The Romance is Over

TylerDurden

MPA (400+ posts)
And we thought you were like us.
and we thought you were aligned with what people want.
and we thought you share the vision of these 220 Million, not only 0.7 Million.
and we thought we share the romance for this country in the name of nationalism, patriotism, or whatever "ism" you call it, and we thought we share this with you.
and we thought corruption was an issue for you, just like it's an issue for us all.
and we thought your prosperity is our prosperity.
and we thought even its "bloody," we are still part of you
We were so wrong.
Now, this romance is over, and I wonder if you don't realize how devastating that would be for the nation and its defenders.
and if you thought we would forget this, only time will tell how miscalculated this thought will be.
Pakistan Zindabad

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And we thought you were like us.
and we thought you were aligned with what people want.
and we thought you share the vision of these 220 Million, not only 0.7 Million.
and we thought we share the romance for this country in the name of nationalism, patriotism, or whatever "ism" you call it, and we thought we share this with you.
and we thought corruption was an issue for you, just like it's an issue for us all.
and we thought your prosperity is our prosperity.
and we thought even its "bloody," we are still part of you
We were so wrong.
Now, this romance is over, and I wonder if you don't realize how devastating that would be for the nation and its defenders.
and if you thought we would forget this, only time will tell how miscalculated this thought will be.
Pakistan Zindabad
I just divorced them myself! It turned out that they were sleeping with Biden.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Same here..My unconditional romance with my Army is over..
When Nawaz..Mayrum. Zardari.. Altaf..Molvi Fazulo..Achakzae..Asfand.
TTP..and others bastred barking against our Army..we attacked them every where...But sadily..I couldn't do now...It's hurt me a lot..

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Same here. Thank you IK for exposing them otherwise my generations would also waste their lives in this delusional romance.

Until just a few month ago my son, who is studying in EME NUST, was thinking of joining army. And now he hates them. He spent the whole night, when IK was ousted, on the road and i am sure he will never forget that.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
ہم تو آرمی میں فاٹا میں ضرورت سے زیادہ آپریشن اور تباہی سے ویسے ہی شاکی تھے۔ یہ اسوقت بھی امریکی احکام پہ چل کے اپنے لوگوں کو کچلا تھا۔۔۔ شکر ہے باقی پاکستان کو بھی پتا چل گیا کہ یہ لوگ پاکستان کے ساتھ مخلص نہیں۔۔ اسلیے تو پاکستان ترقی نہیں رہا

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
my family is full of army in all ranks and orders... from my great grandfather down to my cousins... and now for 1st time i am ashamed of our army... as nowadays it is just a bitch for others...

TheYouth2

MPA (400+ posts)
They brought it upon themselves and now they will live with the regret!!!

I used to admire them a lot, even dreamed of becoming SSG when I used to watch the parade in Islamabad as a kid. Fortunately, family moved overseas. Fortunately is the word I am using now, before it was always unfortunately!!

This whole episode showed their true colors, and IK indirectly exposed them to the core. And, I wouldn't blame whole Army, but few selfish generals always let us down. What a shame for those who always showed unconditional love, but that same love is no longer there.

Last edited:

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Treatment meted out to their own veterans today at press club was very shocking..

Thrown out in the sun.!..

What's going on here.?

TheYouth2

MPA (400+ posts)
Treatment meted out to their own veterans today at press club was very shocking..

Thrown out in the sun.!..

What's going on here.?
Because they only use them like toilet paper, the same way they use the politicians.

Veterans also seeing the nasty side now, it's extremely unfortunate!!

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lanaat lanaat aur lanaat

I spent 5+ years developing Youtube videos daily ...
and for what ....for this chor bazaar

lanaat