Top court is playing politics???

desan

President (40k+ posts)
APS incident happened in 2014 under Nawaz Sharif, but they summoned PMIK today. This is unprecedented. From Model Town to Sri Lankan Team Attack to OBS killing, there are numerous ugly incidents that happened in this country in past several years.

This Corrupt Lohar Court can easily paralyze the whole government by forcing PM to appear in the court for such incidents.

Public should raise their voice against these Whores in the Court to curtail these shenanigans just to please their masters in Jati Umrah and instead do their job honestly for the good of the country.

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
APS incident happened in 2014 under Nawaz Sharif, but they summoned PMIK today. This is unprecedented. From Model Town to Sri Lankan Team Attack to OBS killing, there are numerous ugly incidents that happened in this country in past several years.

This Corrupt Lohar Court can easily paralyze the whole government by forcing PM to appear in the court for such incidents.

Public should raise their voice against these Whores in the Court to curtail these shenanigans just to please their masters in Jati Umrah and instead do their job honestly for the good of the country.
This is so weird when the same top courts declare Imran Khan Sadiq and Ameen, you are all all praise for the top courts, when the same courts regularize his Bani Gala residence on minimal money again you are all praise for the same top court. When Nawaz Sharif was punished and disqualified (and rightly so) by the top courts, you were all praise for the same top courts. Now when the PM is summoned to SC today you are saying that courts are playing politics. Either your praise of the courts on the decisions I mentioned on above line was not not correct or your criticism of the top courts is not right.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
This is so weird when the same top courts declare Imran Khan Sadiq and Ameen, you are all all praise for the top courts, when the same courts regularize his Bani Gala residence on minimal money again you are all praise for the same top court. When Nawaz Sharif was punished and disqualified (and rightly so) by the top courts, you were all praise for the same top courts. Now when the PM is summoned to SC today you are saying that courts are playing politics. Either your praise of the courts on the decisions I mentioned on above line was not not correct or your criticism of the top courts is not right.

Always praise the good deeds and shun the crooked deals...

doctornoname

MPA (400+ posts)
Are these judges are deaf and Dumb
Why they can’t hear the cries of the relatives of Model Town victims
Why they can’t serve justice for that massacre of previous Government
Why they are quite on that brutal murders of Model town victims
Shame on you for not serving justice on Model Town Massacre

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
FD1IKlqXEAItyYR

Wake up Pak

Copied

کیا کوئی عدالت وزیراعظم کو بلا کر کبھی سانحہ ما ڈل ٹاؤن کے لواحقین کو انصاف دلوانے کا بھی حکم دے گی؟ جہاں گولی دہشت گردوں نے نہیں ریاستی ادارے نے حکمرانوں کے حکم پر چلائی۔

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Always praise the good deeds and shun the crooked deals...
Is he PM or not ? Who you think they should be called to determine what had been done ? From your post, it is obvious that you like court to call the PM of UK or another country and start to ask questions ? Right ? Or you think , they should call real boss Bajwa and ask him the questions ? You people are real funny...

arifkarim

Breaking

MQM Confirms that they will not vote at kind circumstance for EVM or Overseas Pakistani and Ali Shah from PMLQ confirms if they bring this act in Joint session than they will not attend the session and will break alliance with PTI and they also confirm 30 to 40 PTI own MNA has started the fight with Party it self due to personal reason.

Watch Nadeem Mailk show and he MQM is ripping PTI into pieces.

Is power more important for Imran Khan? He is getting insulted by MQM like he is a chaprsi leader

arifkarim desan Wake Up Pakistan Wake up Pak AhmadSaleem264 Resilient knowledge88 Hussain1967 Okara chandaa Sonya Khan Will_Bite miafridi

In short, now it is a dream to pass this law as PTI own MNA will not attend the session of Joint Parliament. MQM thinks that Imran Khan is bring this law due that he does not trust Establishment and Imran Khan is very insecure
Then PM Imran Khan will break the assembly if these laws are not passed

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Are these judges are deaf and Dumb
Why they can’t hear the cries of the relatives of Model Town victims
Why they can’t serve justice for that massacre of previous Government
Why they are quite on that brutal murders of Model town victims
Shame on you for not serving justice on Model Town Massacre
Well principally you are right. Both Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif are directly responsible for the Model Town incident and should be bought to book. This is where I find no difference between Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif/Shahbaz Sharif. During his dharna Imran Khan on umpteenth occasions announced to to bring Shahbaz Sharif to justice after getting into power. Imran Khan is in power for the last three years and hasn't done anything to fulfill his promise. How you can lament courts only for not taking action against Model Town tragedy when you own beloved Imran Khan never fulfilled his promise. He could have easily taken this case to courts but he chose not to.

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
what about current CJ answering what he has done about kana dajal....x CJ of gashti court.
This is not something I alluded to in my post, so you are asking an irrelevant question. I am lamenting the overall system of our country, where the judiciary, the bureaucracy, the military, academia and most importantly politicians take people for a ride by making tall and false promises despite knowing that they will never be able to fulfill them once in power but they just do it in order to win elections. If you have a solid argument to prove your point please reply only then otherwise there is no use of back to back posts.

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is not something I alluded to in my post, so you are asking an irrelevant question. I am lamenting the overall system of our country, where the judiciary, the bureaucracy, the military, academia and most importantly politicians take people for a ride by making tall and false promises despite knowing that they will never be able to fulfill them once in power but they just do it in order to win elections. If you have a solid argument to prove your point please reply only then otherwise there is no use of back to back posts.
dude nobody is talking about ur post or about you....its free forum i can write whatever the beeeep i want and whereve the F i want......if u dont like it u can ignore.......bsdk dont tell me what to reply and what not.

Sean

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
کمبختو۔۔۔۔۔ماڈل ٹاؤن کے مجرم نظر نہیں آ رہے کیا؟؟؟
سانحہ اے پی ایس کے لیے جس جگہ یہ سانحہ وقوع پذیر ہوا تھا اس جگہ کے رکھوالوں کو بلاو۔۔۔بجائے اس شخص کو جو کسی بھی طرح اس میں ملوث نہیں۔

انہیں بلاتے ہوئے تو جان نکل جاے گی۔۔۔۔

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you know about substance over form?
You are looking at form but not substance.