The trend in Pakistan of taking advantage of innocent girls

NewsViews

Minister (2k+ posts)
wadey moun wargi GHQ ki fashisha, TB zadha londey Siddiqui ki jaan aur make ki dukkan
Malshiya hashmani, Jab COL ki Biwi ki haramkari ki tu usko moon main kia thaa? Jab Malik riazi ke beti ne zulm kia tu kahan margayeen theen yeh ladoo? GHQ ki isharey pe bhonkey wali sasti youtube bandri.

What sort of language is this against a woman
ok I understand that you don't like her
but you have no right to abuse her like that

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What sort of language is this against a woman
ok I understand that you don't like her
but you have no right to abuse her like that

He can’t help it, because she reminds him of his own mother.
This guy is a bharray ka tatto. His job is talk against IK, Army, Musharraf and so on.

Why mods constantly tolerate such behaviour. I have reported and complained several dozen times but no action

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why mods constantly tolerate such behaviour. I have reported and complained several dozen times but no action

Absolutely agree. When comments are derogatory and based on bias or personal dislikes, should not be allowed

Admin seems to continue to allow or ignore this aspect- deliberately !

I have reported against sectarian based blogs but the individual
continue to be allowed to keep posting!

Last edited:

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)

As far as the topic is concerne-MOST Pak males are a confused and uneducated about cultured behaviour and respecting women.

The Pak males are disrespectful and take advantage. They are prone to getting things for free-including innocent females. Our society has actually degenerated

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
wadey moun wargi GHQ ki fashisha, TB zadha londey Siddiqui ki jaan aur make ki dukkan
Malshiya hashmani, Jab COL ki Biwi ki haramkari ki tu usko moon main kia thaa? Jab Malik riazi ke beti ne zulm kia tu kahan margayeen theen yeh ladoo? GHQ ki isharey pe bhonkey wali sasti youtube bandri.
Why don't you haraami Qadyanis march on GHQ rather than bark at them from London. Are you too much of a pussey, don't you have the balls? Sacrifice yourself for the guy that died in the shits.

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
تمہاری زبان تمہاری نسل کا پتہ دیتی ہے ب بارود