TLP & Imran Riaz Khan's biased reporting.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh sala harami langrda jhoot buk buk ke logon ko istiyaal dilata tha aur aab is ki harami aulaad bhi yehi kaam ker rahi hai.
Lets us not stoop to their level by calling them names that we have no proof for. remember, we are criticizing their lack of following the teachings of Prophet SAWW.

Hussain1967

Imran Riaz and Siddique Jan never do Vlog on forced disappearances by Deep State for which cases are running in Court. Latest is the case of Journalist Mudassir Naru that is currently in IHC. Jan calls himself Court reporter but never reports such cases. Gawadar dharna has enteted 20th day where thousands of Baloch are protesting for their rights. But neither geela teetar not Chira will report that protest.

stargazer

Imran Riaz and Siddique Jan never do Vlog on forced disappearances by Deep State for which cases are running in Court. Latest is the case of Journalist Mudassir Naru that is currently in IHC. Jan calls himself Court reporter but never reports such cases. Gawadar dharna has enteted 20th day where thousands of Baloch are protesting for their rights. But neither geela teetar not Chira will report that protest.
They talk about murdered journalists in Sindh for speaking against PPP, do you like that?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lets us not stoop to their level by calling them names that we have no proof for. remember, we are criticizing their lack of following the teachings of Prophet SAWW.
No, I am cursing them for telling lies in the name of the Prophet s.a.w inciting people to kill innocents with those lies against the Prophet s.a.w. Humiliating Islam, The Prophet and Pakistan all across the globe with their savagery.

I'm going to call them all the names I want to and vent as much as I can, because I don't want this anger and disgust boiling inside me like it has been for the past two days anymore.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
بد بُودار پٹواری' تم کتنے دن سنتریوں کے بیرکوں میں یرغمال رہے،، ویزلین کی سہولت موجود تھی، یا
سُوکھے میں تم پر ظلم ہوتا رہا ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
? ??

nasir77

Everybody should believe TLP; because they just proved they can lie and bravely defend it too and use their stunted-brain followers to terrorize the government.
This shurr started from Rahmatul-lil-Alameen Masjid and cleverly wrapped in Labek-Ya-Rasool-Allah slogan, used for personal gains!!! Stop this fitna now or a Nation will regret it, we already have our hands full; Molvi Tid Wala and Bhai London Wala.....

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
جو مسلمان بھی حق پر مارا جائے وہ شہید ہے۔ حق کیا ہے اس کا سب کے پاس اپنا اپنا ورژن ہے۔ جیسے ممتاز قادری پاکستانی قانون کے نزدیک سفاک دہشت گرد و قاتل ہے۔ جبکہ لبیکیوں و دیگر اسلام پسندوں کے مطابق وہ شہید ہے
اسی طرح بھٹو کو بھی قانون نے قصوری کا قتل ثابت ہونے پر سزائے موت دی تھی۔ لیکن بھٹو کے جیالے اسے عدالتی قتل اور شہادت کہتے ہیں

اب اینکر عمران ریاض خان کے مطابق تو پولیس والے بھی شہید اور لبیکی بھی تو حق پرکون تھا ؟؟

stargazer

اب اینکر عمران ریاض خان کے مطابق تو پولیس والے بھی شہید اور لبیکی بھی تو حق پرکون تھا ؟؟
Jub apnee jaan per bantee hai to phir sub badal jaata hai!
Yeh Such k davay daar itna he such boltay hai jitna vara khata ho! Selective such!
Bus in key baree baree batain or dosron per tankeed sun lo. Rating to mil jai gee or jaan bhe bach jai gee TLP say.
Few years back how many of them had the guts to talk about mqm's criminal acts? Or Fazlur-Rehman's duplicity and munafikat? Until PMIK spoke openly!

Pracha

Don't know why Insaafians are so enamored by Imran Riaz. He just says sweet nothings on the youtube for the pleasure of youth in order to improve his ratings.

Same goes for Moeed Pirzada who acts as a dumb anchor but suddenly becomes a highly sagacious saint on his youtube channel to again improve his ratings.

Both of them are just doing Dhandha to sell their chooran.