This rishta aunty Mrs Khan claims divorces happen because women don't make roti anymore

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well maybe they would have lasted if they thought they had married a woman to love, take care of, start a family with, instead they thought they hired a maid which would work for free.
that is wrong, i have first hand exp with it. When this new generation thinks that it is husband's responsibility to go out and work and bring home the money then what is the woman's job.... just sit home and ask him to pick up pizza on the way back...
They have taken it as a dignity thing.." if i went to kitchen i will be like the average wife".
on the outside they will act like very religious but inside its no different than average white lady.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Cant they afford a cook if marriage needs to be saved?
Cooking is not the main show in marriage.
All our defense society have cooks in their homes, so dont they have divorces? A woman will not be a good mother if she cannot cook for her husband and children, you will see the gap in children who are raised by nannies.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
that is wrong, i have first hand exp with it. When this new generation thinks that it is husband's responsibility to go out and work and bring home the money then what is the woman's job.... just sit home and ask him to pick up pizza on the way back...
They have taken it as a dignity thing.." if i went to kitchen i will be like the average wife".
on the outside they will act like very religious but inside its no different than average white lady.
How bout she use her education to contribute to the household finances either in the shape of starting a business or taking up an employment of her choice. But if you have a lazy lout who does not have any ambitions, not interested in her household and just sitting like a burger aunty all day long or shopping with mufta money then I say its the other fault for marrying someone like that in the first place.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
How bout she use her education to contribute to the household finances either in the shape of starting a business or taking up an employment of her choice. But if you have a lazy lout who does not have any ambitions, not interested in her household and just sitting like a burger aunty all day long or shopping with mufta money then I say its the other fault for marrying someone like that in the first place.
The Gen X certainly knows what they want.. no interset in household chores but very hard working in studies and planning to do job after graduation. Also when it is her own "Marzi" then she is willing to enter kitchen for whole day.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The Gen X certainly knows what they want.. no interset in household chores but very hard working in studies and planning to do job after graduation. Also when it is her own "Marzi" then she is willing to enter kitchen for whole day.
There should be no issues if she wants to get a job

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If the marriage was dependent on rotis, then it deserved to be broken. What a pathetic state of a relationship that would be.

Humi

Even the Western world is starting to think women belongs in the kitchen. Deep down, even women want a dominant man who will make them stay in kitchen.

This is basic biology of humans. Man is supposed to provide for the family whereas women are supposed to care for children.

If a man takes the role of women, it wreaks havoc on his testosterone levels and depression kicks in. Same way with working women, they're not satisfied.

Sadly, dirty people in Pakistan are spoiling Pakistani society in the name of freedom.

No, deep down women dont want. However, deep down men do delude themselves into believing that women want such men because it gives men a chance to polish their egos.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No, deep down women dont want. However, deep down men do delude themselves into believing that women want such men because it gives men a chance to polish their egos.

Sis, you're twisting my and that aunty's words. Polish our egos? Nobody is saying abusing women or feeling superior to them in anyway to polish our egos.

All she is saying is there are woman who get married and just sit idle refusing to work at all. That's disastrous. The man works all day and the woman doesn't want to do any housework. That's her point. This is prevelant in Western societies and you know the divorce rate and happiness of such marriages. Women themselves feel unworthy of such attention and validation and don't respect such a man, they may not understand it consciously but subconsciously that's what is going on.

As for deluding ourselves, like i said this is basic biology and there's no delusion. You can disagree with it but what i speak is from experience of several friends and observing the society.

chandaa

Slap on the face of mom batti & metoo mafua who want to destroy homes by brainwashing young girls. Hats off to this lady for speaking the truth!