Ummah ko Chummah!

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
It seems that your conclusion is that Jinnah used religion to achieve his goals and he may not be sincere about the religion or it's modalities.was he a practicing Muslim? I don't think so.
I believe Jinnah did what was right at that time. World changed a lot since 70 years. if we consider Jinnah in 2021, he would be having a different strategy. He was practicing muslim or not but it shouldn't matter,

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
It seems that you conclude that Jinnah used religion to achieve his goals and he may not be sincere about the religion or its modalities.was he a practising Muslim? I don't think so.

I think he wanted a united India with Muslim Autonomous regions but at the very end saw the mood of Congress and decided to go for independence.
No point in questioning his sincerity but he also used the religious slogan for his cause. He wanted a modern state for subcontinental Muslims and NOT an Islamic religious state. I am not using the word SECULAR because many people will find that offensive.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We muslims are historically traitors. They are traitors to their families, friends and nation. There are more traitors in Muslims than the all combine religions. I think they are also chronic hypocrites as well. Had they not hypocrites,then they would not have produced so many traitors.Never mind the Arabs, just read our own history of sub continent. You will find many Mirs still hidding in our slaves. Look at our former COAS ,none of them is residing in their native country. NS ran away to England only because he couldn't stand prison in Pakistan which is notorious for its torchure cells. Then he calls himself ideology driven ,conceptual. He does not know that ideology demands sacrifices. It needs blood to nurture the soil to change its complex. Yet, he is full with big words and lots of talk.
Look at Kiyani, the former COAS .He is cultivating Australian land for his retirement. Musharraf is sick, but when he was not sick he wanted to stay abroad. They only come to rule in Pakistan.
Look at IK. He talks lots about living in Pakistan ,but his own off springs come here to spend their vacations. They don't want to live in Pakistan and consider it their homeland.

They are all making us fool. None of them has any character.
Before pointing fingers at all Muslims read the history after ottaman empire these so called Arabs were installed by British so Thier loyalty is not religion its opportunity to make more money so do some research first ppp Ke kutte

MS pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
IK for one has proved himself to be living in Pak, he never abandoned pak since his retirement from cricket. His children live with their mother who is divorced , it is different case from others.
Nevertheless, the Ummah is lost and there is no true leader , so far, although Erdogan has shown some promise but will the others allow him to lead.
I remember Col sb, a buzurg , used to say, that muslims are so many in numbers, that if we were to spit, the jews will drown in our spit... but we are not united and hence suffering on all fronts.
Erdugan is leader of ummah? haha. that's a joke. do you know turkey is major business partner of Israel, they have accepted Israel decades ago when none of gulf countries had accepted. they are major part of NATO and has more than four US and NATO millitary bases in their country.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ummah was together and will be together its there systems which are imposed on them from colonial ages. Now the leadership of all 56 countries selected by that corrupt system. Where they like they have democracy for us where they like they have emperialism where they like they gave us dictators. Ummah was unable to establish the government of there choice so far.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
He wanted a modern state for subcontinental Muslims and NOT an Islamic religious state.
^^^^^ Yeah Cheez. Sadly the moulvis hijacked it and turned it the other way round.
If Jinnah was alive today he would be labeled by the right wingers a "khooni liberal" He was as liberal as they come.

Kavalier

Did he make promises which were impossible to fill ?
After all he was a politician and obviously made certain claims which were only to excite the emotions and let the greater agenda of super powers be implemented, the way they wanted.
Mr. Jinnah, knowingly or unknowingly, played in the hands of the imperial powers and I personally would say that even if he had lived, would have been hard for him to create a modern Muslim secular state. Those who divided the land, never wanted a modern secular state here, they needed a religious, fundamentalist state for their future plans and they had it.

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
That was a promise like all other promises by him and other political leaders of ours
this is what we are doing mistakes from start, if any leader dream of or thing and passes his idea, then some how there is our duty to do some even 2 % each, but we all depends on leaders, as like Allah and prophet s.a.w given us guide lines to follow, but most of our people thinks that Allah will forgive us as he is kareem , raheem, on judgement day, even people are with zero performance.

Kavalier

this is what we are doing mistakes from start, if any leader dream of or thing and passes his idea, then some how there is our duty to do some even 2 % each, but we all depends on leaders, as like Allah and prophet s.a.w given us guide lines to follow, but most of our people thinks that Allah will forgive us as he is kareem , raheem, on judgement day, even people are with zero performance.
There lies a difference between a leader and a common person, public. Leader is there to give the direction, to create policies and to lead by example. Only then, common people will be following him if they find him inspiring, otherwise same happens as is happening to us.

If the leader himself is confused, people will remain confused as well. If the leader will make compromises, public will understand very quickly that this is a chip of the same block.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We muslims are historically traitors. They are traitors to their families, friends and nation.

Are you saying this because according to your analogy, UAE should be siding with Palestine, and not engage in any trade with Israel?
Please say the same for Palestine as well, as they have historically sided with India, and never sided with Pakistan on the Kashmir issue....and I will say hallelujah to your post.

