These Are The People You Are Celebrating

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
i would beg to differ..
i can speak for the city im from..
here they were only thugs and dakus etc..
and even the aman lashkars were dakus
So if they are on this side of the border they are dogs of hell and if they are on that side of the border they are Holy Islamic warriors freeing that shithole from kuffar clutches.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So all mouth and no trousers, can't put your money where your mouth is. Oh the Taliban are such great Muslims and have created an ideal Islamic utopia but asked so when you want to make hijrah to this Islamic utopia

Sound of crickets chirping.

You sound quite dumb. I do not roam around the world as there are many countries that offer stability. When I say I love switzerland no one has ever suggested me to move there. I think you need a lesson or two on how to construct a logical argument.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
امریکا اس کی جنگ صف اول کے دیسی طفیلیوں کے منہ پر مار کر چلا گیا. بیس سال جوتے اور پیاز کھانے والے کیسے مان یہ ان کی جنگ نہیں تھی!؛

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
So if they are on this side of the border they are dogs of hell and if they are on that side of the border they are Holy Islamic warriors freeing that shithole from kuffar clutches.
not the kuffar clutches bt america who had attacked their land

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You sound quite dumb. I do not roam around the world as there are many countries that offer stability. When I say I love switzerland no one has ever suggested me to move there. I think you need a lesson or two on how to construct a logical argument.
How can you compare kuffar switzerland to the holy calphipate of afghanistan how can you being a Muslim not make Hijah for the sake of your deen to this ideal Islamic caliphate.

Yeah I thought so.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Deciding as to who is a helldog and who is a holy warrior is neither your jurisdiction nor mine

Let that be judged in the hereafter
Not judgement, but perception. On this side of the border we call them terroristic hell dogs, jeer and celebrate when they are killed and gladly share pictures of their bullet ridden bodies but when they crossover we consider them as holy warriors and celebrate their accession into power.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
WTF! Man you need to immediately shut the fuck up. Now you are justifying the APS attack, you need to stop drinking that lal topi monkeys piss fucker because your brain has turned toxic shit.

Fuckin hell, this bitch has done it, saying these animals were justified in killing over a 100 of our children.

Anyone else reading this?
Hush hush rabid>>>>>>> ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not judgement, but perception. On this side of the border we call them terroristic hell dogs, jeer and celebrate when they are killed and gladly share pictures of their bullet ridden bodies but when they crossover we consider them as holy warriors and celebrate their accession into power.
if ur talking about perception then kindly dont use religious connotation/ terms..

TTP from the perception of state of Pakistan/ her citizens are miscreants. The state of pakistan dealt with it and took a sigh of relief.
Afghan Taliban from the perception of state of Pakistan/her citizens are freedom fighters who had successfully forced US to withdraw. And while doing so, the interests of India have been damaged. So people around here are happy

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Since majority of Pakistanis suffer from amnesia. I thought I would refresh their memories a little bit. All this celebration of the Taliban taking over Afghanistan, how it defeated the Americans and humiliated the Indians.

Let me remind you these are the same people who you are cheering on 16 December 2014 attacked the Army Public School in Peshawar and indiscriminately gunned down 149 people out of which 134 were children and teachers.

Maybe these will jog your memory

RTR4IDTT.jpg

x_lon_school_141217.jpg

APTN_pakistan_school03_ml_141217_16x9_992.jpg

peshawar-attack.jpg

358314-pakistan-attack1edit.jpg

P2He1yIkTg-urp2bBrPQeCVAWUaOTMG0OKtqQFwdAnEoTzzizga0gPADZUS90XFb-I5S7w36ZRHJ1a2wQBzawxRcMCtADmhP54bw8LgDuO900xiBq7ti981ffuSLuD6yjaEzOVZhq94AfVOLZngkbVsWu4SlRTBX7j7f6tlwVSWGn0avUMfMtd_Ac5PWahdJtBOvyZ6h0sjUG1XMKpzVytR4_HsMV3wVPfNYbuqVRgPTDoX1l76S6ce2Nq3w4laZJKOW3k3uEaO9Ilgq1n6IoffELBtQOSduzjF38n4Q6GMa

460543988.0.0.jpg

_79774746_025139845-2.jpg

List of the innocent children who were gunned down by like animals by these savage.

swarajya%2F2020-02%2Ffbbf80fa-4c67-4ec3-a599-04e9a16a166a%2FPeshawar_Army_School.jpg

Do you think their parents and relatives are also celebrating now?

