The govt will not allow a new Altaf Hussain

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The govt will not allow a new Altaf Hussain

https://twitter.com/x/status/1307199309616746497
another altaf hussain on the horizon, in near future nawaz will be publicly asking India for help.

پاکستان ٹیلی کمیو نیکیشن اتھارٹی چوروں کی چوری کا مال بچانے کی بیٹھک کے وقت انٹرنیٹ سروس اور موبائل فون سروس بند کر دے اور آئیسکو بجلی بند کر دے . الله الله خیر سلا
گرمی کی وجہ سے سارے چور چوہوں کی طرح بلوں سے نکل کر باہر بھاگیں گے . اندھیرے میں کوئی جوان ملاں ڈیزل کو پکڑ کر دل بھر کر اسکو پھینٹا چڑھا کر گھر کی راہ لے

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What about traitor Pervez Musharraf? His video was played. Oh I forgot PTI and youthias have their mouths full and I know you guys on your knees carrying all the weight. It’s ok have double standards.

vicahmed99

Waaah Doctor sb kiya treatment nikala hey...............this is called organic treatment
?

پاکستان ٹیلی کمیو نیکیشن اتھارٹی چوروں کی چوری کا مال بچانے کی بیٹھک کے وقت انٹرنیٹ سروس اور موبائل فون سروس بند کر دے اور آئیسکو بجلی بند کر دے . الله الله خیر سلا
گرمی کی وجہ سے سارے چور چوہوں کی طرح بلوں سے نکل کر باہر بھاگیں گے . اندھیرے میں کوئی جوان ملاں ڈیزل کو پکڑ کر دل بھر کر اسکو پھینٹا چڑھا کر گھر کی راہ لے

Champion 01

[COLOR=rgb(209 said:
"Insaaf4Tyrain,[/COLOR] post: 5961954, member: 124353"]
What about traitor Pervez Musharraf? His video was played. Oh I forgot PTI and youthias have their mouths full and I know you guys on your knees carrying all the weight. It’s ok have double standards.
Insaaf4Mehrun Nisa,
Mehru was born when Mariam went into the garage of her paleet father with Safdar, they did ZINA and Mariam became pregnant, after 4 months of her marriage to Safdar Mehru was born as an ILLEGITIMATE child.

So we ask Nawaz, Shsahbaz,Rana sana to provide Insaaf4Mehrun Nisa

Diesel

Insaaf4Mehrun Nisa,
Mehru was born when Mariam went into the garage of her paleet father with Safdar, they did ZINA and Mariam became pregnant, after 4 months of her marriage to Safdar Mehru was born as an ILLEGITIMATE child.

So we ask Nawaz, Shsahbaz,Rana sana to provide Insaaf4Mehrun Nisa
in patwariyo ki koyi sharam ghairat haya nahi.. sab pata ha in baysharmo ko house of sharif ki bunyad baysharmi n begairti par qayam ha. jis din house of sharif ma tori si sharam ghairat ayi OSI din house of sharif dram se zamen bos ho jaye ga

Champion 01

Altaf kaalia tukham e khinzeer aik SAZA YAAFTA GHADAAR hey, iss huram kay nutfay, ko PHANSI honi hey INNSHA'ALLAH.
Like wise Nawaz Shaitan is also a condemned prisoner, and BHAGORA, he should also NOT allowed to appear on any Pakistani TV..