Thinking of suicide

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
What are you thoughts about suicide and what is the easiest way to end ones suffering. I know Islam does not approve of it but this is something that does not get discussed frequently even though depression is a silent killer in our society.
If you don't mind me asking. What type of disease are you suffering from. I can deduct from your post that you are tired of the disease that is afflicting your body. Please share and talk.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Have you tried to seek medical assistance? Special one ?

before taking own life, might want to think that you will never be able to see your family and friends, and all the natural beauty this world has to offer. Maybe you don’t want to do it for yourself but for your family ? A little sacrifice for them ?
I come from a well off background but my family lost around 1.5 billion pkr in assets. We are literally on the road if not today definitely tomorrow. I don't even know how will I bring two square meals let alone anything else. In a very very dark place and to top it off I have been diagnosed with terminal illness. Don't know how to collect the pieces. But am delighted to find so many people that care for an unknown stranger.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
If you don't mind me asking. What type of disease are you suffering from. I can deduct from your post that you are tired of the disease that is afflicting your body. Please share and talk.
Bone marrow cancer. And you are right to an extent

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I come from a well off background but my family lost around 1.5 billion pkr in assets. We are literally on the road if not today definitely tomorrow. I don't even know how will I bring two square meals let alone anything else. In a very very dark place and to top it off I have been diagnosed with terminal illness. Don't know how to collect the pieces. But am delighted to find so many people that care for an unknown stranger.
forget about what you gained or lost in money. money is just paper. your life is above it.
Also bone marrow cancer is not that problematic as before. Many people live 10-20 years after treatment. Have you gone to any place like shaukat khanum?

Hate_Nooras

What are you thoughts about suicide and what is the easiest way to end ones suffering. I know Islam does not approve of it but this is something that does not get discussed frequently even though depression is a silent killer in our society.
Are you talking about yourself Or is this a general question

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)

May Allah give you health and help you get rid of this cancer. How much time has Doctor given you?

Brother, Pain is a vehicle to set a goal in life. Set a goal for the time you have got. The noblest of the goals is to DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR CREATOR. DO something that will make Him happy. Set a goal and strive towards it with all your energy. Focus on the goal and do something noble. Like helping people understand What Allah wants and how they can change their lives to do better. If you know what I mean.

Do not get offended! I know its easy to give lectures and talk. It is very hard to act upon it. I do not want to anger you any further. Just want you to know that You can still do something very very meaningful in life. Nobody know when he/she will die. Everyone should strive towards a GOAL.

Loosing money is a problem. If you like Pm me and If I can be of any help, please let me know.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I don't think I desire to live any more. I can tell you are a kind hearted individual
Instead of wasting this gift given by Allah, use it to serve mankind instead. Help as many the elderly, needy, helpless, people as much as you can even if it means helping someone just cross the road.

Go to any hospital spend time with patients, just talk to them and give them encouragement. Go to an orphanage and spend sometime with the children. Just walk outside you will see many people, who could just do with a smile, a few kind words, a stranger just willing to talk to them and most important listen to them.

Your time on this earth which you think is a burden to you, could be very helpful to so many people. There are so many people who don't have anyone to talk to. All you have to do is just listen to them.

If you feel your live is useless for you, them make it useful for others. But wasting it would be such a shame and tragedy.

If YOU feel like you need someone to talk to, about anything, anything at all, feel free to call me, send me a private message to share contact info.

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)

جناب یہ بات درست ہے کہ جو انسان خود جھیل رہا ہو اسے ہی تکلیف کا پتہ ہوتا ہے۔۔۔ آپ کا بے حد نقصان ہوا لیکن آپ کے آس پاس کچھ لوگ ہوں گے جو کہ آپ کو دوبارہ اٹھا سکیں۔۔۔ کوئی بچپن کے دوست، کوئی قریبی رشتے دار۔۔۔ آپ بیمار بھی ہیں یہ بھی تکلیف دہ بات ہے۔۔۔ آپ سب تجزیہ کر سکتے ہیں کہ اب آگے کے بارے میں کیا کیا جا سکتا ہے کوئی قابلیت ہو گی آپ کے پاس تعلیم یا ہنر جس کی بیس پہ دوبارہ مستقبل لا سوچا کا سکے۔۔۔ آپ کی عمر اور تعلیمی قابلیت کیا ہے۔۔۔؟؟؟ کیا آپ پاکستان میں رہائش پزیر ہیں یا بیرونِ ملک۔۔۔؟؟؟

آپ کی فیملی، بہن بھائی، بیوی بچے، مقام باپ۔۔۔ ان سب کی طرف دیکھیں تو یہ آپ کی ہمت بڑھا سکتے ہیں۔۔۔ کسی ایک انسان کا اپنی حالات سے فرار ہونا تو شاید مشکل نا ہو لیکن ان لوگوں کا کیا جو کہ اس انسان سے جڑے ہوتے ہیں۔۔۔

