top twitter (1M+) trend against IK digital lolipop

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
EZ2-L4t-EWk-AAJPML.jpg

pta-new-motive.jpg

Last edited:

Sn Sunny

? ? ? ? ? ? ? Now we all know why you are so butthurt! Over a stupid fuck all game. Grow the F.U will you!
according to 700K people is butthurt ?
that,s not about game
it,s about banning culture what you give msg to international market?
after banned you think amazon,paypal, other international market come to pakistan?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
according to 700K people is butthurt ?
that,s not about game
it,s about banning culture what you give msg to international market?
after banned you think amazon,paypal, other international market come to pakistan?
I'm against banning of anything, but it is funny to see the entitled meennials squirm from withdrawal symptoms from not being able to play PUBG anymore! LOL

Sn Sunny

I'm against banning of anything, but it is funny to see the entitled meennials squirm from withdrawal symptoms from not being able to play PUBG anymore! LOL
lolz you forget about vpn but i am worried about international market and who earning through this game
any way why you vote for pti?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
lolz you forget about vpn but i am worried about international market and who earning through this game
any way why you vote for pti?
Only people who were earning anything from this game were youtubers like ducky bhai and mostly that was also used a video background what is basically his podcast.

Unfortunately we overseas Pakistanis weren't allowed to vote

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You can buy polls, you can buy trends

IMG-20200726-WA0040.jpg
Yeah totally forgot about that. I was going to mention this but got sidetracked by the nonsense PUBG argument. All you need are some funds and good social media skills and you can start any trend you want to.

Sn Sunny

Yeah totally forgot about that. I was going to mention this but got sidetracked by the nonsense PUBG argument. All you need are some funds and good social media skills and you can start any trend you want to.
that offer suitable for political party but not for ordinary people
we are PTI supporter and we know how to fight in social media

Last edited:

Sn Sunny

Only people who were earning anything from this game were youtubers like ducky bhai and mostly that was also used a video background what is basically his podcast.

Unfortunately we overseas Pakistanis weren't allowed to vote
sad i think they allow overseas in bye election
we vote bcz we are tired from old thinking and we want change or new thought
if they are doing same like banning culture in youtube then sadly i hate myself how i am fool
you forget about e sports, and regional tournament

Last edited:

Ratan

If you can rent an entire Media Groups...like Jang-Geo Media Group, Dawn Media group etc... (rented by Nawaz & Zardari) for anti PTI & IK propaganda than why not Twitter Trend?...

....Propaganda from Fake News Factory.

Sn Sunny

If you can rent an entire Media Groups...like Jang-Geo Media Group, Dawn Media group etc... (rented by Nawaz & Zardari) for anti PTI & IK propaganda than why not Twitter Trend?...

....Propaganda from Fake News Factory.
that need a fund or political influence or power like nawaz or zaedari but right now ordinary people asking question in trend not political party power involve there
if you think that,s propaganda then who is doing this?

are you really think these old mind set party doing this type propaganda who have zero knowledge about I.T?

Kavalier

I do not understand why government bans any such thing at all? What right has govt to ban simple games and youtube etc. Pathetic decision making, pti is making me ashamed with every passing day. I would definitely vote for Fawad Ch if he makes his own party for next elections.