینا مرا سب باہر۔ ۔ پاکستان سے لوٹی ہوئی دولت کے بل بوتے پر انگلینڈ میں عیاشی کرنے والے حرام خور۔​

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'd honestly recommend that he let her go. If she doesn't come back then she and her party will get exposed (tho there's nothing more to be exposed). If she comes back then it's good that Khan let them attend wedding based on humanitarian grounds. If she doesn't come back then PTI will have more material to sling mud on them.
Pak media aaj tak pti ko responsible samajhdar hai NS kay janay ka ab iss ko bhaijoon dain..

Wise-brain

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
A lot of people are missing wedding of their loved ones due to Covid restrictions. My mum couldn’t attend the wedding if my sister due to the same reason. I missed the wedding aswell as we were not allowed to travel due to restrictions.
what humanity for a person who has looted money and not returning it at any cost !!!!

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So all convicts should be given this facility. Any other words of wisdom

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why doesn’t she arrange the marriage of her son in Pakistan? Everything has to be done abroad but Pakistan is to be used to rule.