The Curse of Polytheism | Genius of Islam Ep. 3

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What are wrong beliefs ad deeds?
When people are faced with something that is beyond their comprehension but is unwilling to accept that, an easy resort is mockery. It can be done through words, both verbal and written. Or through actions, gestures such as winking, rolling the eyes, etc.

Do u think this way of DAWAH is acceptable ?

Mughal1

All people, no matter what religion, race, or class they come from, are supposed to be treated equally because either people are your Muslim brothers or your equals in humanity who have the same rights as you and cannot be discriminated against or disrespected for their beliefs. In fact, to disrespect another religion is explicitly condemned in the Quran; “Do not abuse those whom they worship besides Allah”

6:107 Had Allah willed, they had not been idolatrous. We have not set thee as a keeper over them, nor art thou responsible for them.
6:108 And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.

azeezam wake up pak sb, all people are equally respectable human beings but that is due to the teaching of God. People who do not accept others as equally respectable human beings how do we deal with them ie the anti social elements?

The quran clearly stops muslims from mistreating nonmuslims but at the same time it tells muslims to deal with kufaar harshly. This means there are reasons due to which muslims must treat people accordingly ie bad kufaar must be dealt with firmly and good kufaar must be dealt with respectfully. We cannot treat good and bad people equally respectfully. people are to be treated as they deserve. This is not only for muslimoon and kufaar but also for muslims and that is why muslims who do anti social activities are to be dealt with firmly also.

regards and all the best.

jani1

That was my mistake
'اَلۡحَمۡدُ لِلّٰہِ'

میرے بھائی۔۔یہی میں کہنا چاہ رہا تھا کہ۔۔
جلد بازیاں نہ کرو۔۔
کھلے ذہن سے قرآن کا مطالعہ کرو۔۔
اور مستند قسم کے عالم سے سوالات بھی کرو اگر سمجھ نہ آئے تو۔۔

حدیث سائنس کے بارے میں جانو۔۔
صحیح احادیث کیا ہیں اور ضعیف اور من گھڑت قصے کیا ہیں۔۔

ان سب سے پہلے۔۔
رات سونے سے پہلے اپنے رب سے یہ دعا کیا کرو کہ ۔۔
اے رب مجھے سیدھا رستہ دکھا۔۔

۔۔ اگر آپ مخلص ہونگے ۔۔ اپنی ضد اور ہٹ دھرمی میں نہیں ہونگے۔۔
پہلے سے مائنڈ سیٹ بنا کر نہی بیٹھے ہونگے۔۔
انشا اللہ ۔۔ وہ رب سب کی سنتا ہے۔۔ آپ کی بھی سنے گا۔۔

جزاک اللہ۔۔​

Last edited:

jani1

azeezam wake up pak sb, all people are equally respectable human beings but that is due to the teaching of God. People who do not accept others as equally respectable human beings how do we deal with them ie the anti social elements?

The quran clearly stops muslims from mistreating nonmuslims but at the same time it tells muslims to deal with kufaar harshly. This means there are reasons due to which muslims must treat people accordingly ie bad kufaar must be dealt with firmly and good kufaar must be dealt with respectfully. We cannot treat good and bad people equally respectfully. people are to be treated as they deserve. This is not only for muslimoon and kufaar but also for muslims and that is why muslims who do anti social activities are to be dealt with firmly also.

پوسٹ نمبر
میں آپکی بات کی مثال موجود ہے۔۔یہ اچھے کرسچن لوگ تھے تو ان سے کیسے ڈھیل کیا گیا۔۔
وہ چائے جو شیخ اپنے لیئے لائے تھے ۔ انہیں دے دی۔۔ترماس سمیت۔۔۔ جس پر وہ بھی حیران رہ گئے۔۔
اور برے کرسچن کو کیسے بھگانا ہے وہ بھی دیکھ لیں۔

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

You treat people according to their good or bad character no matter what religion they belong to. My point was not about the good or bad, it was a general statement that is backed by the Quran's verses I quoted above.

Mughal1

What are wrong beliefs ad deeds?
When people are faced with something that is beyond their comprehension but is unwilling to accept that, an easy resort is mockery. It can be done through words, both verbal and written. Or through actions, gestures such as winking, rolling the eyes, etc.

azeezam wake up pak sb, aap ki baat theek hai keh kisi ka mazaaq udaana ya us ke aqeede ya amal ka mazaaq udaana ghalat baat hai. asal baat logoon main aqli aur ilmi shaoor peda kerne ki koshish kerna hai kyunkeh log jab khud samajhdaar aur baa shaoor ho jaayen ge to woh khud hi ghalat baatun se nikal aayen ge.

wajah ye hai keh agarche ham insaan doosrun ko malumaat de sakte hen magar un ko woh aqlo samajh nahin de sakte jo khud hamaare apne andar hoti hai. ye aqlo samajh her kisi ko apne andar khud hi peda kerni padti hai.

Wake up Pak

'اَلۡحَمۡدُ لِلّٰہِ'

جلد بازیاں نہ کرو۔۔

ان سب سے پہلے۔۔

جزاک اللہ۔۔​
I have studied the Quran and I do need a third person to interpret the Quran for me.
I have read a few hundred of the ahadith as well, there are good ahadith and disgusting as well but, the authority is the Quran only.
Ahadeeth was never authorized by Allah or Hazrat Mohammad so to me, ahadith can never be a criterion for Islam.

