Turkish Lira Hit Record Low Amid Erdogan Row With France

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry I did not mean to offend you but IK says things that people like to listen to but if you take a closer look at it he is not making any sense.

What ever topic he is talking about whether there being only one Islam or whether its about the Veil ban, do research the other sides argument as well.

According to Harvard there is no such thing as one Islam or one Christianity, every person has their own version of their religion based on their interpretation.

Western cultures do not value ideas whether political or religious, they value human rights, and if they see anything against human rights or they think something is against human rights like veil, or not being allowed to draw cartoons they will resist it.

In Muslim cultures they do not value human life as much as they value their ideas. So if someone says something against Muhammad then his life is done. If someone says something against religion they get emotional.

Imran Khan is trying to explain things from his own mindset to people who do not understand that mindset and do not live in that mindset. If you tell French not to draw cartoons because it offends 1.4 billion Muslims they are just going to roll their eyes and think you are retarded for being offended by cartoons - because they do not give importance to idea - freedom of expression is seen as a human right and they value it more.

So basically what Imran Khan is saying to them is that our value is more important than your value and therefore you should listen to us - How effective do you think that is going to be?

He is very fond of tweeting these days why is he not tweeting against concentration camps in China? Why not even one tweet against the terrorist attack committed by a Pakistani citizen in Paris just few weeks ago? These are the kind of things that makes the world not take him seriously.

I told you you are Aristotle, you know islam more then a Islamic scholar or a Muslim.

Vitamin_C

I dont have to be an Aristotle, most people know more about this than Imran Khan does. Imran Khan lives in a fairy land of Madina ki Riyasat.

Most his statements and speeches are not for the West, they are only for public consumption and to gain browny points in Pakistan rather than to have an influence on Western leaders.

When a person says he is planting 1 billion trees or 100 billion trees to combat climate change, you can tell the person has good intention but has no understanding of climate change.

Same way his statements on Islam sound good but he lacks understanding, or purposely avoids real issues because it could hurt his popularity back home. Mark my words he will not make single statement to condemn the attacks in France going on right now because part of his vote base comes from Khadim Rizvi supporters.

I told you you are Aristotle, you know islam more then a Islamic scholar or a Muslim.

CANSUK

I dont have to be an Aristotle, most people know more about this than Imran Khan does. Imran Khan lives in a fairy land of Madina ki Riyasat.

Most his statements and speeches are not for the West, they are only for public consumption and to gain browny points in Pakistan rather than to have an influence on Western leaders.

When a person says he is planting 1 billion trees or 100 billion trees to combat climate change, you can tell the person has good intention but has no understanding of climate change.

Same way his statements on Islam sound good but he lacks understanding, or purposely avoids real issues because it could hurt his popularity back home. Mark my words he will not make single statement to condemn the attacks in France going on right now because part of his vote base comes from Khadim Rizvi supporters.
Oh Aristotle Ji, you have no idea what you are talking about, please come out of the box....

Vitamin_C

Can you demonstrate how so we can have a fruitful or decent conversation or are you just going to throw blanket statements?

Oh Aristotle Ji, you have no idea what you are talking about, please come out of the box....