"They were thieves but were at least favouring us, Imran Khan has deprived our children from food" pMLN supporter

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
57504454_857809261235473_1324586421100478464_n.jpg

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
کھوتے تھے پر لگاتے بھی تو تھے
[دولتی]
کھوتا خور دلاِئل

osakaboy

Councller (250+ posts)

وہ چور تھے وہ کرپٹ تھے مگر کھانے کو تو دیتے تھے لعنت عمران خان تم پر تم نے تو ہمارے منہ سے نوالہ ہی چھین لیا یاد رہے ابھی چھ مہینے بھی پورے نہیں ہوئے اور پی ٹی آئی گورنمنٹ لعنتیں اکٹھی کرنے میں سب سے نمبر لے گئی

Aisha said, “A woman from Bani Makhzumiya committed a theft and the people said, ‘Who can intercede with the Prophet (peace be upon him) for her?’ So nobody dared speak to him (i.e. the Prophet) but Usama bin Zaid spoke to him. The Prophet said, ‘If a reputable man amongst the children of Bani Israel committed a theft, they used to forgive him, but if a poor man committed a theft, they would cut his hand. But I would cut even the hand of Fatima (i.e. the daughter of the Prophet) if she committed a theft.”
Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 5, Book 62, Hadith 81

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
Plunder of national wealth has already crumbled the exchequer where it was destined to as ultimately the time was to come where the choor cannot have enough to plunder and give share to the foolish people. So everything turns back to the Sharifs who plundered the country badly.

infinity121

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Paid video content by paid media cell of the most corrupt looter Ganja family in history of Pakistan..Pakistani is a gairat mand quom..They will prefer an honest leader like IK over corrupt looters like Zardari and Nawaz Sharif any day..

Wajid00

Citizen
Is say saaf zahir hota hay K Imran khan sahib un say achay hay ,in jaisay logo nay jo khud keh rahay hay k wo chor thy Dako thy, corrupt thy magar tum say achay thy Q K hamay khilatay thy nay he jaan rako Pakistan ko Bigar raka hay jo Chour ko Mehz isliay Support kartay hay Q K wo Chor sath me inko B khelata hay ,, Kaam pe lag jawo Hd haramo Rizq e Halal kamwo kab tak tumaray corrupts choro k liay Naro ki khatir ye Ghareeb Mulk Tum jaisay na laiqo ko palta rahay ga ta k tum awar tumaray Chor leaders ayashi kartay rahay awar Mulk kanghal hota jaye,,,ham Imran Khan ko baghair kissi Zati Faiday k Ghair Mashrot Support kartay hay Mulk ki khatir yahi farq kafi hay aap may awar ham may