Yes please tell me now how I'm supposed to celebrate these animals just because they made India look bad? Tell me I'm some kind of "khooni liberal" Raw agent, Indian sympathizer because I choose to not to.

Yes please go ahead.
Its the case of choosing lesser evil. The Afghan govt was also involved in killing, and TTP was actually backed by Afghan govt. Taliban coming into power atleast for us makes sure that out western border is secure.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)

if ur talking about perception then kindly dont use religious connotation/ terms..

TTP from the perception of state of Pakistan/ her citizens are miscreants. The state of pakistan dealt with it and took a sigh of relief.
Afghan Taliban from the perception of state of Pakistan/her citizens are freedom fighters who had successfully forced US to withdraw. And while doing so, the interests of India have been damaged. So people around here are happy
for example Major Amir is happy here for what the rule of taliban means for Pakistan

CANSUK

Hey stay away from this Noam Chomsky, no matter what you say he’ll come up with his full stupidity and continuous rant against Molvi n’ Taliban.
Use bad words a lot when you say something logical, and he’ll say go to Afghanistan. He asked me to do Hijra. Stay away please

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Taliban coming into power atleast for us makes sure that out western border is secure.
How do you know? Afghans are in no shape or form pro Pakistani and the past tells a different story. Yes Indian threat has disappeared, for now at least, but you never know, some carrot dangling, promises of weapons and a few billions from the Indians might change things.

After all they are Afghans and afghans are know treacherous bastards

Islamabadiya

Since majority of Pakistanis suffer from amnesia. I thought I would refresh their memories a little bit. All this celebration of the Taliban taking over Afghanistan, how it defeated the Americans and humiliated the Indians.

Let me remind you these are the same people who you are cheering on 16 December 2014 attacked the Army Public School in Peshawar and indiscriminately gunned down 149 people out of which 134 were children and teachers.

Maybe these will jog your memory

RTR4IDTT.jpg

x_lon_school_141217.jpg

APTN_pakistan_school03_ml_141217_16x9_992.jpg

peshawar-attack.jpg

358314-pakistan-attack1edit.jpg

P2He1yIkTg-urp2bBrPQeCVAWUaOTMG0OKtqQFwdAnEoTzzizga0gPADZUS90XFb-I5S7w36ZRHJ1a2wQBzawxRcMCtADmhP54bw8LgDuO900xiBq7ti981ffuSLuD6yjaEzOVZhq94AfVOLZngkbVsWu4SlRTBX7j7f6tlwVSWGn0avUMfMtd_Ac5PWahdJtBOvyZ6h0sjUG1XMKpzVytR4_HsMV3wVPfNYbuqVRgPTDoX1l76S6ce2Nq3w4laZJKOW3k3uEaO9Ilgq1n6IoffELBtQOSduzjF38n4Q6GMa

460543988.0.0.jpg

_79774746_025139845-2.jpg

List of the innocent children who were gunned down by like animals by these savage.

swarajya%2F2020-02%2Ffbbf80fa-4c67-4ec3-a599-04e9a16a166a%2FPeshawar_Army_School.jpg

Do you think their parents and relatives are also celebrating now?

Yes please tell me now how I'm supposed to celebrate these animals just because they made India look bad? Tell me I'm some kind of "khooni liberal" Raw agent, Indian sympathizer because I choose to not to.

Yes please go ahead.

Those were ttp the ones Imran khan used to love and admire. But after APS Imran khan was forced to support action against them, the victory in Afghanistan is by Afghan taliban, they are hugely different.

but overall barbarism might be the same with them, ttp has already declared Afghan takin amir as their leader. Fingers crossed ?