Thanks to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan's Recognition of Israel Is Now Inevitable

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
سعودیہ سے کیا گلا کرنا. پاکستان خود کمزور ہے، کمزور پر ہر کوئی حکم چلاتا ہے. جو طبقات سعودیہ کے سب سے بڑے ناقد ہیں وہی اسرائیل کے سب سے بڑے حمایتی ہیں

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
This is my guess based on a phone call that happened recently…between MBS and Bajwa supposedly.

Bajwa had recently made a phone call asking for economic assistance from Saudi Arabia. In return, it appears MBS asked for acceptance of Israel or expected some kind of coolness between Pak and Israel relationship.

And there was no choice but to give in due to economic conditions or perhaps it was already part of a plan.

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
India,US and Israel wanted to remove Imran as PM to the pave way for recognition of Israel and acceptance of Indian revocation of Kashmir’s special status.US also wanted Pakistan to down grade it’s relations with China and Russia.Note there is no talk of a third bloc consisting of China,Russia,Pakistan,Iran etc.CPEC is stalled now will be cancelled in future.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It was one of the regime change agendas. I think the general public will never accept it if these corrupt PDM parties recognize Israel. I guarantee that their vote bank will suffer a lot.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
شکریہ پاکستانی سیاستدانوں، فوجیوں، افسر شاہی اور ججوں کا جنہوں نے پاکستان کو بھکاری بنانے میں کوئی کسر نہیں چھوڑی۔

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is my guess based on a phone call that happened recently…between MBS and Bajwa supposedly.

Bajwa had recently made a phone call asking for economic assistance from Saudi Arabia. In return, it appears MBS asked for acceptance of Israel or expected some kind of coolness between Pak and Israel relationship.

And there was no choice but to give in due to economic conditions or perhaps it was already part of a plan.
I don’t think so, MBS is way too different in his thinking and approach. He is not interfering in world’s affairs until saudia has some interest and recognition of Israel brought nothing for KSA.

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)

جب تک پاکستان اسرائیل کو تسلیم نہیں کرتا اسرائیل کبھی ترقی نہیں کرسکتا

اس لئے اسرائیل منتیں کر رہا ہے اور پوری دنیا پاکستان کی طرف دیکھ رہی ہے

• Love
Reactions: LNG

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan should pretend to be friends with Israel and secretly help Palestine
Keep enemies closer than friends

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)
recognition of Israel won't bring anything. The US was kicked out of Afghanistan and now has lost in Ukraine. Rest will be history
You are v wrong. You don’t see true big picture:=
The recognition of Israel by especially UAE, provided Egypt and Turkey (country of Khalifa Erdogan ibne Ertugurul) have already recognized …. Paves way for Pakistan to do that. This is plot to undermine Iran/Russia nexus. US totally backs and Pak military fully on board. With Pak elite having properties in UAE and more on their way,

I think Israel may well in future become financial real estate broker in Pak-arab relationship

So now here comes Zardari and Billo rani who will come to rescue of military who they blame for BB death. They have been away from Center since 2013 almost 10 years

Seems Zardari doesn’t see himself till 2028 atleast and with Billo next in line it well could 2033 till u see a PPP federal govt

So Army saves PPP and PPP provides moral and public support from Sindh/Giligit Baltistan and Balochistan especially to support army in build up of Israel-Pak relationships

V possible Billo rani starts first diplomatic talks in this regard via UAE

Highly placed source says Billo rani thinks behaviour of some Pakistani students at Columbia/Harvard and Oxford has disturbed and Billo wants to take these liberal to task on their two faces nature where as they are anti Israel in Pakistan but pro Israel in west

So Billo will bring that maturity and realism and help army in area of public debate, political clout for this water shed moment in Pak history where some low level but formal Pak Israel relations start !

This will make US immensely proud and investment which can’t come via US will come via Israel not in form of 1-2 billion dollar but atleast 10 billion dollar. This will bring dollar to 185 atleast and

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I dont think it's that easy.

The sad thing is that the Palestinians are the ones who continue to suffer, and some of the blame goes on their leadership as well. Israel will never concede an independent Palestinian state, as long as US backs them. And US is never going to stop backing them.

Saudis, UAE are just concerned about the bottom line.