Wake up Pak

'اَلۡحَمۡدُ لِلّٰہِ'

جلد بازیاں نہ کرو۔۔

ان سب سے پہلے۔۔

جزاک اللہ۔۔​
Quran
14:1 ‏الٓر ۚ كِتَبٌ أَنزَلْنَهُ إِلَيْكَ لِتُخْرِجَ ٱلنَّاسَ مِنَ ٱلظُّلُمَتِ إِلَى ٱلنُّورِ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَطِ ٱلْعَزِيزِ ٱلْحَمِيدِ ‎

14:1 Alif-Lãm-Ra. ˹This is˺ a Book which We have revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ so that you may lead people out of darkness and into light, by the Will of their Lord, to the Path of the Almighty, the Praiseworthy—

jani1

I have studied the Quran and I do need a third person to interpret the Quran for me.
I have read a few hundred of the ahadith as well, there are good ahadith and disgusting as well but, the authority is the Quran only.
Ahadeeth was never authorized by Allah or Hazrat Mohammad so to me, ahadith can never be a criterion for Islam.
میرے بھائی۔۔۔
قرآن کا شاید ترجمہ پڑھا ہوگا۔۔مگر وہ لفظی ترجمہ ہی ہوتا ہے۔۔
جس کی سمجھ بغیر تفسیر کے نہیں آسکتی۔۔
اور تفسیر کیا ہے؟
قرآن کی تفسیر احادیث کی ردشنی میں کی جاتی ہے۔۔

یہ سلسلہ چودہ سو سال سے چلا آرہا ہے۔۔

آپ شاید زیاہ سمجھدار ہیں۔۔

میری رائے میں تھرڈ پرسن کو بھی چھوڑو۔۔ پہلے قرآن کو صحیح سے سمجھو تو۔۔
اور وہ دعا والی بات کو اگنور مت کرنا۔

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

میرے بھائی۔۔۔
قرآن کا شاید ترجمہ پڑھا ہوگا۔۔مگر وہ لفظی ترجمہ ہی ہوتا ہے۔۔
جس کی سمجھ بغیر تفسیر کے نہیں آسکتی۔۔
اور تفسیر کیا ہے؟
قرآن کی تفسیر احادیث کی ردشنی میں کی جاتی ہے۔۔

یہ سلسلہ چودہ سو سال سے چلا آرہا ہے۔۔

آپ شاید زیاہ سمجھدار ہیں۔۔

میری رائے میں تھرڈ پرسن کو بھی چھوڑو۔۔ پہلے قرآن کو صحیح سے سمجھو تو۔۔

All ahadith combined together fail to give us the Tafseer (explanation) of even 5% of the Quran.

jani1

All ahadith combined together fail to give us the Tafseer (explanation) of even 5% of the Quran.
تو قرآن کی تفسیر ۔۔ کہاں سے لو گے ؟
کیونکہ قرآن میں بہت سی ایسی جگہیں ہیں جن کا ہمیں نہی پتہ کہ وہ کیوں اور کب نازل ہوئیں۔

یہ بات بھی چھوڑو۔۔۔
آخر قرآن کو کیوں مانا جائے۔۔؟
وہ بھی تو ایک شخص کی زبان سے نکلے الفاظ ہیں۔۔
کیا ثبوت ہے ہمارے پاس کہ یہ اللہ رب العزت کے الفاظ ہیں۔​

Wake up Pak

تو قرآن کی تفسیر ۔۔ کہاں سے لو گے ؟
کیونکہ قرآن میں بہت سی ایسی جگہیں ہیں جن کا ہمیں نہی پتہ کہ وہ کیوں اور کب نازل ہوئیں۔

یہ بات بھی چھوڑو۔۔۔
کیا ثبوت ہے ہمارے پاس کہ یہ اللہ رب العزت کے الفاظ ہیں۔​
O nhai agar Quran parh lay tay tu yeh baat nahi kartay.

8:20 [Hence,] O you who have attained to faith, pay heed unto God and His Apostle, and do not turn away from Him now that you hear [His message]
8:21 and be not like those who say, "We have heard", the while they do not hearken
8:22 Verily, the vilest of all creatures in the sight of God are those deaf, those dumb ones who do not use their reason

Wake up Pak

GOD HAS WARNED BELIEVERS TO ONLY FOLLOW THE QURAN

45:6 "These are the verses of God that We recite to you with the truth. Then in what 'Hadith' (statement/narrative) after God and His 'Ayat' (verses) will they believe?"

jani1

O nhai agar Quran parh lay tay tu yeh baat nahi kartay.

8:20 [Hence,] O you who have attained to faith, pay heed unto God and His Apostle, and do not turn away from Him now that you hear [His message]
8:21 and be not like those who say, "We have heard", the while they do not hearken
8:22 Verily, the vilest of all creatures in the sight of God are those deaf, those dumb ones who do not use their reason

اگر کوئی ڈس بیلیور ہے تو اسے تم کیسے یقین دلاوگے کہ یہ کتاب اس کے رب کی طرف سے ہے
بھائی تم اس ? بات کو کیوں گول کرجاتے ہو۔۔

کیا ثبوت ہے ہمارے پاس کہ یہ اللہ رب العزت کے الفاظ ہیں۔

ابھی علمی بحث کا سٹیج آیا ہی نہی۔ اور آپ قرآنی آیات پیش کیئے جارہے ہو۔۔

paki__

MPA (400+ posts)
aap ne title me curse of polytheism likha hua hai, aur as a polytheist ye title mere lye ksi blasphemy se kam nahin hai. Request to admin to either delete this post or clarify ke ye forum sirf muslims ke lye hai

Jadoogar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
aap ne title me curse of polytheism likha hua hai, aur as a polytheist ye title mere lye ksi blasphemy se kam nahin hai. Request to admin to either delete this post or clarify ke ye forum sirf muslims ke lye hai
U tube allowed it, is u tube for Muslims only ?