Tourists are openly Looted in Swat -

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Several tourists looted at gunpoint in Swat in region's third such incident in less than a week

611132291a89c.jpg

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Incidents like these will hinder tourism. Given that tourism is a key initiative of the government, such incidents must be stopped in their tracks by taking prompt action.

Will_Bite

Who is responsible for security? I am sure Imran Khan, Mahmood khan And Gen. Bajwa Never? Among them one is doing Minnatain To Billo , to come Valima Dinner of his son.
People would get robbed 3 to 4 times a day (same person) during MQMs murderous tenure.....any feedback on that?
Swat is becoming a mess because of outsiders. Afghanis from the west.....opportunists from sindh, punjab etc coming in to make a quick buck.

aneeskhan

Why u have little pain for Pakistan
If you start caring Pakistan, then no need for me . Real Pakistanis always have pain for Pakistan, but Pseudos as long benefit is there, once in difficulty easly shut down Patloons like Niazi in East Pakistam. Real Pakistanis Fought after Niazi shameful Surrender.

Okara

Who is responsible for security? I am sure Imran Khan, Mahmood khan And Gen. Bajwa Never? Among them one is doing Minnatain To Billo , to come Valima Dinner of his son.
Honestly we need great leader like Gen Musharraf who used to take responsibility of American Drone attacks.

aneeskhan

admin they are not defending well , so transfer it to Non Siasi or Sports Corner as you did with my last thread.
I do come less often , but whenever come, speak truth ,quote some authentic information's and your clientage goes rocket high in no times.
I never abuse any one , nor reply to any abuse , that is my record for last 13 years.
But I know your side issues.

Last edited:

aneeskhan

مشرف آج کل کہاں ہے ؟
Where ever Musharraf is
His work , performance , Honesty, Prestige is speaking every corner of Pakistan.
prime-minister-tony-blair-greets-pakistan-president-pervez-musharraf-picture-id51828493

Another President also met British PM look Body Actions - PM counting his fingers
british-prime-minister-david-cameron-meets-pakistani-president-asif-picture-id117846259

Last edited:

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
ڈکیتی کی سزا موت ہونی چاہئے اسی صورت میں ڈکیتیاں بہت ہی کم ہو سکتی ہیں
shoot at sight
یا پھر طالبان والی سزا پھانسی دے کر کھمبے پر لٹکا دو

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
People would get robbed 3 to 4 times a day (same person) during MQMs murderous tenure.....any feedback on that?
Swat is becoming a mess because of outsiders. Afghanis from the west.....opportunists from sindh, punjab etc coming in to make a quick buck.
its still happening and to some extent it has increased. blaming everything on MQM is what kept Altaf Hussain on top for 20 years. Being a Karachhite, I can easily tell the political affiliation (if any ) of the robbers. I have been robbed 6 times. 5 out of those 6 robberies were committed by Non Karachiites (Urdu accent of non/new Karachiites is easily detectable). And by Karachhites I dont refer to one ethnic group, anyone who has lived in Karachi for more 10 years, develop Karachized Urdu accent.

aneeskhan

Agencies are stopping to show. Identity of Karachi Crimes Why ? 98% criminals come from other parts to do crime.
CPLC has all data n record but now Agencies don’t allow it to publish why?
In Newspapers n media they are not giving full names n photos as everyone will recognise from where they are?

aneeskhan

Who is stopping you to book criminals either from Afghanistan Sindh Punjab or Karachi as PM CM COAS all are yours?
Beta just blame others is not solution it will swim you n your governments soon.