The Curse of Polytheism | Genius of Islam Ep. 3

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یعنی ابو ہریرہ بعد کی نسل سے تھے ؟
جنہوں نے پانچ ہزار احادیث لکھیں۔۔

اپنے علم میں اضافہ کرو پھر آنا۔۔​
The Prophet said: I leave for you the Quran alone; you shall uphold it. (Muslim 15/19, No. 1218; Ibn Majah 25/84, Abu Dawud 11/56)

Wake up Pak

17:36 And do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight, and the heart - about all those [one] will be questioned.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Prophet had commanded: Do not write down anything of me except the Quran. Whoever writes other than that should destroy it. La taktabu anni ghair-al-Quran; wa mun kataba anni ghair-al-Quran falyamhah. (Musnad Ahmad, No. 10966; Muslim, Book 42, No. 7147, reported by Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri. Sahih Muslim, Book 55, Hadith 92)
ہاہاہاہا۔۔۔۔ یعنی اس حدیث پر اب تم ایمان رکھتے ہو؟
کیا تم جانتے ہو کہ یہ حدیث بہت پہلے کی ہے اور اسکے بعد انہوں نے مسلمانوں کو اپنی باتیں احادیث لکھنے کو فرمایا۔۔۔۔؟۔

Wake up Pak

وہ انہو نے خود لکھیں۔۔ وہ ان اصحاب میں سے تھے جو لکھنا جانتے تھے۔۔۔
Mujhay yeh bata dou kay in hadeeth say kiya fayda hay?
Kiya Quran kafi nahi hay?
Jabkay Quran complete aur detailed hay.

Wake up Pak

53:28 But they have no knowledge therein. They follow nothing but conjecture, and conjecture avails nothing against Truth

jani1

Khud likhi ya nhi kiya abu haurayrah key hadeeth 200+ saal baad nahi likhi gai?​

نہیں۔۔۔ انہوں نے بہت سی احادیث خود لکھیں۔۔
اس پر تھوڑی سی تحقیق سے ہی تمہیں پتہ چل جائے گا۔۔
کہ کتنے اصحاب تھے جو خود لکھتے تھے۔۔​

Wake up Pak

نہیں۔۔۔ انہوں نے بہت سی احادیث خود لکھیں۔۔
اس پر تھوڑی سی تحقیق سے ہی تمہیں پتہ چل جائے گا۔۔
کہ کتنے اصحاب تھے جو خود لکھتے تھے۔۔​
Khud likhi ya nahi sawal yaeh hay kay in hadeethoon ko kis nay 200+ saal baad likha?

jani1

Khud likhi ya nahi sawal yaeh hay kay in hadeethoon ko kis nay 200+ saal baad likha?​
تم پہلے اپنا دماغ ایک جگہ فٹ کرو۔۔
کھبی احادیث کے پہلی نسل کے وقت میں نالکھے جانے پر اعتراض ہوتا ہے ، جب وہاں بات نہ بنے تو دوسوسال بعد چھلانگ لگادیتے ہو۔۔

دیکھو۔۔
رسول اللہ ﷺ کے زمانے کی پہلی نسل میں سے بہت سارے اصحاب کرام نے اپنے ہاتھ سے احادیث لکھی بھی ہیں اور بعض نے اپنی اگلی نسل کو زبانی تو بعض نے وہی لکھائی آگے کی ہے۔۔

جہاں تک دوسری اور تیسری نسل کا تعلق ہے۔۔
اس میں ان ساری احادیث کو اکھٹا کیا گیا۔۔مگر اس کا ایک طریقہ کار تھا۔۔
جھوٹے، بد دیانت ، کمزور یاداشت والے وغیرہ سے احادیث نہیں لی جاتی ، یا اسے کمزور لکھ دیا جاتا۔ یعنی ضعیف۔

اسکے علاوہ،۔۔ان احادیث میں نسل در نسل حوالے یا چین کا ہونا ضروری تھا۔۔ اور اس چین یا زنجیر میں سارے لوگ سچے، ایماندار اور اچھی یاداشت والے ہوتے۔۔تبھی حدیث لی جاتی۔۔