یہاں آن لائن تو ایسے مشورہ بھی دینا مناسب نہی جبکہ کسی کو پتہ بھی نہی آپ کے تمام حالات اور آپ کے آس پاس کے لوگوں کے بارے۔۔۔ ہم تو کچھ تفصیل نہی جانتے اور نا ہی آپ یہ تفصیل آن لائن بتانا چاہیں گے۔۔۔ آپ کے ارد گرد جو قریبی لوگ ہیں وہ آپ بہتر مشورہ بھی دے سکتے ہیں اور حوالہ بھی

باقی آپ کو مالی نقصان ہوا ہے اگر وہ کسی فراڈ کا نتیجہ ہے تو قانونی کاروائی کا بھی جائزہ لیا جا سکتا ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
May Allah s.w.t bless you with a quick and speedy recovery. I know its not easy. I lost people friends and family to this terrible killer. I pray and hope you were diagnosed early on and its treatable.

Regardless of if you go today or 10 decades from now, live in this world as a traveler, if you go to sleep today don't expect to wake up and if you wake up don't expect to be able to go to sleep by nighttime.

I just recently lost my father to Covid 19. I go to his house every now and then and its a life interrupted, things he bought in his finals days still in the fridge he never got to eat, stuff he had packed to send to Pakistan now just laying there in boxes. His clothes still hanging in the wardrobe. His last set of shalwar kameez which he wore still hanging in his room. His car still parked with half a tank of fuel. He always planned things down to the tee. He never threw away any document or receipt thinking you never know if you might need it in the future.

All his plans he had for his retirement, all his personal belongings and his documents, they are of no use now. Because one day he just left this earth midway of what were supposed to be his golden years, something he had worked hard all his life and even till the very last day.

I dunno maybe I'm just rambling on. But I think the point I'm trying to make is money is nothing, comes and goes. Its you, your life, you being here that matters.

Point is for anything to matter. YOU have to be here, nothing else matters.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
May Allah s.w.t bless you with a quick and speedy recovery. I know its not easy. I lost people friends and family to this terrible killer. I pray and hope you were diagnosed early on and its treatable.

Regardless of if you go today or 10 decades from now, live in this world as a traveler, if you go to sleep today don't expect to wake up and if you wake up don't expect to be able to go to sleep by nighttime.

I just recently lost my father to Covid 19. I go to his house every now and then and its a life interrupted, things he bought in his finals days still in the fridge he never got to eat, stuff he had packed to send to Pakistan now just laying there in boxes. His clothes still hanging in the wardrobe. His last set of shalwar kameez which he wore still hanging in his room. His car still parked with half a tank of fuel. He always planned things down to the tee. He never threw away any document or receipt thinking you never know if you might need it in the future.

All his plans he had for his retirement, all his personal belongings and his documents, they are of no use now. Because one day he just left this earth midway of what were supposed to be his golden years, something he had worked hard all his life and even till the very last day.

I dunno maybe I'm just rambling on. But I think the point I'm trying to make is money is nothing, comes and goes. Its you, your life, you being here that matters.

Thank you. May Allah SWT give your father the highest place in Janna and all of you the courage to bear with this colossal loss.

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
Suicide is such bad circumstance of anyone state of being, that even transitioning towards hijra transgender society will accept you.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

My dear brother Junaid Marwat: Salamats!

It was indeed very painful to read the contents of your thread and then your subsequent comments. My heart bleeds for you for the conditions you're facing at present.

Brother! as a doctor I know many different ways to finish the job you have asked for, but neither I will encourage you, nor I will recommend you to take that route. But as a Muslim brother, I would like to direct you on a path where we all have salvation.

It is stated in Quran that:
“And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.”
[Qur`an 4: 29]

My dear, please remember that "In life not every dream comes true, for Allah knows what is best for you. Believe and trust His wisdom for each and every open door. Ask Allah to be your guide when a door is open wide. Be alert, then ask Him to give you courage to walk through. When doors are closed, well here's the key: perhaps it wasn't meant to be! Believe and trust that Allah knows best, He only wants you to be Blessed. Walk by faith and not by sight, for one day Allah will make things right. He loves you more than you will know; Believe in Him and then let go".

As of today you will always be in my thoughts and prayers.
God Bless.

Sohail Shuja

Sorry to hear about your loss Brother. May Allah (SWT) Bestow the departed soul with His mercy and exalt his status in Jannah (Ameen).

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Brother, May Allah SWT help you go through this difficult time and ease the infliction and give you complete shifa from this ailment. I do not know him personally but someone forwarded this so i'm posting it here. You may get in touch with him and see if he can help you in any way.

Last edited: