To; PTI supporters, enough talk, time for some action

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys and ladies,

We have spent years and months, supporting this party and for the past few months it feels like that PTI might actually be able to make a difference (Inshallah) this elections. Imran Khan is getting popular by every minute and he will cause a hole in the exisiting political set up. But there are a few points I would like to raise here for PTI supporters.

1) PTI is popular, but a large majority of its support comes from non-voters or first time voters. REMEMBER, IF YOU DONT VOTE, YOU DONT COUNT. Please, your vote is more important that a million golden words. First of all get registered NOW. Registration will close before the end of this month and it is as important as voting. I know its suppose to be door to door, but i guess they wont come therefore you have to get up and go to your neareast election commision office.

use this link to get the address for the nearest election commision office near you

http://www.ecp.gov.pk/Contactus.aspx

Remember PTI elections have already started.

2) Stop wasting your time on people who are voting for other parties. Let them vote where they want to. We will change the country for them and inshallah next elections we probably wont have to argue with them. Instead you guys should spend time getting new voters, people who dont vote or they are not interested in politics, spend your time convicing them to vote for PTI. It will probably take you one year to make a MQM or PML N voter to change sides, but probably 5 mins to get a nuetral to vote for PTI.

Remember neutrals or first time voters already have a liking for Imran Khan, all you have to do is to get them up to registar thier votes. Please Please Please, start from your family, especially the women. So stop wasting your time on other party supporters and spend time on neutrals and first time voters.

3) I know most of PTI supporters feel confident but let me tell you, these vultures of old poltics have so many dirty tricks up thier sleeves. If every single PTI supporter does not vote, PTI will not be able to make a difference. Please Support Imran Khan, he is nearly 60 and has worked his butt off, all we have to do is to get registered and vote. Most posters here think that it is already won, but let me tell you, PTI is far from winning at the moment. First atleast 25mn new votes should get registered to give PTI the confidence that the demographics have changed.

4) Spread the message. Dont just come here and argue with Internet Warriors. Go out, talk to your friends and make programs to visit your election commision office. I am going to a election commission office with 6 of my friends coming thursday. Do something practical and in groups. Allah nay Jammat mein bari takat di hai, do things in groups. Make sure you ask your young cousins or brother sisters to join you.

Lastly, we who claim to support PTI, should individually campaign for him, if we dont vote we betray our country. Our opponents often say that One Imran Khan is not enough, so lets every one of us become a Imran Khan and change the fortune of this country otherwise, if the current parties remain in power I dont think Pakistan will see another election.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would also appriciate if all PTI supporters make a diary of what they did for thier party/country on this forum. You can use this thread to keep us updated.

Like you convinced your family to vote or a friend. Or you got your vote registered so on and so forth.

The message is get off the chiar and get active. This is the battle for Pakistan.

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sirf Net Net aur Net per he kero Jo kerna Hai yaha Pakistan mai aa kero mero agr mulak aur party kay leye kuch kerna hai.
and change ur line too
I would also appriciate if all PTI supporters make a diary of what they did for thier party/country on this forum. You can use this thread to keep us updated.

pehlay country likho baud mai party.ok(thumbsdown)

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jab hum PTI kay liye acha karengay to automatcally country kay liye acha hoga. Hence the order.

Aur doosra, Mein america say Pakistan sirf apnay mulk kay liye hi aya hoon. Aur agar Imran Khan jeet gaya elections to apna green card phad kay phenk doonga aur haar gaya to usse istemaal karoonga.

And I am making a difference, 4 members of my family are voting for the first time for PTI and my parents who didnt vote last election and were MQM supporters are also voting for PTI. Nearly 8 friends, who have no interests in politics are voting for PTI because i convinced them. I have distributed over 2 dozen registration forms in my office, 95% of them voting for PTI.

I put my money where my mouth is.

And lastly, doesnt the title say for PTI supporters? Chop Chop...

Last edited:

IKIKIK

Banned

Like you convinced your family to vote or a friend. Or you got your vote registered so on and so forth.

The message is get off the chiar and get active. This is the battle for Pakistan.

yeah good idea. Also want to share an idea which i read on PTI Facebook page. Idea was every PTI supporter should take responsibility to bring in 10 new people to PTI. I guess this a really good idea and really easy starting point to make a difference. I also just want to enhance Lafatah point here and want to mention, how i am doing it ?

1) Write down the names of people/friends/family members you to want to join PTI

2) Convince them why you joined PTI or why you want to vote for PTI (politely and patiently)

3) Ask them to send their name and city name to 80022

4) if they are student ask then to join their local ISF

5) Once they convinced specify your next 10 people.

6) Post your efforts on these types of forum to encourage other PTI members and supporters to do the same

7) Keep up your hard work until we are successful, and the success is to bring PTI into power for the good of country.

( In my opinion now is the easiest time to convince people, majority of people have political awareness and they are fed up with these so called political parties so they just need a little push to change their political parties or into PTI, Please beware that your few words can help to bring change in Pakistan)

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well said IKIK,

I think each person should atleast get 10 votes. Nothing Less and more importantly get them to registar. Most of us arnt registered. No use spending time on people who wouldnt vote. And tell those who dont vote that they are doing "zulm" on thier country as noting voting is equal to voting for Zardari, Altaf Hussain and Nawaz Sharif.

Talk about politics in all circles. Educate people and spread Imran's menifesto.

And please dont ignore the household women, they are ignored in our electoral process but they can change the fortune of Pakistan.

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its time for action not by the pti but by us people of pakistan.we
should aware all around us espacially the uneducated people of the country
to vote right candidate in election.pti in not like mqm to take action on the street
by killing annocents people.our action is to educate people to vote the right
people and right party not to vote to criminals and mafia.wake up pakistn.next
election is for the people of pakistan and by the people os pakistan
reject these crooks and dakoo in the next election.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I like Imran Khan but I am getting sick of all talk and no action policy..