یہ صرف مختصر سا تعرف کرایا ہے حدیث سائنس کا۔۔
اگر تم مخلص ہو، سیکھنے کے لیئے۔۔ تو آجکل تو نیٹ بھرا ہے۔۔ خود بھی سیکھ سکتے ہو۔۔

Wake up Pak

تم پہلے اپنا دماغ ایک جگہ فٹ کرو۔۔
کھبی احادیث کے پہلی نسل کے وقت میں نالکھے جانے پر اعتراض ہوتا ہے ، جب وہاں بات نہ بنے تو دوسوسال بعد چھلانگ لگادیتے ہو۔۔

دیکھو۔۔
رسول اللہ ﷺ کے زمانے کی پہلی نسل میں سے بہت سارے اصحاب کرام نے اپنے ہاتھ سے احادیث لکھی بھی ہیں اور بعض نے اپنی اگلی نسل کو زبانی تو بعض نے وہی لکھائی آگے کی ہے۔۔

جہاں تک دوسری اور تیسری نسل کا تعلق ہے۔۔
اس میں ان ساری احادیث کو اکھٹا کیا گیا۔۔مگر اس کا ایک طریقہ کار تھا۔۔
جھوٹے، بد دیانت ، کمزور یاداشت والے وغیرہ سے احادیث نہیں لی جاتی ، یا اسے کمزور لکھ دیا جاتا۔ یعنی ضعیف۔

اسکے علاوہ،۔۔ان احادیث میں نسل در نسل حوالے یا چین کا ہونا ضروری تھا۔۔ اور اس چین یا زنجیر میں سارے لوگ سچے، ایماندار اور اچھی یاداشت والے ہوتے۔۔تبھی حدیث لی جاتی۔۔

یہ صرف مختصر سا تعرف کرایا ہے حدیث سائنس کا۔۔
اگر تم مخلص ہو، سیکھنے کے لیئے۔۔ تو آجکل تو نیٹ بھرا ہے۔۔ خود بھی سیکھ سکتے ہو۔۔
Tumharay liyay yeh ayat he kafi hay.

53:28 But they have no knowledge therein. They follow nothing but conjecture, and conjecture avails nothing against Truth

jani1

Tumharay liyay yeh ayat he kafi hay.

بڑی آیاتیں نیٹ سے کاپی کر کر کے پوسٹ کررہے ہو۔۔ مگر علم تم رکھتے نہی

Wake up Pak

بڑی آیاتیں نیٹ سے کاپی کر کر کے پوسٹ کررہے ہو۔۔ مگر علم تم رکھتے نہی
Tumhain Quranic Ayat say kiya problem hay? Kiya tum Musalman ho?
Aik baat ka jawab tumharay paas hay nahi aur baray phannay khan bun rahay ho...

Wake up Pak

? ? ? یہ صرف مختصر سا تعرف کرایا ہے حدیث سائنس کا۔۔

Issi iyay Musalman Science aur tecnology may bari taraqqi kar rahay hain.???

Mughal1

Mughal Sahib..

How we gona prove tht Islam is not just a religion, but The Deen.. way of life ... by following the real teaching of Islam.. which is in Quran n Ahadith.. means sunnah of the prophet PBUH.

because.. without following the sunnah .. how we gona live our life according to the Deen.. as Quran never tells you the details of life but sunnah does...
Quran indicates something n ahadith explains it..

