These are dead pitches, Can you imagine Abbas bowling on Australian pitches?

Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
بس اب نا پوچھو اس چوتین قوم سے
اب عباس عباس کی رٹ لگ جائے گی جب تک اگلے ٹیسٹ میں اسکو جوتے نا پڑیں تب تک سنو عباس عباس

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well only time would tell because i have seen greats bowlers like waqar getting smashed all the the park in Australia.

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
One swallow doesn't make a summer.
Until we see the team performing consistently well in all formats, against all levels of competition, I see no point in getting excited over one good performance from one player.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Australian pitches are not the australian pitches anymore. They use the drop-in pitches that are batting friendly. Australians also want their batsmen to make big records n lots of centuries to compete with the indian batsmen.

Tyrion Lannister

اب عباس عباس کی رٹ لگ جائے گی جب تک اگلے ٹیسٹ میں اسکو جوتے نا پڑیں تب تک سنو عباس عباس

Appreciate his accuracy on dead pitches and his high arm action. No reason to be cringy and pathetic

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)
On UAE's dead pitches, bowling with an average of 15, and taking 17 wickets in 2 matches while in the presence of Yasir Shah who is a quality spinner. That's amazing in itself. Also, the tweet from Dale Steyn, these people are champs and they can recognize the potential in oneself. He is a quality bowler, given his performance, if he maintained his form and improved his class then he might prove to be Asian Mcgrath, I know it's big coming from someone who is just a spectator but the words of this game's masters do not lie, Vaughn, Steyn, and ABD.

Anonymous Paki

do you even understand bowling?
it was impossible to bowl like that on this wicket