Things missing from parcels received from england through pakistan post.

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So 2 parcels were sent to me from england through pakistan post , all the pricey things were missing from the parcel costing a steal of almost 400 pounds. The parcels(in form of bori bags) were opened and you cant believe the audacity that the parcel had empty chocolate boxes. leather jackets were missing and a lot of winter apparels are missing.

So thankful to pakistan post to send me half the goods and kept the rest for their relatives.

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
So 2 parcels were sent to me from england through pakistan post , all the pricey things were missing from the parcel costing a steal of almost 400 pounds. The parcels(in form of bori bags) were opened and you cant believe the audacity that the parcel had empty chocolate boxes. leather jackets were missing and a lot of winter apparels are missing.

So thankful to pakistan post to send me half the goods and kept the rest for their relatives.
Hor chuppo

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Raise a complain on the PM portal as well as Pakistan Post and try to get in contact with Murad Saeed through various social media platforms.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Thats pretty low. Who should trust who in a country of massive morals erosion and degenerated ethical norms.
Pakistan mein sharif sirf woh hai jis ko mouka nahi milta, verna har koi apni ouqat ke hisaab se corruption ker raha hai.

Its taken 40-ish years for this moral chasm to be carved out in our society, it will take at least that much to comeback. Took IK 20 plus years of preaching and now some of the population has started to think corruption, money laundering, bribes as something bad. Other wise it was simply called, chai pani, ooper ki kamai, mithai etc etc.

When you can't even call it what it is and give it a soft harmless label how to do you expect people to think of it as anything bad.

Remember that politican who said corruption is their right!

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Use always DHL, expensive, but reliable!
Having said that, post ko barbaad kernay mein pakistan post k employees ka bara haath hai, ab dekhtay hain kitna time lagta hai sub kuch theek kernay mein!

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Use always DHL, expensive, but reliable!
Having said that, post ko barbaad kernay mein pakistan post k employees ka bara haath hai, ab dekhtay hain kitna time lagta hai sub kuch theek kernay mein!
Modest
Please guide this imran_hosein_fan who is suggesting a Muslim to use a non-Muslim service DHL. For me Pakistan Postal service did right with jee_nee_us who sent items from a non-Muslim country.
For us Pakistani Islam is fashion not a code of life to live.

back to the future

These things are misappropriated at entrance
they open all packets to decide custom duty.
File written complaint with Pakistan post and then lodge complaint at citizen portal

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Pakistan mein sharif sirf woh hai jis ko mouka nahi milta, verna har koi apni ouqat ke hisaab se corruption ker raha hai.

Its taken 40-ish years for this moral chasm to be carved out in our society, it will take at least that much to comeback. Took IK 20 plus years of preaching and now some of the population has started to think corruption, money laundering, bribes as something bad. Other wise it was simply called, chai pani, ooper ki kamai, mithai etc etc.

When you can't even call it what it is and give it a soft harmless label how to do you expect people to think of it as anything bad.

Remember that politican who said corruption is their right!

اور اگر ناموس رسالت یا کوئی مذہبی جلوس نکلے تو یہ سب 'عاشق رسول' سب سے آگے ہونگے۔

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Now lets start Bashing Imran Khan, and Madinah ke reyasat .. and relatives of Imran .. now forget about those Bas****% who did this ..

And all praises goes to our Justice system ... no one can ask them to resolve this matter .. because every one know the rest will goes to them and many more things in the process and no results will come ... Most expected judgement will be the applicant is Guilty ....

Okara

not sure if you are serious , my sarcasm radar is a bit off.
It was a sarcasm. We Pakistani believe in one thing too blame whole world conspiring against us but not sharing one quality of a Muslim society. Let's assume you had sent this parcel via DHL what was the chance of missing anything?

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاکستانی قوم بحثیت مجموعی کرپٹ اور چور ہے۔ وزیراعظم سے لے کر سرکاری ملازمین تک اور عام ریڑھی والے تک سب بددیانت، خائن اور چور ہیں۔ اور نعرے سن لو اس قوم کے، ہم زندہ قوم ہیں، پائندہ قوم ہیں، ہم سے بہتر قوم دنیا میں کوئی نہیں۔۔۔

Dr Adam

Brother: Check with the sender if had paid few extra bucks on buying the insurance of your merchandise. If yes, then you have a very strong case.
Your claim will be honored and you will be compensated for the full declared amount of the merchandise.

Good luck.

jee_nee_us

It was a sarcasm. We Pakistani believe in one thing too blame whole world conspiring against us but not sharing one quality of a Muslim society. Let's assume you had sent this parcel via DHL what was the chance of missing anything?
I am not quite sure what would have happened , I trusted pakistan post for once.

i dont know if its pakistan customs or pakistan post who stole my things.

jee_nee_us

Brother: Check with the sender if had paid few extra bucks on buying the insurance of your merchandise. If yes, then you have a very strong case.
Your claim will be honored and you will be compensated for the full declared amount of the merchandise.

Good luck.
thanks i will ask.

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Normally "post office" staff recomend insurance for any items woth more than £30, please use below "Royal Mail" link for compensation.

They'll arrange compensation for you and charge "Pakistan Post" for the damages.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Do follow it up on relevant forums... Don't let go by any chance...

Long long back I once sent chocolates and liquorice toffees to my son from abroad... Here what was received was a pack of pebbles weighing the same gross weight...! ??????