Bubber Shair

فضول بحث ہے یو اے ای کا اپنا پیسہ ہے چاہیں تو امریکہ کو دیں چاہے تو اسرائیل کو، انکی خارجہ پالیسی جو بھی ہے ان کا حق ہے جیسے چاہیں مرتب کریں ۔ ہم زیادہ سے زیادہ صلواتیں دے سکتے ہیں۔ انہیں شرم دلانے کی کوشش کرسکتے ہیں مگر انہیں مفت مشورہ دینے کا انجام بے عزتی نکلے گا، جب کسی کے احسان سر پر چڑھے ہوں تو اسے مشورے نہیں ترلے دئیے جاتے ہیں یا چپ رہا جاتا ہے
وقت آرہا ہے افغانستان اشو پر کافی طاقتور ملک ہمارے ساتھ رجوع کررہے ہیں یو اے ای تو ان کے آگے نہیں پیچھے چلنے والا ہے اگر کچھ منوانا ہے تو ان ملکوں کے ذریعے منوا سکتے ہیں۔ لیکن اسرائیل کو یہ سارے ملک سپورٹ کرنے والے ہیں لہذا اسرائیل کا معاملہ چھیڑنا خود کو مصیبت میں مبتلا کرنا ہوگا

Bubber Shair

ایک ہزار ارب ڈالر کی تجارت میں یو اے ای امپورٹر ہوگا اور اسرائیل ایکسپورٹر۔۔۔۔اسرائیلی مصنوعات امپورٹ کرنے سے اسرائیل کی ڈگمگاتی اکانومی کو اس کرونا دور میں ایکدم بوسٹ مل جاے گا۔ دوسری طرف یوے اے ای کے اپنے پاس تو شائد کوی خاص چیز اسرائیل کو بیچنے کیلئے نہیں ہے یکطرفہ تجارت ہی ہوگی جس کا تمام تر فائدہ اسرائیل کو ہوگا۔ یوے اے ای اگر اسرئیلی پراڈکٹس خریدنے کے قابل نہ ہوتا تو اسرائیل اس سے کبھی بھی سفارتی تعلقات قائم نہ کرتا

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
After all he was a politician and obviously made certain claims which were only to excite the emotions and let the greater agenda of super powers be implemented, the way they wanted.
Mr. Jinnah, knowingly or unknowingly, played in the hands of the imperial powers and I personally would say that even if he had lived, would have been hard for him to create a modern Muslim secular state. Those who divided the land, never wanted a modern secular state here, they needed a religious, fundamentalist state for their future plans and they had it.

You may be right. Abul Kalam Azad was of the same view and expressed this in his post independence speech.
However Pakistan was unfortunate also to loose leaders quickly after independence as compared to India where Nehru ruled for 2 decades.

Siberite

Are you Muslim yourself ? Is this how your parents as a Muslim taught you to talk ? Its ironic that you ask me to read the history of Muslims to find out how their demise took place. I don't have to open the history books to find it out, I just need to read your post to see how your moral downfall started which seemed on to generations after generations til it got to you and how you express it in your deeds and words. I wont give a lecture on Muslim manners, their attitude and actions in the words you described yourself. Before you start to lecture someone on Muslim values,their manners,learn to talk first .

Siberite

Are you saying this because according to your analogy, UAE should be siding with Palestine, and not engage in any trade with Israel?
Please say the same for Palestine as well, as they have historically sided with India, and never sided with Pakistan on the Kashmir issue....and I will say hallelujah to your post.
I am not going to pit one against another . Had you known the background and history of UAE ,you would not be comparing Palestinians to them. Try to read how UAE and it's rulers helped westerns trying to destroy the Muslim countries in ME and around the globe.
I am addressing all Muslim countries and their rulers and citizens.

Mughal1

ummat ka concept aaj bhi zinda hai aur insaaniyat aik ummat ban ker hi rahe gi chahe kisi ko achhaa lage ya bura. This is the declared destiny of humanity according to God in the quran.

bas intzaar hai insaaniyat woh ilm kab haasil kerna shuroo kerti hai jo is ko aik ummat banaa de ga. issi duniya ne issi insaaniyat hi ke haathun jannat banana hai. ye baat teh hai. agar musalmaan bande ke puttar ban jaayen aur quraan se is main mojood asal deene islam seekhen aur sikhaayen to ye kaam jald ho jaaye ga. For better understanding of deen of islam from the quran see HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
ummat ka concept aaj bhi zinda hai aur insaaniyat aik ummat ban ker hi rahe gi chahe kisi ko achhaa lage ya bura. This is the declared destiny of humanity according to God in the quran.

bas intzaar hai insaaniyat woh ilm kab haasil kerna shuroo kerti hai jo is ko aik ummat banaa de ga. issi duniya ne issi insaaniyat hi ke haathun jannat banana hai. ye baat teh hai. agar musalmaan bande ke puttar ban jaayen aur quraan se is main mojood asal deene islam seekhen aur sikhaayen to ye kaam jald ho jaaye ga. For better understanding of deen of islam from the quran see HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.
Where in the Quran is it written?
Pervezi logoon ka kuch nahi hosakta. Instead of questioning there fatalistic false beliefs they think they are intellectually correct. Allah inhain seedhi rah dikhay. Ameen