To The Point - 20th August 2011 - Imran Khan and Shaikh Rasheed

To The Point

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

a0559fac6be60b504244e05b70cb45c3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

usman710

Re: Imran Khan and Shaikh Rasheed In To The Point With Shahzeb Khanzada

SHAIKHAY ko PML(N) ne pindi may jo 2 numbri ker k haraya tha a great example of PML(N) dirty politics
It in reality became a match b/w Shaikha vs NS. Bechara NS pindi aya muqabla kernay
I also remeber the Hamid Mir Jaffer program against him on election night defaming shaikha.
But is bar Shaikhay ne pori tayari ker k ana hay. he will win if........

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Same as usual these two become together only and only against punjab. They no vision of Pakistan especially Karachi.
Send both these to Karachi. Imaran is saying give me Governorship of Karachi. One time no one let him enter to Karachi, after that he scared to visit Karachi.
Hia Hia *N) hia hia (N) Pakistan Jia Bahar Main.

usman710

Same as usual these two become together only and only against punjab. They no vision of Pakistan especially Karachi.
Send both these to Karachi. Imaran is saying give me Governorship of Karachi. One time no one let him enter to Karachi, after that he scared to visit Karachi.

Jalan inteha ke hahahaha. Saro saro hahaha

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
to khan sb aap key pass kia formula hey, iss ko rokney ka, koi aik kindly explain to karain, ,, siwaey tankeed key kuch bataoo bhi, keh aap key pass kia policy hey, aap kaisey is divided society ko handel karain gey, ??? i ll joine the pti, if there any competetive methode imran will explain me,

shaikh rasheed as well... nawaz sharif, or zardari, any one,

usman710

to khan sb aap key pass kia formula hey, iss ko rokney ka, koi aik kindly explain to karain, ,, siwaey tankeed key kuch bataoo bhi, keh aap key pass kia policy hey, aap kaisey is divided society ko handel karain gey, ??? i ll joine the pti, if there any competetive methode imran will explain me,

Listen to the vid.(yapping)(yapping)
Depoliticization of POLICE is the solution. And REMOVAL of this muk muka government

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

Rana saab aap konsa method sunna chahtay hain ? wo pathan cheekh tau raha hai ke police depoliticize karo , koi complacency nahi honi chahiey , sab parties ko saaf saaf bata do ke agar kisi bhi party ka koi banda pakra jaye ga , zimmay daari usi party par daali jaye gi . Kisi wajah say koi mufahmat nahi ho gi . Aur kia kahay ? karachi kay logo ko samandar par khara kar ke pehlay safai karo karachi ki , phir eik eik ki talashi lay kar wapis ghar janay do ? Rana saab aap kisi bhi party ko join karnay ya support karnay ki niet is basis par karain ke uski intention kia hai . Eik party jiskay paas koi powers na hon , jo parliament main hi nahi hai filhaal ... wo isi tarah kay javaab day sakta hai ...kar tau kuch nahi sakta . Aaj wo halaat kay baaray main karachi main dharna kar day tau loug kahain ge kay chalo ab dharnay ki siasat karachi main bhi . Ham logo ko aadat par chuki hai meray bhai ke sirf wohi sunna hai jo ham sunna chahtay hain ... jo hamari marzi kay butabiq na ho , us par kaan nahi dharna ... mera bhi Imran koi chacha nahi lagta , laken aap notice kar lo ke ye akela politician hai jo us savaal ka javaab zaroor deta hai jo is say poocha gaya ho ... otherwise, it's a habit of Pakistani politicians kay baat air savaal dono ghuma jao . listen to him and try to evolve his intentions for Pakistan .

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Take all the arms away and depoliticise the police,
and wow! we are in Switzerland!

IhsanIlahi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Dont worry,, Sindh Balochistan me bhi PTI nazar aye ge ap ko,,, KPK aur Punjab to already le chukay khan sb

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
"Fauj ne BACK kerna hai to iss GHER JANAB-DAAR 'set up' ko karay"...Imran Khan (first video 7:58). WHAT THE HECK?????
haha .. yaar kion munafqat kartay ho . " fauj nay agar back karna hai tau is ko karay " ISS par tau bohat zor daal dia aap nay ... " fauj nay agar back karna hai tau isko karay , gher janibdaar setup ko karay " ya tau aap sirf wohi matlab nikaalna chahtay hain jo aap pehlay say nikaal kar bnethay hoay ho . he is talking about fair and equal treatment setup for everyone. Neither ppp or anp nor mqm would be spared if found guilty . A SYSTEM equal for all . What is so " what the heck?" for about it ? Because he doesn't think a corrupt government with no agenda and no fair solution to Karachi's situation should be backed by army ? Because it's a controversial government and army lending a helping hand to such government will become controversial as well ? as we can see kyani won't do anything against this government . What was so wrong about that statement sir ?

Last edited:

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
i am not fan of any party, but this is just bla bla bla, do you know how to implement it ??? depoliticization of police,,, cannt be ??? they are most of them having financial and relationship problems, please let us talk with sence ,not teasing any one, like you are doing,

Listen to the vid.(yapping)(yapping)
Depoliticization of POLICE is the solution. And REMOVAL of this muk muka government

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
i am not fan of any party, but this is just bla bla bla, do you know how to implement it ??? depoliticization of police,,, cannt be ??? they are most of them having financial and relationship problems, please let us talk with sence ,not teasing any one, like you are doing,

my questions remain, to talk something and explaining the methdology in croupt nation are two different things, i want a implemented policey , on wiser baised ,and transparency of that system, not just talking, i need to understand that process from Imran khan, , sir please think what i am talking about,

Take all the arms away and depoliticise the police,
and wow! we are in Switzerland!

wajid35

very well said both of them. ik great leader. i hope more people will join after Eid. nawaz sharref mein abb ko dam nahin raha. he is finished...

pmln ko din mein hi taray nazar a rahay hien.

allah pti aour imran khan ko mahfooz and strong bana.

cashkash

MPA (400+ posts)
good show i think sh rasheed is going to support imran good sign
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

my questions remain, to talk something and explaining the methdology in croupt nation are two different things, i want a implemented policey , on wiser baised ,and transparency of that system, not just talking, i need to understand that process from Imran khan, , sir please think what i am talking about,

In your opinion the de-politicising of police can't be done, but Rana sahib
it has been done before,
not only in Karachi but many other places as well.
In 1995 in Karachi, Dr. Suddle on promises from
the president, pm and the army chief, that there will be no political interference,
cleaned Karachi in just
ten months.
This and many other details of operations else where are given in an article by Haroon Rasheed in Jang,20 August, 2011. Read it to find out how it could be done.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
As long as:
a) Nation's documentation(verifiable) is not done (I mean NIC, Passport System);
b) DISCRETIONARY POWERS are not eliminated in all and at all levels;
Nothing will be changed.
The chilling irony with this country is that first rules n regulations are made in
such a way that they should only suit for few, but the cruelty is that even those
self-made rules n regulations are not accepted. The burning example is non-dherence
to the Constitution. From where the change will come, only by an azaab from heaven,
i suppose.