The reason Imran Khan is so hesitant - An inside news

Adeel

Founder
Disable Ads
No
AS guys, I just went through the content on the forum, and there are tons of comments about why Khan isn't doing enough. I spoke to a few who are close to Khan, and according to them, they're looking to impose an emergency in the country because there is no other way out for them. They can not afford to have Khan back in power as he is too powerful right now.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1560518622744805378

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
AS guys, I just went through the content on the forum, and there are tons of comments about why Khan isn't doing enough. I spoke to a few who are close to Khan, and according to them, they're looking to impose an emergency in the country because there is no other way out for them. They can not afford to have Khan back in power as he is too powerful right now.

یہ تو پلان ہے کہ اکسٹنشن ہوجائے ، خان کو نااہل کردیں اور پھر سے پی ڈی ایم کو حکومت مل جائے اور پی ٹی آئی کو کرش کردیں۔ پی ڈی ایم کے پیچھے آرمی اور آرمی کے پیچھے ان کا باپ اور یہ سب آرمی کا باپ کروا رہا ہے۔ پھر بھی تھوڑی بہت مزاحمت دکھانی ہوگی ورنہ یہ لوگ ایمرجنسی لگانے سے ڈراتے رہیں گے اور ان کو اپنا کھیل کھیلنے کا موقع مل جائے گا پی ڈی ایم اور باجوہ کنجر ٹائم خرید رہے ہیں ان کو کھلا بھی نہیں چھوڑا جاسکتا

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یوتھئیے کا نام ہی الگ سا ہوتا ہے پہچانا جاتا ہے اس کو بنڈ تار آی ہے کہ ایمرجنسی لگانے کا ارادہ ہے۔
دراصل ایسے معمولی پونکے جب اوقات سے باہر ہونے لگیں اور مالک کو کاٹنے دوڑیں تو تھوڑا سا سبق سکھا کر چھوڑ دیتے ہیں بس

stranger

IK has to be hesitant because he has seen the reaction of people...people are willing to come to jalsa.. but when there is a time of action, people just dont come up on their own....

take Shehbaz Gill arrest for example... IK did not gave any call.. how many of us came out to streets to protest??? oh we are so stupid we cant even protest on our own.. why?? because we are directionless stupid minds.. we dont know how to protest

why we always need a call???... where is civil society??

Faisalabad incident (poor khadija and bastard sheikh danish) how many protests???

tum se achi to indian civil society jinhon ne bus gang rape per protest to kia tha.. peaceful protest.. but we are dead people.. we just dont want a change..

IK is now giving a free hand to govt for mistakes, in a hope that govt may do a mistake that will ignite anger in people and they start protesting... but i am sure thats not gonna happen

and thats exactly what the bosses of GHQ know... the ISI is always in public to see the pulse (for example at the time of BB's assassination they let the protestors burn some buildings and cars and busses but after sometime they knew nothing major will happen) and this time they know the people cant even resist water cannons or tear gas shells so they wont even allow you to protest that much

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

So how is he planning to counter this fascism by imported govt and its handlers? By doing more and more Jalsas, press conferences and tweets?
Rambler samkhan jani1

patwari_sab

Hamari qoum jazabaat say soochti hay jis din logically aur rationally sochna shuru kiya Pakistan may bayghair khoon kharabay kay inqilaab aa sakta hay.
Apnay opponent ko thaka thaka kar maro...
nahi aa sakta Jab tak free n fair elections na ho, otherwise khooni inkelab hi option ha. idhar might is right ka qanon chalta ha. GHQ aik badmast hathi ki tara hai Jo har aik ko apne paon tale kochal deta ha

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
یوتھئیے کا نام ہی الگ سا ہوتا ہے پہچانا جاتا ہے اس کو بنڈ تار آی ہے کہ ایمرجنسی لگانے کا ارادہ ہے۔
دراصل ایسے معمولی پونکے جب اوقات سے باہر ہونے لگیں اور مالک کو کاٹنے دوڑیں تو تھوڑا سا سبق سکھا کر چھوڑ دیتے ہیں بس
Dude, do you realize this guy is the owner of the site you are posting. I'd suggest, you delete your comment before permanently banned ? ? ? ? ? ?

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a bluff. Emergency ke koi halaat nahin hain. Agar Bajwey ne yeh koshish ki tou sarey e aam jhootey khaey ga woh.
عمران کو کبھی مزاکرات میں الجھا دیتے ہیں کبھی نااہلی کا ڈرامہ شروع کردیتے اب ایمرجنسی کی کہانی شروع کردی ہے یہ سب پٹواریوں کی چالیں ہیں عمران خان کو حالات کا جائزہ لے کر فیصلہ کرنے پڑے گا ورنہ بندوق چلے بغیر ہی ٹوٹ جائے گی

jani1

So how is planning to counter this fascism by imported govt and their handlers? By doing more and more Jalsas, press conferences and tweets?
Rambler samkhan jani1
کیا تم نے دیکھا نہیں پنجاب حکومت کس طرح لی واپس ؟
صرف جلسوں سے عوام کو جگاکر۔۔

ہاں اب یہ ضرور ہے کہ آج سے کیپٹن نے چولہے کی آنچ کو تھوڑا تیز کردیا۔۔
اور سڑکوں پر نکل آئے۔
اور ساتھ میں نونیوں کی گرفتاریاں شروع کردیں۔۔

سب کچھ سٹیپ بائے سٹیپ ہوگا۔۔
اور لیڈر وہی ہوتا ہے جو اپنے فالوورز کو فالو کرائے۔۔
نہ کہ انکے جذبات کو دیکھ کر انکو فالو کرے۔۔​

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)

Assumptions ...
If politicians always fear that army would impose emergency/martial law, so we shouldn't do this or that. Can the country run properly ever then ?