The Curse of Polytheism | Genius of Islam Ep. 3

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Janab kis banday ko samjha rahay hain?
Iss key sui siraf hadeeth may atki hui hay iska Quran say koi layna dayna nahi.
Isko may nay Quran key ayat say samjhanay key koshish key magar yeh banda aqal say aari hay. Iss per apna time waste na karo.

azeezam wake up pak sb, ham insaanu ke zimmen aik doosre tak khudaa ka paighaam sahee tarah se pohnchaane ki koshish kerna hai apni apni soch aur samajh ke mutaabiq, aage khudaa jaane aur us ke bande. her koi apni kerni ke liye jawaabdeh hai. lihaaza aap bhi aisa na socha karen. ye faisla logoon ke apne ooper hi rehne den keh woh apne liye kia faisle kerte hen aur kab. is liye keh consequences bhi unhi ko face kerne hen. lihaaza main aap se yahee arz karun ga aap bhi directly kisi ko target na karen agar koi kerta hai to ye us ki apni aqal samajh ki baat hai.

regards and all the best

jani1

azeezam wake up pak sb, ham insaanu ke zimmen aik doosre tak khudaa ka paighaam sahee tarah se pohnchaane ki koshish kerna hai apni apni soch aur samajh ke mutaabiq, aage khudaa jaane aur us ke bande. her koi apni kerni ke liye jawaabdeh hai. lihaaza aap bhi aisa na socha karen. ye faisla logoon ke apne ooper hi rehne den keh woh apne liye kia faisle kerte hen aur kab. is liye keh consequences bhi unhi ko face kerne hen. lihaaza main aap se yahee arz karun ga aap bhi directly kisi ko target na karen agar koi kerta hai to ye us ki apni aqal samajh ki baat hai.

regards and all the best
bro...whats ur opinion on hadith، namaz rejecters ?
if thy accept Quran without hadith

Last edited:

jani1

Janab kis banday ko samjha rahay hain?
Iss key sui siraf hadeeth may atki hui hay iska Quran say koi layna dayna nahi.
Isko may nay Quran key ayat say samjhanay key koshish key magar yeh banda aqal say aari hay. Iss per apna time waste na karo.
پھر چھلانگیں لگا رہے ہو۔۔
کیا پڑھا بھی ہے کہ انہو نے کیا لکھا ہے۔۔؟

تم نے میرے کسی سوال کا جواب نہیں دیا ۔۔ بس موضوع سے غیر مطلقہ آیات پیسٹ کرکے جیسے سکالر بن گئے۔۔۔۔

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پھر چھلانگیں لگا رہے ہو۔۔
کیا پڑھا بھی ہے کہ انہو نے کیا لکھا ہے۔۔؟

تم نے میرے کسی سوال کا جواب نہیں دیا ۔۔ بس موضوع سے غیر مطلقہ آیات پیسٹ کرکے جیسے سکالر بن گئے۔۔۔۔
Tum phir aa gay apni bongian marnay

jani1

Tum phir aa gay apni bongian marnay
تلخ نہ ہو ۔۔ اور بات کو سمجھو۔۔
یہ سوال ٹیکنکلی مجھے تم سے کرنا چاہیئے تھا۔۔کیونکہ تھریڈ سٹارٹر میں تھا۔۔
مگر میرا غرض اخلاص کے ساتھ تمہیں سمجھانا تھا۔۔
تم نہیں سمجھنا چاہتے تمہاری مرضی۔۔​

Wake up Pak

تلخ نہ ہو ۔۔ اور بات کو سمجھو۔۔
یہ سوال ٹیکنکلی مجھے تم سے کرنا چاہیئے تھا۔۔کیونکہ تھریڈ سٹارٹر میں تھا۔۔
مگر میرا غرض اخلاص کے ساتھ تمہیں سمجھانا تھا۔۔
تم نہیں سمجھنا چاہتے تمہاری مرضی۔۔​
Tum mujhay kiya samjhao gaay? Jahan tum kharay ho aaj say 8-10 saal phelay may bhi wahan tha.