I am just trying to understand , just to educate my self.. that if anyone rejecting sahih ahadith..( which is mostly the words/commands of Prophet PBUH or witness testimonies of his companion's... where we can find the way of life of the prophet pbuh. n follow it) because thy feel its a collection from non reliable sources or thy feel discomfort able with it.. why are thy accepting Quran thn.. because it also was revealed to one person n he passed it to his companions, to write n remember it etc.. what evidence making them satisfied..to blv in it

azeezam jani sb, it is very easy to prove the quran is word of God but only if we human beings use our God gifted aql and ilm. There is no need for miracle etc for doing so. Miracles if anything hamper this because they tell us God made the laws of nature and then he himself broke them. If God himself breaks his own set up laws then how can we trust God? Moreover if God breaks laws himself then how do we know when he did and when he did not? That way there is no way that anyone could trust anything by anyone at all because all things then become confusing. All religions claim to prove their truth by miracles but where are miracles today? Instead all try to prove their truth by way of their religious holy books. If books can prove truth today why they could not prove the same truth when they were revealed?

I have explained in detail the way people should study the quranic text. If one will read those rules one will come to know why the quran is word of God. To begin with God created the creation with a definite purpose in mind. It is not for no reason or a plaything. The question is, what is that purpose? I have explained that purpose in detail in my writings. God has also told us the way that purpose can be fulfilled by human beings and I have explained that as well and in detail. So all one has to do is learn sense and read what is I have explained and see the result for oneself.

The purpose of creation was so that mankind build a proper human community in this world or kingdom of God to show how great God is through his revealed guidance or program for humanity. People cannot prove God great till they see something great from God and that greatness is creation and revelation of God which if people will adopt they will have a great life in this very world. The idea that God created us human being for testing us is a very stupid idea if we examine it sensibly. It shows God is deliberately cruel for no good purpose at all.

Here you will not see anyone create a thread to explain deen of islam properly other than me. Why you think that is the case? Because people have not studied the quran as I have. When they will they too will come up with things that I have come up with. On the face of it my ideas look upsetting because they go against deeply held wrong beliefs of people but if they will go into detail they will see that their deeply held baseless beliefs do not stand a chance against my explanations provided they can understand them. So I suggest people take some time out of their busy lives and look into what I have explained about the quran and deen of islam.

regards and all the best.

Wake up Pak

azeezam jani sb, it is very easy to prove the quran is word of God but only if we human beings use our God gifted aql and ilm. There is no need for miracle etc for doing so. Miracles if anything hamper this because they tell us God made the laws of nature and then he himself broke them. If God himself breaks his own set up laws then how can we trust God? Moreover if God breaks laws himself then how do we know when he did and when he did not? That way there is no way that anyone could trust anything by anyone at all because all things then become confusing. All religions claim to prove their truth by miracles but where are miracles today? Instead all try to prove their truth by way of their religious holy books. If books can prove truth today why they could not prove the same truth when they were revealed?

I have explained in detail the way people should study the quranic text. If one will read those rules one will come to know why the quran is word of God. To begin with God created the creation with a definite purpose in mind. It is not for no reason or a plaything. The question is, what is that purpose? I have explained that purpose in detail in my writings. God has also told us the way that purpose can be fulfilled by human beings and I have explained that as well and in detail. So all one has to do is learn sense and read what is I have explained and see the result for oneself.

The purpose of creation was so that mankind build a proper human community in this world or kingdom of God to show how great God is through his revealed guidance or program for humanity. People cannot prove God great till they see something great from God and that greatness is creation and revelation of God which if people will adopt they will have a great life in this very world. The idea that God created us human being for testing us is a very stupid idea if we examine it sensibly. It shows God is deliberately cruel for no good purpose at all.

Here you will not see anyone create a thread to explain deen of islam properly other than me. Why you think that is the case? Because people have not studied the quran as I have. When they will they too will come up with things that I have come up with. On the face of it my ideas look upsetting because they go against deeply held wrong beliefs of people but if they will go into detail they will see that their deeply held baseless beliefs do not stand a chance against my explanations provided they can understand them. So I suggest people take some time out of their busy lives and look into what I have explained about the quran and deen of islam.

regards and all the best.
Janab kis banday ko samjha rahay hain?
Iss key sui siraf hadeeth may atki hui hay iska Quran say koi layna dayna nahi.
Isko may nay Quran key ayat say samjhanay key koshish key magar yeh banda aqal say aari hay. Iss per apna time waste na karo.