Tonight with Jasmeen - 30th June 2011 - Imran Khan & Sharmila Farooqi - Cheating by PPP in AJK Elect

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Cheating by PPP, No, Cheating by PPP Ha Ha Ha Ha . She says election in held by law that zardari 's LAW Ha Ha ha .

Allah help Pakistan

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
I don,t know why this ***** besharmila is invited by host,(thumbsdown)she is supposed to go any s..... business to run, she can be expert in it, politics is not her topic, wrong ***** at wrong place. she is very good C... sucker.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
I am strictly against PPP but i am unable to understand this that prior govt was of Muslim conference,,,,,which means they were the only party who could have done rigging,,,,This Raja haider won both of hi seats and still says it was rigging......PMLN must understand that even in pak PMLN has no space now with ghaddar e azam Nawaz and Shahbaz......IN punjab out of 9 seats PMLN won only 3 even under their own govt which clearly indicates PMLN is dead now......If people have to choose only between PPP and PMLN, they would still choose PPP than PMLN

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I am strictly against PPP but i am unable to understand this that prior govt was of Muslim conference,,,,,which means they were the only party who could have done rigging,,,,This Raja haider won both of hi seats and still says it was rigging......PMLN must understand that even in pak PMLN has no space now with ghaddar e azam Nawaz and Shahbaz......IN punjab out of 9 seats PMLN won only 3 even under their own govt which clearly indicates PMLN is dead now......If people have to choose only between PPP and PMLN, they would still choose PPP than PMLN

I am neither a PPP or PMLN supporter but surprised on your comment. Did you do it by mistake? If people have to choose only between PPP and PMLN, they would go with PMLN not PPP. PMLN has also done a lot of corruption but they cannot be even close to corruption of PPP. Get your knowledge right.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I am thinking , who will marry Sharmila Farooqi ??

And how many days it will last?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Man, I would marry her.

As for how long it would last? Should be the correct question.

I say 5 hours, after her arriving in my house. Days are too long.:lol::lol::lol:

After 5 hours , you will be out of your own home:lol::lol: Still not bad

I could not stay even one minute with kind of person.:angry_smile:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After 5 hours , you will be out of your own home:lol::lol: Still not bad

I could not stay even one minute with kind of person.:angry_smile:

You should know why I said 5 hours, after that who cares.[hilar][hilar]
After all the B**ch has only one purpose.:lol:[hilar][hilar]

KnowME

Citizen
Well first of all, ASALAM ALAIKUM!
Today i happened to be on Siasat forum after a gap of more than 2 years, since i have been a member while located in Japan.
To my dismay and increase in rage against all these politicians, i have been totally brain washed by the havoc being created by all these political parties and their so called leaders.
Obviously PPP has a much bigger heart, to commit crime, blame others, rig up the consensus, tear up the roots of peace and put a blasphemous image in front of PAKISTAN's name. I cannot even think that there may be one sane, human, or an intellectual member in this Zoorderi's regime.
Although i never did like PPP due to its monotonous behavior, based on crime and spreading disdain, but still appreciated a class of educated people who were sometime its part. But now its just a party of liars and jokers, hookers and gigolos, and most of all inhuman slaves.
PMLN has obviously being on the wrong side always but still they did try somethings for PAKISTAN but in end their support to Zoorderi's corrupt regime have been the major cause of bringing bad name to PAKISTAN.
MQM what to say, a group of bhai lovers and having little less than a pee brain, holding the difference of seats in a more heated debate to save PAKISTAN. Just superb BHAI jee for your intellectuals.
I wish that we will realize that without education nothing is possible and 80% of common people in PAKISTAN do not know what they are doing, and to say we are MUSLIMS. The time is leading fast towards a new revolution in PAKISTAN, where changes are required to happen quick and in a rapid way, where all the politicians, industrialists, bureaucrats, landlords and law enforcers need to be taken down, ripped apart, drawn out from their comfortable places, and flesh to be torn inch by inch from their bodies to make them realize the pain PAKISTAN is in due to their inflictions.