The myth of Ghazwa-tul-Hind

Unicorn

Banned

You referring to the Gaurav gatha propoganda ??[hilar] ....sorry shwanistic joghini ...we dont ascribe to deliberate temple indoctrinated material ...after all were not false flag propagators at an international level to be then caught RED HANDED [hilar] ...we do have some integruity....

I can just laught at your universal stupidity .....hahahahahahahaahah [hilar][hilar]

I see you are out of your smelly hole after licking your wounds now you want some more. Gaurve Gatha is as true as what you are teaching in your schools. I see that you are on full high of Zaid's brand I will bring you down to withdrawal.[hilar][hilar]
277c7598d4a556f3d5db6b41b6391a71.JPG

Last edited:

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it is not myth
اللہ کے رسول pbuh کا ایک ایک حرف سچ ہے
اس بارے صرف اطلاع نہیں دی گئی بلکہ اسکا وعدہ فرمایا گیا
if you don't like the word myth.......then you can call it a fairy tale........

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=23969]indigo[/MENTION]!

Great work. You must also talk about Jihad-e-Akbar which means killing the evil inside you.Quran and Sunnah stresses upon establishing peace and harmony and ask us to respect the value of human life. But we live in a country where history has always been distorted and children are taught myths. They are even using terms like Ghazwa 1400 years after the death of The Holy Prophet pbuh,don't they have any shame or conscience or fear of Akhirah when they attach anything or any legend with the name of Nabi Pak pbuh. Hope the following column by Hassan Nisar also helps in clarifying your opinion and intention.

Mazhab Batoor-e-Hathyar

http://www.toluislam.com/index.pl/pm?wid=18&func=viewSubmission&sid=1644

But as Pervaiz sahab said,Islam is a Deen which turned into a religion all thanks to emperors and their religious clerics.

Hard-Turth

Banned
This is My Believe That GHAMDI
Is doing SAME thing for WHICH
Mirza Ghulam AHMED Qadiyani was PLANTED.

But These forces of EVIL now believe that
"They were DEFEATED on QadiYani Front" ALHAMDOLILLAH

Finally they Decided that the New Weapon of EEMAN Destruction
Should be in maintained in "Hadood o Qayyood of ISLAM"

i.e. False Flags Scholar JAVED AHMED GHAMDI

I am really AMAZED after reading and Listening to GHAMDI
He is Preaching ALMOST same Beliefs of Mirza Ghulam AHMED Qadiyani
BUT WITHOUT CLAIM OF Prophethood.

ALLAH APNI PANAH MAIN rakhay hum MUSALMANOON KO. AAMEEN sum AAMEEN

Now you are getting the point...............just listen this and you will understand the whole history

aqeelpk12

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[MENTION=23969]indigo[/MENTION] Secularism is against Islam. Islam is the complete code of life, it doesn't need secularism to absorb in itself ... Whole world go to hell because:

خاص ہے ترکیب قوم رسول ہاشمی

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is my point of view. First become Muslims like you suppose to than start to post prophecies I just might take those words seriously until then I will take them as a joke. First hand information handed to me from my grand parents was that Hindus and Muslims lived peacefully with occasional problems beyond that one have to rely on history books and that depends upon who wrote it and the truth is somewhere in the middle. I have come to the conclusion that not all the Moughal rule was good for either Muslims or Non Muslims it includes good times and bad times.

If one believes in prophecies I don't see anything wrong with that and here is where I see big problematic area. Lets see there is prophecy that that Muslims will conquer Island you can honor your prophecy by believing in it and continue to live your life based on your principles and when its time for the prophecy for come true the circumstances will become in its favor. If you start to threat Island with your prophecies while you are dwelling in gutter it becomes a Joke.

I agree with your thoughts.
Disliked by mistake.

mab234

Citizen
This is My Believe That GHAMDI
Is doing SAME thing for WHICH
Mirza Ghulam AHMED Qadiyani was PLANTED.

But These forces of EVIL now believe that
"They were DEFEATED on QadiYani Front" ALHAMDOLILLAH

Finally they Decided that the New Weapon of EEMAN Destruction
Should be in maintained in "Hadood o Qayyood of ISLAM"

i.e. False Flags Scholar JAVED AHMED GHAMDI

I am really AMAZED after reading and Listening to GHAMDI
He is Preaching ALMOST same Beliefs of Mirza Ghulam AHMED Qadiyani
BUT WITHOUT CLAIM OF Prophethood.

ALLAH APNI PANAH MAIN rakhay hum MUSALMANOON KO. AAMEEN sum AAMEEN

First look at the moral condition of Pakistani Muslims.They are killing there own innocent brothers and sisters. Crimes like rape, dacoity and drinking are very common. They dont have roti ,electricity and water. New generation fall in crime because of unemployment.And you are dreaming about conquering India. Come out of fantasies and don't wrongly interpret religion