THe origin of Urdu is Hindi ?

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
URDU kisi jahil ki mohtaj nahin... zaaban banai nahin jati balke khud wujud men ati hai.. kahan se aai ye behes bekar hai asl ye hai ke urdu ek zinda zaban hai aur deeger zanon ke alfaz zam karne ki salahiyat rakhti hai... aksar log english ke jumle mila kat bol kar apni jahalat aur ehsas e kamtari ka subut dete hain... kuch media sazish ke tehet panjabi ke lehje aur be shumar alfaz apni naehli ki wajah se mala raha hai... lekin urdu ki khoosurat urdu bolne wale dikha sakte hain.... is men bura manne ki koi baat nahin
Fcuk off Indian turd.

Origin of Hindi is Urdu...basically...Hindi is no language...its just complex of Hindutwa extremists...
By the way you got 1st introduced on this forum on June 04, 2021...so according to your logic... Siasat pk forum is your parents...

It’s all due to central asians and their kings in india, without mughals, india would be still a big bathroom with cow dung and 10000 Gods. Thanks to mughals, india have better food, architecture and poetry

ہندو کی اردو سے دشمنی دو قومی حقیقت ثابت کرتی ہے

اردو ہے جس کا نام ہمیں جانتے ہیں داغؔ

ہندوستاں میں دھوم ہماری زباں کی ہے

Forget us Indian siht,…….you just don’t blow(the)job.

Urdu is known as a Lashker language,
It evolved a way to communicate with all the different ethnic languages in the region.

Just like in Europe all the languages are known as Roman languages because they have combined many words and pronunciations.
That is how human languages evolve.

Here is a example of Spanish

Shirt in Urdu is Kameez, in Spanish its camisa
Pants in urdu is Pathloon in spanish its pantalones

What is your agenda in trying to prove whatever,
In Pakistan, Tea will always be Fantastic in any language

The language was never called "Hindi". It was only called "Hindustani" to begin with. And then Hindustani was divided into two versions, one became Urdu with borrowed words from Persian, Turkish, and Arabic. The other version did not accept the borrowed words from the middle eastern languages but included a lot of Sanskrit words that became known as "Hindi". Even though Hindustani got divided between Urdu and Hindi, a lot of people still went on to call Urdu for Hindustani. For example, in Bangal they still call Urdu for Hindustani too. And there are also some prominent writers from India who call the Urdu language for Hindustani in their literature.
A few weeks ago, I was in discussion with an MQM activist who blamed Pakistani Punjabis for being racists as they call all Urdu-speaking people in Punjab for Hindustanis because these Urdu-speaking people have migrated from Hindustan in 1947. I tried to convince him that the reason behind calling the Urdu-speaking for Hindustanis is not because they have migrated from Hindustan but it is because their language is Hindustani and that the language was known as Hindustani for three centuries. He refused to accept that Urdu is also known as Hindustani.
He refused to listen to my arguments and tagged me a racist too and went away. ?

The origin of Urdu doesn’t matter to Pakistanis as we r proud of it. For Indians it is a tough choice… they can either claim it as their own as it originated from there or they can shun it because it was used and promoted by the Muslim ruling class that ruled over India for centuries

all languages are collection of different ones of the past, whatever the origin, its a beautiful language

and what are those actual accepted sources of knowledge?

Ok…now what?

Yeh thread starter jaisay farigh Chu***y patta nahee kahan se aatay hain?

I just wanted to create some fun/controversy on a bored-day on forum. I have been barred from posting new Threads. Is this justice? Where should I be raising my voice?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I just wanted to create some fun/controversy on a bored-day on forum. I have been barred from posting new Threads. Is this justice? Where should I be raising my voice?
Hahaha….You should now be raising your voice in your wash room….
واش روم کے سارے در و دیوار ہلا دو
جو بندہ بھی سوتا نظر اے جگا دو ?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lagta ha k Iss k paas bhi koi Najam Sethi walli chiriya ha ?
ہاہاہا ...ہاں نجم سیٹھی کی چڑ یا ہے، مبشر لقمان کی چڑیل ہے
پرانے زمانے کے بیربل اور ملا دو پیادہ ہیں ...پھر استاد امام دین ہیں ?