The world of the Taliban

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jitna bhi propaganda kar len ye laanati, USA India Israel France etc have done injust for Human... Taliban are not but USA EU UK and Bharat are Terrorist...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
did not see it and I don't think it will be honest one as it is from German TV who was also one of the loosing parties
Well let me just help you along here. This one pic should be enough, no need to watch the whole thing.

NINTCHDBPICT000649976499.jpg

Punishment for talking to a boy on the phone.

THIS is your beloved tattiban.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well let me just help you along here. This one pic should be enough, no need to watch the whole thing.

NINTCHDBPICT000649976499.jpg

Punishment for talking to a boy on the phone.

THIS is your beloved tattiban.
and you believed this picture? how many wireless phones do you believe were in Afghanistan in the year 2000?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
and where did you get this picture from? I hope its not from republic tv endia ?
Its from the video which you can't seem to watch because it might burst your tattiban bubble.?

You can deny as much as you want that this didn't happen or 1000s of such events during the first tattiban rule but you would only be fooling yourself.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its from the video which you can't seem to watch because it might burst your tattiban bubble.?

You can deny as much as you want that this didn't happen or 1000s of such events during the first tattiban rule but you would only be fooling yourself.
its not that I can't watch its just that I believe it to be a waste of my time. so where did you get the picture from?