Time to take revenge from Pakistan over its terrorism, Indian Army Chief threatens Pakistan

muhammadadeel

Why should Army explain there plan on media? those are high level secrets, did India tell what they gonna exactlydo, LOL!!!

Read again, Pak. Army never has any plan. We are that competent.

FACTS
  • 1965 Lahore is Attacked = No Plan
  • 1971 Bangladesh Happens = No Plan
  • 1973 Baluchistan Insurgency Happens = No Plan
  • 1984 Siachen Happens = No Plan
LOL urself now.

no-plans-chris-piascik.jpg

abdlsy

what a an idiot looking army man, wtf he is saying, mister bhungeetoilet cleaner face COAS of india you are ALREADY on war path full charge on Pakistan,

but keep failing miserably lol, I mean even with that 1 million freaking malnourished indian bhungee army lol:LOL::ROFLMAO: FREAKING COWARDS MALNOURISHED FKING BHUNGEE INDIAN ARMY

Kuldeep Yadav he told us everything about those 3 years of evil treacherous bomb blasts in quetta, and Karachi via iran.

you exactly know that you failed again n again,

don't worry we already have a magic plan to just divide india and burn it into 10 different countries inshallah

.its ON coming SLOWLY BUT SURELY toilet shit munhoose face INDIAN COAS
kaheeien sae bhee army kaa bunda naheen lughtaa

abdlsy

It’s not for you. It’s for war monger Pakistanis who still think Pak has won all the wars against India and insulting Indian Army chief .
MOHAN DAIKH REALITY YAE HAE BC BHARUTT MANHOOSE COUNTRY KEE READ N MEMORIZE IT WHATS COMING FOR FKING BHARUTT

3 minutes ago
New #47

Amin Khan 1 said:

what a an idiot looking army man, wtf he is saying, mister bhungeetoilet cleaner face COAS of india you are ALREADY on war path full charge on Pakistan,

but keep failing miserably lol, I mean even with that 1 million freaking malnourished indian bhungee army lol:LOL::ROFLMAO: FREAKING COWARDS MALNOURISHED FKING BHUNGEE INDIAN ARMY

Kuldeep Yadav he told us everything about those 3 years of evil treacherous bomb blasts in quetta, and Karachi via iran.

you exactly know that you failed again n again,

don't worry we already have a magic plan to just divide india and burn it into 10 different countries inshallah

.its ON coming SLOWLY BUT SURELY toilet shit munhoose face INDIAN COAS
kaheeien sae bhee army kaa bunda naheen lughtaa

abdlsy

And India doesn't have ? What will happen to pakistan ?
HUM SUBH MAARAE JAINGAE, TOE????? BUDMASHEE KURNEE HAE, DO U HAVE THE BALLS, I THINK CONSIDERING YOUR COW URINE DIET A BIGGGGG NO, LUGGAE RAHOE BC

Nebula

Koi cheese Pak awam Koo ikhataa Kar sakti hai tu woh India sai fight hai...India nay itni barii ghalthi kii hai UN Kai session sai pehlaa jis kaa khamyazaaa Kashmir kii azadi hoogi....

scholar

انڈین آرمی چیف تو ہیٹ پہن کر مجھے کھٹمنڈو کا واچ مین لگ رہا ہے

اور آج معلوم ہوا کہ شہباز شریف کس کو دیکھ کر ہیٹ پہنتا ہے

hawkinthesky111

time to give the hisaab in your parliament about the French Planes hehehe
this rascal is a part of this deal as well. seem soo..
tabhi itna cheekh reha hai...

sangeen

Yeah thats cool but first arrange toilet for your fellow country men.... We are talking war buddy not shitting on train tracks.

muhammadadeel

people like you deserve this kind of response. you first use use bad words then become so called polite and gentle. i m here to give you a lesson according your mentality

U can use ur mouth for that, I am waiting. Can i expect a really good lesson. People like u r stupid and fail every-time in life.

Read this,

FACTS
  • 1965 Lahore is Attacked = No Plan
  • 1971 Bangladesh Happens = No Plan
  • 1973 Baluchistan Insurgency Happens = No Plan
  • 1984 Siachen Happens = No Plan