How can he do anything without coming into power?

And besides he is the only political individual in Pakistan who is running a cancer hospital and a College on his own...

Or if by action you mean confrotation, well then PTI has always been a peaceful movement, bringing in voilence could make it vulnerable for other elements to highjack it.

Bus apna vote daal dena baad mein kaam na karay to mein bhi tumharay saath mil kay ussay gali doonga

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How can he do anything without coming into power?

And besides he is the only political individual in Pakistan who is running a cancer hospital and a College on his own...

Or if by action you mean confrotation, well then PTI has always been a peaceful movement, bringing in voilence could make it vulnerable for other elements to highjack it.

Bus apna vote daal dena baad mein kaam na karay to mein bhi tumharay saath mil kay ussay gali doonga

many revolutions have been brought up in the past with a leader who was not in power...i was hoping for something like that..

garry317

Banned
many revolutions have been brought up in the past with a leader who was not in power...i was hoping for something like that..

lo ji huma ji welcome,aap aayi ni badey din sey.mainey socha shayad job etc lag gayi hai..

vasey..main soch rhan hun pakistan mein revolution laane ke liye..aap ka kya khyal hai:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Humi

lo ji huma ji welcome,aap aayi ni badey din sey.mainey socha shayad job etc lag gayi hai..

vasey..main soch rhan hun pakistan mein revolution laane ke liye..aap ka kya khyal hai:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, the university hasnt opened yet....lol..wohi kyhal hai jo dosri jaghon pay revolution lanay waloon ka hota haii..

garry317

Banned
No, the university hasnt opened yet....lol..wohi kyhal hai jo dosri jaghon pay revolution lanay waloon ka hota haii..

egypt wala chahiye to kaafi nuksaan hoga..india wala chahiye to saarey country ko aana hoga..but in case of indian,no death,no nuksaan etc..

Humi

egypt wala chahiye to kaafi nuksaan hoga..india wala chahiye to saarey country ko aana hoga..but in case of indian,no death,no nuksaan etc..

I dont think the egyptian revolution is finished yet..sure, people have calmed down since Mubarak left office but the new regime isnt exactly what the Egyptians wanted either..I believe Egypt is the largest Arab country population-wise and Egyptians did seem more united in their purpose than the protestors of other Arab countries...Anna Hazare's revolution was a praise-worthy effort by Indians as well but the only way I see a non-violent revolution in Pakistan is if army or supreme court stand with the public as well...its not just about corruption here...Its not easy to remove a corrupt, power-hungry government, especially if it acts like a puppet of foreign countries...they usually dont have an issue cracking down on the public like many of the Arab leaders are currently doing..

garry317

Banned
I dont think the egyptian revolution is finished yet..sure, people have calmed down since Mubarak left office but the new regime isnt exactly what the Egyptians wanted either..I believe Egypt is the largest Arab country population-wise and Egyptians did seem more united in their purpose than the protestors of other Arab countries...Anna Hazare's revolution was a praise-worthy effort by Indians as well but the only way I see a non-violent revolution in Pakistan is if army or supreme court stand with the public as well...its not just about corruption here...Its not easy to remove a corrupt, power-hungry government, especially if it acts like a puppet of foreign countries...they usually dont have an issue cracking down on the public like many of the Arab leaders are currently doing..

huma ji,dekho!!.america ne egypt mein mubarak ko hata ke..apna dusra banda bhitha dia..so nothing changed...they lost public property etc but no gain if u go in deep..egypt is still american puppet with different leader with democracy.whole egyptian defence depends on america.
always keep in mind,if you want to grow and want people strength in country,always keep the army general away from politics,but in pakistan,they have huge influence.so removing politcians are not sufficient,you have to prevent army from govt.they cant run country.
army generals are also puppet of other countries like u had general licking american feet..wat they gave??after one second will come then next...:biggthumpup:

Humi

huma ji,dekho!!.america ne egypt mein mubarak ko hata ke..apna dusra banda bhitha dia..so nothing changed...they lost public property etc but no gain if u go in deep..egypt is still american puppet with different leader with democracy.whole egyptian defence depends on america.
always keep in mind,if you want to grow and want people strength in country,always keep the army general away from politics,but in pakistan,they have huge influence.so removing politcians are not sufficient,you have to prevent army from govt.they cant run country.
army generals are also puppet of other countries like u had general licking american feet..wat they gave??after one second will come then next...:biggthumpup:

yes, i agree about american hand in the egyptian revolution, not just egyptian but in libya and other arab countries as well...didnt bring that up as I didnt want to get into what people call conspiracy theories...but there is no doubt that many egyptians did stand up even if the revolution was hijacked by CIA...I was talking about the army helping the supreme court remove the current government in case they refused to go, not saying that army should come in power next of course..

garry317

Banned
yes, i agree about american hand in the egyptian revolution, not just egyptian but in libya and other arab countries as well...didnt bring that up as I didnt want to get into what people call conspiracy theories...but there is no doubt that many egyptians did stand up even if the revolution was hijacked by CIA...I was talking about the army helping the supreme court remove the current government in case they refused to go, not saying that army should come in power next of course..

agar army supreme court ki help karegi,to army ko bhi to kuch milna chahiye........;););););););)
vasey,i was reading last day,gen kayani was saying he could topple the govt in 2009...;);););)but he didnt do it..btw,why he got the extensions of 2 years??;);)

i want to say,things are not easy as u r thinking..itna to mujhe bhi experience ho gya hai paksitan ka..:lol:
vasie aap ho kahan ke..

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
army should be totally apolitical......should not be helping the court or be involved in throwing out or forming the govt.......