Tonight with Fahad - 23rd July - Shah Mehmood - Passport scandal & next elections

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
GX2By.png

A very good discussion from Shah Mehmood Qureshi.

Last edited by a moderator:

xecutioner

Re: Tonight with Fahad - 23rd July - Shah Mehmood - A good watch

valid points and a very good discussion by SMQ. maintaining his political wisdom and tackling situation in a great way.

Clear

Councller (250+ posts)

In UK you can get fake British Passport too. Many Pakistanis has British Passport which was issued to someone who is dead now.

Also, In Pakistani populated area in UK are known for election rigging. It is really easy to rig election here in UK because process is very easy and straight forward. British people are very honest but Pakistani British cast their vote many times for same candidate.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

PMLn zindabaad, munafiq Khan you will be past

:lol::lol: Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Asad Umar ..... CHANGE kay do roop ! :lol::lol:

Muskerahat

Nawzu league and zardaro league ney har jana hai. Imran khan ney jeet jana hai . Shut up Mashahid

xecutioner

:lol::lol: Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Asad Umar ..... CHANGE kay do roop ! :lol::lol:

inho dono roooopon ko aap ki party ne buhut try ki thi .. lekin in hazrat ka kehna tha k agar Kaptaan nalaiq ho to jeet nahi sakain ge ... . ye keh ker nOoOora league se maazrat ker li inhon ne ... baqi SMQ ne power choRi hai . aur power/seat ki sacrifice kerny ka kia pata N league ko ...

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)

سبحان اللہ۔ شاہ محمود بہت سیانا آدمی ھے۔ اسکے ساتھ مشاہد اللہ ایک للّو پنجو لگ رھا ھے اور اپنے پرانے زمانے میں بیٹھا ھے۔ وجہ ھے یہ لوگ عام لوگوں سے کوئ تعلق نہیں رکھتے لہازا انشااللہ الیکشن میں یہ ایک دوسرے کا منہ دیکھیں گے۔۔۔

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)

Vote for Nawaz Sharif is vote for status quo hence, Vote for Shareefs is vote for Zardari, Musharraf, MQM, ANP and JUI-F

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Fahad was best as always. I like his style of speaking and control over the whole program. I am getting fan of this guy due to his logic and control over the whole program like Nadeem Malik and Talat Hussain.

Great Discussion indeed and worth watching.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

inho dono roooopon ko aap ki party ne buhut try ki thi .. lekin in hazrat ka kehna tha k agar Kaptaan nalaiq ho to jeet nahi sakain ge ... . ye keh ker nOoOora league se maazrat ker li inhon ne ... baqi SMQ ne power choRi hai . aur power/seat ki sacrifice kerny ka kia pata N league ko ...

Inn Ki Party nay tu Veena Malik ku be try kia tha laikin uss nay be Inkaar Kardia tha Q kay uss nay kaha k jab Marvi Memon hay tu mairy kia Zaroorat hay.

SMQ and Asad Umar are few among the best persons in PTI. I like them both. They would be good asset for the party.

Last edited:

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good one! This is what PTI leaders should say when PMLN talks stupid on media and connects Ik's vote to zardari's success.
It is almost impossible for zardari to win elections now, pmln is befooling and confusing people.

Vote for Nawaz Sharif is vote for status quo hence, Vote for Shareefs is vote for Zardari, Musharraf, MQM, ANP and JUI-F

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good one! This is what PTI leaders should say when PMLN talks stupid on media and connects Ik's vote to zardari's success.
It is almost impossible for zardari to win elections now, pmln is befooling and confusing people.

We should use this as our signature line to spread the message :)

Star Gazer

Very funny! If Pakistan is the only country where such things happen then the rest of the world is far behind us, in fact we have learned these tricks from western countries, without a doubt.

Sun news paper is definitley trying to malign Pakistan there is definitley some element of a conspiracy.

As for the government part, Phew, forget it.

I think it is ghaibey help from Allah for PTI. Many twists will be cleared up and I am sure this will be help for those who are trying for Justice. If PPP and PML-N and mqm were preparing for some mischief they will have to work very very hard now Insha Allah.

Aamir raja

Minister (2k+ posts)

only one leader in pak and that is great imran khan other all r jokers especially ganjha brothers

Aamir raja

Minister (2k+ posts)

a seosned and intelligent leader shah mehmood qureshi

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)

mushahidullah ne akheer bongia maari hein... SMQ totally nailed it.. great interview..

Muslim_

Citizen
Well, to be honest, I really wish if PML (N) and PTI make an alliance and forget the past. I personally think that Imran Khan is capable of doing something good but, he is targeting Nawaz Shareef JUST because NS went for Elections in 2008 despite it was said that they all will boycott that. I think that Imran Khan should concentrate on growing his party by fair and honourable personalities instead of taking used and rotten eggs. Also, I 100 % agree with Mushahidu'ALLAAH Khan that if the two parties, PML(N) and PTI, make an alliance, they will get two-third majority (that is the MINIMUM they will get) otherwise, none of the parties will be able to make a powerful government. I don't know why Imran Khan is dreaming of having two-third and who is fooling him (his fair-weather friends). Anyway, I would appreciate if these two parties can work together and oust PPP from the political arena.:)