This man should be given a ministry under PTI to fix the Rogue Army.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Agreed..He has all inner knowledge of Army wrong doings...He exposed Bajwa as like Banana looks after Peel off..

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The only person who could have done anything and that is why army/isi was against him and they used PTI for their motives, was (hopefully 'is') Justice Qazi Faiz Isa. At that time, when everyone was abusing me here, I was saying that he must be a honest and courageous person that whole establishment (read FOUJ) is against him. Allah is Al-Haq, we all saw how IK accepted that Justice Isa was right and we made a mistake.
People, do understand one thing, this FOUJ will not go against any corrupt or Aira-Ghera person, because for that person they know that their corruption is enough for them to blackmail. If they face an upright and bold person, then they turn to these tactics of one being immoral, Indian agent and so on. One of best ladies Pakistan ever had, Asma Jahangir was another example of the same case.

Rest of all these retired Bull.shit is only waste of time, playing good cop and bad cop to keep both sides happy and when required launch such elements.

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
The only person who could have done anything and that is why army/isi was against him and they used PTI for their motives, was (hopefully 'is') Justice Qazi Faiz Isa. At that time, when everyone was abusing me here, I was saying that he must be a honest and courageous person that whole establishment (read FOUJ) is against him. Allah is Al-Haq, we all saw how IK accepted that Justice Isa was right and we made a mistake.
People, do understand one thing, this FOUJ will not go against any corrupt or Aira-Ghera person, because for that person they know that their corruption is enough for them to blackmail. If they face an upright and bold person, then they turn to these tactics of one being immoral, Indian agent and so on. One of best ladies Pakistan ever had, Asma Jahangir was another example of the same case.

Rest of all these retired Bull.shit is only waste of time, playing good cop and bad cop to keep both sides happy and when required launch such elements.
Na hr was not honest.. If he was honest he should provide all the money trail... He survived only bcz other judges knew once a high ranked judge got punished next will be their turn

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Na hr was not honest.. If he was honest he should provide all the money trail... He survived only bcz other judges knew once a high ranked judge got punished next will be their turn
Agreed. Not only that, Faiz Essa unjustly favored Shareef Family in Hudaibia case which is termed as the mother of all money laundering cases.

Kavalier

and how do you know that he did not show whatever was asked from him? And why should IK apologies for making a case against him?

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
and how do you know that he did not show whatever was asked from him? And why should IK apologies for making a case against him?
I think you didnot follow the case.. If you did you would know that only things he and his wife submita were peraonal letters and did the blame game... Ik didnot apologize he just told that reference was not his idea.. It was faroog naseem who convinced him... The only thing came out of this reference was that court also start considering IK as a threat to them.

Kavalier

I think you didnot follow the case.. If you did you would know that only things he and his wife submita were peraonal letters and did the blame game... Ik didnot apologize he just told that reference was not his idea.. It was faroog naseem who convinced him... The only thing came out of this reference was that court also start considering IK as a threat to them.

Are you kidding me, I heard myself Khan sab saying that Justice Isa case was a big mistake, it was sent officially by government, the president filed the reference and whole of PTI was not only standing behind this case but the online paid workers were spewing all sort of Bull.shit against the justice.
Remember my words again, the ISI and FOUJ will never go after a corrupt or part-of-the-system type person because they are not threatened by that person. They will only target that person who is not in their control , who dares to ask them the questions.