Thousands of PTI workers are ready to carry out ‘suicide attacks’

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Chalo koi nai ager is mess ko clean kernay main IK ke jaan chalay jatee hai tu no worries
Okay Good one.
Now keep spreading this message. SO that everyone gets mentally ready.
Does not seem like either IK or his followers want him to be left able to do anything good.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
These types of things happen when people can't get justice from the courts which seems highly unlikely from our corrupt courts.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What the hell is this --- why are we so much Stupid. Guys, it boils my mind
Who the Hell are these people and who made them represent the Imran Khan Legacy.
What are they trying to portray?

PTI MNA threatens to carry out 'suicide attack’ if anything happens to Imran​

Advocate Attaullah claims thousands of party workers are also ready to carry out ‘suicide attacks’

A Member of National Assembly (MNA) belonging to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on Monday threatened "those who run Pakistan" to carry out ‘suicide attack’ if something happened to his party chairman Imran Khan.

"I'll be the first suicide bomber," MNA Attaullah advocate said in a video message, threatening the incumbent rulers of extreme consequences if they "even touched a hair on Imran Khan's head".

The PTI MNA warned that he will not let the government leaders nor their offspring live, adding that no one will be spared if anything happened to Khan.

He further claimed that thousands of party workers were also ready to carry out ‘suicide attacks’.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1533806049228120070
Last month, former prime minister Khan had asked the people to get "justice" for him if he was killed as his rivals were only left with the option of assassination to get rid of him.

“I got to know a few days ago that a conspiracy was being hatched against me behind closed doors… conspirators are confused now as to how to get rid of me,” the PTI chairman told a charged crowd in Faisalabad.

Later, Imran told his supporters in Sialkot that a plot was being orchestrated against his life, saying: “I have named all those elements involved in the conspiracy in a video. I knew about it and I got full knowledge of it a few days ago.”

The interior ministry later provided "foolproof security" to the ex-premier after Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif directed Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah.

PM Shehbaz, after getting a detailed briefing from the interior ministry, directed Sanaullah to deploy a chief security officer with Imran. The premier also asked the provincial government to provide security to the PTI chief during political gatherings and rallies.

In a statement, the spokesperson for the interior ministry said that as per the orders of the PM, Imran has been provided foolproof security.

It said at least 94 security personnel, including 22 Islamabad policemen, have been deployed at Bani Gala, the residence of Imran. Similarly, 36 policemen from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and six cops from Gilgit-Baltistan have been deployed to protect the former premier.

Idiotic and insensitive comment. Pakistan has suffered so much under suicide attacks due to Afghanistan and America. We don't need this

PMIK is going to be fine

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What the hell is this --- why are we so much Stupid. Guys, it boils my mind
Who the Hell are these people and who made them represent the Imran Khan Legacy.
What are they trying to portray?

PTI MNA threatens to carry out 'suicide attack’ if anything happens to Imran​

Advocate Attaullah claims thousands of party workers are also ready to carry out ‘suicide attacks’

A Member of National Assembly (MNA) belonging to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on Monday threatened "those who run Pakistan" to carry out ‘suicide attack’ if something happened to his party chairman Imran Khan.

"I'll be the first suicide bomber," MNA Attaullah advocate said in a video message, threatening the incumbent rulers of extreme consequences if they "even touched a hair on Imran Khan's head".

The PTI MNA warned that he will not let the government leaders nor their offspring live, adding that no one will be spared if anything happened to Khan.

He further claimed that thousands of party workers were also ready to carry out ‘suicide attacks’.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1533806049228120070
Last month, former prime minister Khan had asked the people to get "justice" for him if he was killed as his rivals were only left with the option of assassination to get rid of him.

“I got to know a few days ago that a conspiracy was being hatched against me behind closed doors… conspirators are confused now as to how to get rid of me,” the PTI chairman told a charged crowd in Faisalabad.

Later, Imran told his supporters in Sialkot that a plot was being orchestrated against his life, saying: “I have named all those elements involved in the conspiracy in a video. I knew about it and I got full knowledge of it a few days ago.”

The interior ministry later provided "foolproof security" to the ex-premier after Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif directed Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah.

PM Shehbaz, after getting a detailed briefing from the interior ministry, directed Sanaullah to deploy a chief security officer with Imran. The premier also asked the provincial government to provide security to the PTI chief during political gatherings and rallies.

In a statement, the spokesperson for the interior ministry said that as per the orders of the PM, Imran has been provided foolproof security.

It said at least 94 security personnel, including 22 Islamabad policemen, have been deployed at Bani Gala, the residence of Imran. Similarly, 36 policemen from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and six cops from Gilgit-Baltistan have been deployed to protect the former premier.

there is no need of thousands- suicide of one person-Imran khan will be enough-please persuade him to end the story

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Idiotic and insensitive comment. Pakistan has suffered so much under suicide attacks due to Afghanistan and America. We don't need this

PMIK is going to be fine
کر لینے دو یار -- تم خود بھی جیکٹ پہن کے آ جاو - منافقت کی اوریج زمین سے بہت کم ہو جاۓ گی

I_KON

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
خودکش بمباروں کی پارٹی

غلام سرور، شہریار آفریدی کی خودکش بمبار بننے کی ننھی منی خواہش کے بعد پیش خدمت ہے کراچی کے ایم این اے عطاء ﷲ نیازی کی فوجی قیادت اور ان کے بچوں پہ خودکش حملے کی دھمکی۔۔۔

??
ملک کش، غیرت کش ، غریب کش ، غداروں کی پارٹی

5deba2a966da0.jpg