Trump Wants Mandatory Badges on American Muslims

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

For at least the second time since he declared his candidacy for president, Donald Trump has suggested special surveillance of Muslims as a counterterrorism measure in the U.S. In an interview Thursday about the debate over whether the country should welcome Syrian and Iraqi refugees, the real estate tycoon did not rule out requiring Muslims to carry special identification that shows their faith.

“We’re going to have to do things that we never did before,” Trump told Yahoo News when asked if he might require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion. “Some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule.”

Identification singling out a religious group sounds chillingly like what was done in Nazi Germany during the Holocaust. Adolf Hitler’s Third Reich required Jews to wear the Star of David, a yellow badge that identified them for persecution.
“Certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy,” Trump said in the interview. “We’re going to have to do things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago.”

Trump, who often scorns so-called political correctness, in October suggested that U.S. mosques deemed as extremist should be forced by the government to close. When launching his campaign in July, he branded Mexican immigrants as mostly criminals, rapists and drug smugglers.

Among a field of more than a dozen Republicans running for the party's presidential nomination, Trump has consistently polled as a front-runner, attributable to his populist rhetoric on immigration and national security issues. But Muslim and Hispanic advocacy groups, among others, accuse him of preaching xenophobia and hate.

http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump...ry-special-id-evokes-holocaust-syrian-2192206

Last edited by a moderator:

Humi

Who just got a flashback of Hitler? They say history repeats itself but I guess you never really want to believe it until you see it..

tahirmajid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
​what will happen when Muslim population will become more than other religion in USA then they will wear badges???

Humi

​what will happen when Muslim population will become more than other religion in USA then they will wear badges???

What makes you think that is going to happen? Maybe we will continue our trend of internment camps..

سہیل خانزادہ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who just got a flashback of Hitler? They say history repeats itself but I guess you never really want to believe it until you see it..

Can't say much for USA, but rise of nationalist parties in EU is an alarming call. Parties like EDL, UKIP in England, National Front led by Marion Marechal in France, Freedom Party in Austria, National Democratic Party in Germany , Congress of the New Right in Poland & , Golden Dawn in Greece have earned sympathies of a large number of voters by convincing them with rhetoric like Muslims refugees have attacked Europe , They will conquer Europe & impose Shariah & that their Governments have abounded them to appease Muslims. Paris Attack was just another blessing in disguise for these hardliners. I'm seeing a holocaust for Muslims or least an unprecedented exodus of Muslims from EU, if this wave gains momentum.

Last edited:

سہیل خانزادہ

Minister (2k+ posts)

No bruh !! once let this happen, then they will throw out Muslims with their religion in pacific ocean.
Good that you are in 'Abu Dhabi' . I hope you Our Arab "brothers'' will welcome all those millions of 'Brother Muslims'' .

Last edited:

Humi

Can't say much for USA, but rise of nationalist parties in EU is an alarming call. Parties like EDL, UKIP in England, National Front led by Marion Marechal in France, Freedom Party in Austria, National Democratic Party in Germany , Congress of the New Right in Poland & , Golden Dawn in Greece have earned sympathies of a large number of voters by convincing them with rhetoric like “Muslims refugees have attacked Europe” , “They will conquer Europe & impose Shariah” & that their Governments have ”abounded” them to ”appease Muslims”. Paris Attack was just another blessing in disguise for these hardliners. I'm seeing a holocaust for Muslims or least an unprecedented exodus of Muslims from EU, if this wave gains momentum.

That sentiment is increasing in Canada and USA as well..but I find they have issues with religious and racial minorities generally speaking..Muslims are just in the limelight at the moment..but it will not stop there..I am sure, other minorities will eventually be targeted as well..

Respect

No bruh !! once let this happen, then they will throw out Muslims with their religion in pacific ocean.
Good that you are in 'Abu Dhabi' . I hope you Our Arab "brothers'' will welcome all those millions of 'Brother Muslims'' .

Bro dis Abu Dhabi take in there fellow Syrian brothers nd sisters, if not then what chances do we have?

Humi

I wants to vote for him but now i am thinking abt not too

He is a Fascist in making and will go after many different groups...If he is elected, I am writing to my MP to build a wall at our border to keep Trump out!

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
That sentiment is increasing in Canada and USA as well..but I find they have issues with religious and racial minorities generally speaking..Muslims are just in the limelight at the moment..but it will not stop there..I am sure, other minorities will eventually be targeted as well..
This is a good debate:

Humi

This is a good debate:

What scares me is that its not just muslims...you should have seen the backlash when Trudeau lifted the visa restriction on Mexicans...downright ignorant comments and that too damn stupid comments like "my tax dollars are going to waste". Yeah, Mexicans come come on a short term tour of Canada, spend money in our tourism industry yet you are the one loosing tax dollars? How does that even make sense??? and I heard that comment from many different people...

Also, I think desi people at large can be attacked too as some people think all desis are muslims....I see a lot of racism against our new defense minister too...people are calling him terrorist as he is sikh and there was movement in the 80s so it must be that he is a terrorist too according to them..

Sure, we have always had racists but I dont believe they were ever that vocal..

Random acts happen but I found Trump's statement to be eerily reflective of the Nazis...and if we start going that way, I don't believe we will stop at Muslims..what's next? List of people who oppose fossil fuel industry? Mexicans?

Good work.trump pata daal.ka rakhna or bagea kiya galye ka pata daal do jo log apna mulk chor ka dosroon ka mulkoon.mai rahta hai woh isi laik hain.hearami log hain.muslman jo america canda studf maibrahta hai acha kar raha ho

Modest

Trump is a racist thug. This ignorant guy is a scumbag.
Republican Party is a party of racist extremist Christians & their politics is based upon hatred & racism.