Wake up Pak

31:6 ‏وَمِنَ ٱلنَّاسِ مَن يَشْتَرِى لَهْوَ ٱلْحَدِيثِ لِيُضِلَّ عَن سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍۢ وَيَتَّخِذَهَا هُزُوًا ۚ أُو۟لَٓئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌۭ مُّهِينٌۭ

31:6 But among men there is many a one that prefers a mere play with words [to divine guidance], so as to lead [those] without knowledge astray from the path of God, and to turn it to ridicule: for such there is shameful suffering in store

Mughal1

bro...whats ur opinion on hadith rejecters ?
if thy accept Quran without hadith

azeezam jani sb, I have explained this in detail in my posts. Humans have two God gifted things one is aqal and the other is ilm. They are able to figure out things and they are given information to figure it out with help of each other and then use it to do what is required by the information.

So one kind of information comes from people themselves which i have explained as direct learning because people when they are born they learn things all around them all by themselves. The other information people have comes from people to them which I explained as indirect learning. God gifted information also comes to people from direct or indirect learning. For messenger of God, God revealed information is their direct learning we ordinary people cannot understand the process involved in its detail. But that very information is given by messenger of God to other people as well and that is why they know that information as indirect learning.

The problem is not with direct or indirect learning but with people who can make mistakes due to human errors or they can tell the truth as well as the lies so there arises need for reasonable scrutiny of the information that is received directly or indirectly. This is why we have jirah and tadeel in hadis works for example or in history accounts. There is such a things as witting and unwitting testimony rule see HERE also HERE.

In other words we human cannot reject any source of information no matter how strong or how weak but we must have proper purposeful context for its proper use. It is because our sole source of information into the past or present are things and words of people be they written down or or from their mouths. However we must not accept or reject any piece of information merely on its face value. If information makes sense in its proper context then it cannot be rejected no matter what and if it does not make sense or has no context then it must be held on to till we come to know if it is true or false for sure.

This is why I am against anyone who thinks we should remove any wrong account in hadis books or in history books. The reason is, may be one who is rejecting a piece of information is not able to make proper sense of it due to one's own lack of proper knowledge of things. You see people are people not Gods. Only God knows all in all for a fact. All people can make mistakes including messengers of God due to being human beings. This is why God does not tell us to follow his messengers blindly and in all they do rather all people including messengers of God are told by God himself to follow his revealed message. People have misinterpreted words like sunnah or itaat or itbaa etc etc.

Sunnah does not mean to follow any word and deed of a messenger of God aimlessly and purposelessly but only those beliefs and actions that are part of mission with which God sent his messengers. Let me try and explain this in a bit of detail for you. Say messenger of God eats food when he is hungry at 1pm. This does not mean a person who is not hungry at one 1pm must also eat his food 1pm regardless. We are humans and we are different from each other in many things so just because one human does something at a particular time in a particular way due to his personal need does not mean we all must do the same just because he did it.

However we must do all we need to do for the success of the mission. That is ideological following ie in that case people who claim to believe in same ideology or cause or mission or end goal must play their given parts in it to make the mission successful. This is real ITAAT and ITIBAA of a messenger of God. Word ITAAT in proper quranic context does not mean obedience but similarity or meeting of minds or being of the same mind or mindset. Word ITIBAA means supporting in reality or standing with the one you support shoulder to shoulder. So that when action is taken for or against someone or something all are with one another fully or step by step or in full sync. Since a messenger is sent by God with a mission the main things is not messenger or any person but the message or the mission. So all who claim to accept the mission they must be on the very same page so that mission could be made successful.

So this is what deen of islam is about and not about doing things like the messenger of God regardless what he did those things for. So from all this anyone should be able to see for oneself how senseless mullaan interpretation of quran and hadis are. I am not saying that all words and deeds attributed to messenger of God are 100% true or false but that I can say most of the quran and the haadis have been interpreted out of their proper context therefore they look false. This is why we cannot convince muslims and nonmuslims about islam because the islam people know is mullaan spread islam not actual deen of islam. Till we muslims come to know real islam and work on it things will continue as they are or get worse for humanity as a whole.

What I have explained here is already explained in detail by me in my writings. All people need to do is read it to get out of the confusion they are in. Hopefully you will find all this helpful.

regards and all the best.

Last edited: