They are revoking the rights of foreign Pakistanis to vote in the NA

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
But this session was called by the president. President also involved in this :D

Aur humaray vote se kia ho jana hai :D

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And even if they are allowed, how will the electing process take place ? Can’t make pooling booths on every city

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
In the last 5 years, Pakistan got approx. 20B USD as loan from IMF and friend countries. During the same time foreign Pakistanis sent approx. 150B USD as remittences to Pakistan. Without foreign Pakistanis, Pakistan will default in few weeks. So the foreign Pakistanis deserve their voting right. Also almost 75-80% of foreign Pakistanis live in middle east. They don't have any dual nationality.

bravepaki

MPA (400+ posts)
In the last 5 years, Pakistan got approx. 20B USD as loan from IMF and friend countries. During the same time foreign Pakistanis sent approx. 150B USD as remittences to Pakistan. Without foreign Pakistanis, Pakistan will default in few weeks. So the foreign Pakistanis deserve their voting right. Also almost 75-80% of foreign Pakistanis live in middle east. They don't have any dual nationality.
how about people have NICOP? can we vote ?

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You can do it via internet. And don't say it can be hacked. There are security patterns that are adopted by financial institutes. You can use those security patterns while developing the electronic voting system.

Possible but potential controversies too many

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
But this session was called by the president. President also involved in this :D

Aur humaray vote se kia ho jana hai :D
This was called by the president on the request of PM. If you think your vote would do nothing you dont cast it. But we think that it will and it is our right to cast vote. I don't have any other nationality apart from Pakistan. Why I shouldn't get right to vote?

Saad Yaseen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
IMG-20220526-111216.jpg

6 din main ye kaam karain gai. Ek dfa phir ullo bna dya khan ko

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

I don't think 75-80% foreign Pakistanis live in Middle East. They would be around 20-25% in Middle East.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
IMG-20220526-111216.jpg

6 din main ye kaam karain gai. Ek dfa phir ullo bna dya khan ko

خان یہ کام ویسے بھی نہیں روک سکتا تھا۔۔۔ پی ٹی آئی کو وورسیز ووٹرز سے پہلے بہت فائدہ تھا لیکن اسکی کسر پاکستان میں خان کی حالیہ مقبولیت پوری کر لیگا۔۔۔

دوسرا فواد چودھری بھی کہہ رہا تھا کہ نادرا بھی تیار نہیں ہے۔۔ اور میرا نہیں خیال کہ نادرا اتنی جلدی تیاری کر سکتا یے اور اوپر سے الیکشن کمیشن کی ہٹ دھرمی بھی ہے۔۔ پی ٹی آئی حکومت میں ہوتے ہوئے الیکشن کمیشن کیساتھ مقابلہ نہ کر سکی اسکے بعد کیا کر لینگے۔۔۔؟

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
I feel this is the last chance we have. If IK does not get 2/3rd majority this time then I feel we will lose this golden chance to fix Pakistan.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let someone explain to you the difference between foreign nationals and overseas Pakistanis.