The Fallacy of "Don't Judge" in Islam

Jadoogar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You can spread the good word and warn people of bad things but you have been not given authority to judge another human being. In Quran, the only judge of deed is Allah. This guy is spreading lies about Quran.
What Are you talking about bro,
You can't judge someone's intensions, but you can do it by seeing their actions,

brohiniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
دیکھیئے گا۔۔ یہ جادوگر بھیا کی شرارت۔۔۔۔
ان لبڑل حضرات کے لیئے ایک گرم آلو جیسا سبجیکٹ پوسٹ کردیا ہے۔۔

brohiniaz karachiwala atensari arifkarim

Jani Sir ,

“Verily, Allaah commands that you should render back the trusts to those, to whom they are due; and that when you judge between men, you judge with justice. Verily, how excellent is the teaching which He (Allaah) gives you!”[al-Nisaa’ 4:58]

“and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety”

[al-Maa'idah 5:8 – interpretation of the meaning]

For example the ruler of the Muslims is responsible for his flock. He has to rule them in accordance with the laws of Allaah, check on their situation, and lead them to that which will bring them happiness in this world and in the Hereafter. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Each of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. The ruler who is (appointed) over the people is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock…” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 1829)

The ruler is entrusted with the affairs of the ummah; he must rule them according to the laws of Allaah, and be kind and sincere towards them. If he does not do that, then he must be advised. If he does not respond (to that advice), the Muslims should choose another ruler from among those who are both pious and strong.

“The just will be with Allaah on thrones of light on the right hand of the Most Merciful, and both His hands are right hands – those who are just in their rulings and are fair with their families and those of whom they are in charge.”(Narrated by Muslim, 1827)

If the ruler oppresses or cheats his flock and is not sincere towards them, Allaah will deprive him of Paradise. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“There is no person whom Allaah has placed in charge of others, who dies whilst he is insincere towards his people, but Allaah will forbid him Paradise.”(Narrated by Muslim, 142)

And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“There is no Muslim ruler who is put in charge of the Muslims’ affairs then he does not strive on their behalf or act sincerely towards them, but he will not enter Paradise with them.” (Narrated by Muslim, Kitaab al-Imaarah, 22).

And Allah Knows the best

Jadoogar

Jani Sir ,

“Verily, Allaah commands that you should render back the trusts to those, to whom they are due; and that when you judge between men, you judge with justice. Verily, how excellent is the teaching which He (Allaah) gives you!”[al-Nisaa’ 4:58]

“and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety”

[al-Maa'idah 5:8 – interpretation of the meaning]

For example the ruler of the Muslims is responsible for his flock. He has to rule them in accordance with the laws of Allaah, check on their situation, and lead them to that which will bring them happiness in this world and in the Hereafter. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Each of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. The ruler who is (appointed) over the people is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock…” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 1829)

The ruler is entrusted with the affairs of the ummah; he must rule them according to the laws of Allaah, and be kind and sincere towards them. If he does not do that, then he must be advised. If he does not respond (to that advice), the Muslims should choose another ruler from among those who are both pious and strong.

“The just will be with Allaah on thrones of light on the right hand of the Most Merciful, and both His hands are right hands – those who are just in their rulings and are fair with their families and those of whom they are in charge.”(Narrated by Muslim, 1827)

If the ruler oppresses or cheats his flock and is not sincere towards them, Allaah will deprive him of Paradise. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“There is no person whom Allaah has placed in charge of others, who dies whilst he is insincere towards his people, but Allaah will forbid him Paradise.”(Narrated by Muslim, 142)

And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“There is no Muslim ruler who is put in charge of the Muslims’ affairs then he does not strive on their behalf or act sincerely towards them, but he will not enter Paradise with them.” (Narrated by Muslim, Kitaab al-Imaarah, 22).

And Allah Knows the best
MashaAllah brother,
Though it's for brother Jani,
But I would like to comment to clear something,
Please watch the clip it's regarding moral judgement, ..
For example, someone might be doing something very shame full...but expecting you to respect them.. and do not think bd of them.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ok so taking his own words into practice I'll be the first to judge. Danny boi is an idiot of the highest order guy knows nothing about nothing, even his own biradari i.e the snazzy new western mullahs don't respect him, he is a know liar and a fool.

End of Judgement

Jadoogar

Ok so taking his own words into practice I'll be the first to judge. Danny boi is an idiot of the highest order guy knows nothing about nothing, even his own biradari i.e the snazzy new western mullahs don't respect him, he is a know liar and a fool.

End of Judgement
Why you care what the western mullah says about him, as you do not follow them nor accepting them reliable.
Secondly, do you even know his qualifications, or talking for sake of talking..

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
What Are you talking about bro,
You can't judge someone's intensions, but you can do it by seeing their actions,
judging someone on the level of social interaction is fine like if someone is a thief, judge him for that crime. or someone is rude to you judge him/her for that behaviour BUT what I meant was, don't be God, Don't judge people for heaven and hell, this authority belongs to Allah and Allah alone.

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
I strongly agree with him. You can’t judge the internal motives, but you can definitely judge what’s apparent. If you don’t judge the external behavior then how do you stop the bad and differentiate between the good and the bad.

Mufti Menk would definitely judge his wife if she starts to wear inappropriate dress. Wouldn’t he?

Jadoogar

judging someone on the level of social interaction is fine like if someone is a thief, judge him for that crime. or someone is rude to you judge him/her for that behaviour BUT what I meant was, don't be God, Don't judge people for heaven and hell, this authority belongs to Allah and Allah alone.
Same thing is Said..

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
Was going to post this. Some sus moderator revoked my posting rights again. Even though I made 1 post every 3 days. Guess they don't like the content posted.