The Illegitimate Criminal Government In Pakistan. Supported By Nuetral Gang

Zulu67

Senator (1k+ posts)
The horror show continues in Pakistan.

The Illegitimate Criminal Government of pimps, prostitutes, pedophiles, traitors vile gutter born viruses have Infected the entire system in Pakistan.

Look at the judiciary? Ranked 135 in rendering justice. Perks received by these plmn terrorist judges are in top ten riches countries in the world.

Illiterate judges, no concept of rule of law, no jurisprudence, no education no integrity ethics or class.

Hired by Kunjur lohaar dakoo gang a creation of the Army.

This monster has devoured Pakistan literally.

Rape of Pakistani treasury continues, while property dealers nuetral gangs are buying lands in their masters countries.
The GENERALS, aka property dealers who have captured Pakistan since 1960s, for the first in it's history there is a THREAT to their illegal rule, the one and only LEADER OF PAKISTAN PM IK.

They do not like him, he speaks about Islam morals, about the greatest man a mercy to mankind, my Prophet (PBUH) his life his Sunnah responsibility rule of law. So these coward gang did what they have been doing it for 60 years.

This it will Not work nuetrals.

And per usual these brown pimps of Washington serving white masters, decided to overthrow a democratically elected government of Pakistan.

This khanzeer tribe was used to Illiterate SAJAY..MAAJAYY.

Now face a different breed of highly-qualified educated class of young Pakistani people, who have made them realize this is NOT the 60s,or 70s.or the 80s..
Your fraud rule behind the scenes has been exposed..
You traitors stand naked front of Pakistani AWAM..The owners Mother EFFERS.

You do one retarded stupid thing against the civilians of Pakistan, you will have a revolution similar to Iran.

No one is afraid of your guns Mir Jaffers. Nuetral My A##.

We are not patwarees with keemay k Naan crowd.

STAND DOWN OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

No more slavery of Jews, Christians or Satanist in Washington and London..

As always Pakistan Zindabad. Death to the enemies of Pakistan and Islam.

Public hanging of Nawaz Lal Nehru and Zardaree harami.

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Criminals have made laws to legitimize their corruption.

Where is the Supreme court?

Why Bandial is not taking sumo moto action, or is he supporting these criminals by letting them do whatever they want to do?

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Very true..Nuetrals are part of Pakistan problems.All Choor.Corrupt.. Traitors supported by Nuetrals.. This is the bitter reality..I am also in fear how can they defend us and my Country??

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Supreme Court is a big part of Corruption Inc. They are the biggest criminals. Justice is for those who have mega fortunes. End of discussion.